Shopping on foot instead of online

BeviSiwel

Returning Member
Well I've been on holiday for most of my week 3 and in that time did a lot of shopping (nothing worth spending my money on yet though)
I usually do my shopping online but since my small bursts of energy have begun to kick in I'm thinking I should probably just go to the highstreet or the shopping mall and walk around scouring for items to buy instead of search the net. (At least first, unless I want something specific)
Will the walking help with the weightloss? And carrying the shed loads of bags around too? Because my progress is beginning to slow, and while I'm still feeling fantastic about the losses I'm beginning to get worried it might reach a point where I STS.

Anybody else switched from online shopping to original shopping or have you always been highstreet girls?
xxxx

I could hardly walk to the corner shop but now I feel quite comfy walking and I'm sure it will help improve your fitness even if it doesn't impact on the scales :)

I just can't wait to get out there and get shopping! As soon as my paycheck hits I'm getting the train to colchester and going to shop till I can hardly walk, then get a haircut to rest, then shop some more. :D

I am looking forward til when we can both go into Primark and buy anything we want in the whole shop and it WILL fit and look good

Take plasters for tomorrow for your feet

xxx

I am looking forward til when we can both go into Primark and buy anything we want in the whole shop and it WILL fit and look good

Take plasters for tomorrow for your feet

xxx

Thanks mum :rolleyes: x

Shopping tomorrow! Woopee!

Back