Shopping bills

well I'm back on the fags so lipo is costing me a fortune 2 as for pullin out a knife and de eyeing a fish I think I went out with a bloke who did that or maybe he had a knife and used it on someone or maybe he said I smelled like a fish,cant really remember....omg lipo has def ****ed me up bigtime!!

But youre all posting anyway? xx

LMFAO Michelle .... are you refeeding now hun..... didnt realise you had quit hunni xx

But youre all posting anyway? xx
it just made me feel better to know, people didnt know i was around ...if you know what i mean lol ...

Lol i dont mind at all hun, just wondered why xx

Yeah i can understand that Nic but not if youre posting lol! nevermind i was just intrigued xx

I am back tooooooo

Yeah i can understand that Nic but not if youre posting lol! nevermind i was just intrigued xx
I know...doesnt quiet make sense ...but it helped in my twisted brain lmao

Lol nosy arent i? x

I am on a break a la ross in friends I am afraid to eat any thing really.I am having 2 shakes a da y and a chick salad plain for ma tea.

Aww guys please dont feel guilty, if you put no fat in you cant gain any! x

Stir frys girls you can add any herbs as they have noo fat and mmm soooo tasty

Just made the most delicious looking stir fry for dh, decided am gonna live on them when off this, so so cheap as well! And don't get me started on the price of diesel, £1.30 p/l I just paid aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh
T x

Shopping bills through the roof, buying lots of lovely fresh stuff for hubby, imagining what they taste like!!! Fish is a disgrace especially because we are islands ffs, I mean its not as if we have to import it!!! Also find myself buying loads for the house and garden too. Ah well, we have to treat ourselves someway. Oh not sure if you can get Donegal Catch fish over there, but they have a gorgeous Seafood Medley, bits of monkfish, smoked cod, salmon, prawns etc, no sauce you can use for stirfrys or soups, casseroles etc,....yummy!!!!

Tracy have you heard of hake? they sell it in morrisons and it is known to be very similar to cod but costs alot less as theyre not as over-fished as cod.

Nic i'm with you with getting rubbish food priced higher than healthy. When i did refeed for a few week we were skint by the time I went back on it. Its stupid that its cheaper to be fat. Fresh food should be cheaper as its not had to be processed over and over again.

oooh cheers hun ill have a look! Its just that i am very very fussy and i am addicted to smoked cod, i am prob best sticking with what i like and know works! I had haddock the other week which i love, it was full of bones so ill never have it again now! xx

Back