Shopping Trip

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
i just wanted to share with my lipotrimming friends about my latest shopping trip... it was very exciting. I posted a bit about this on my last weigh in thread but i have an update!

Thursday was my boyfriend and I's 3 year anniversary and i was campaigning to go shopping, eventually he gave in (by the way the campaign started at the weekend!)

so off we went to the high street shops, new look, dorothy perkins etc and bought myself some jumpers basically! so blinkin cold!

i bought 3 jumpers, 2 in size 16 and 1 in a 14! wooo!!

however, got home so elated with this stuff that i tried it all on again. i decided the the black jumper just looked enormous (16) and the purple one (16) was just a bit too big (you know how black is slimming!) so i had to take them back and only bloody got the purple in a 14 and the black in a 12!!:eek::eek::eek:

i havent been a 12 since the age of 12!! and seeing as i was a 24 in may and i am 24...you see the pattern, i digress.

cant believe i own size 12 things! and if you read my week 20 weigh in thread you'll know i bought some leggings, 16 and 14 and had to take the 16s back - well got them in a 12 too!! whoop!!

also got myself some jeans (£10 new look - bargain) in a 16 and inspired by Tanya, some Jeggings in a 16 too!

also i got some cardy boots (you know the ones, wannabe ugg boot things) and my feet seem to have lost a size too! oh happy days!! xxxxxx

Thats fantastic, well done. you will feel great when u r out wearing them. I'd be tempted to leave the ticket in and let it hang out the back lol x

ah thats great, the feeling is so good, i love it :):)

Ahhhh sarah-lou!! Thats fantastic! Bet you are over the moon! What an achievement mrs :D well done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How weird is it that our feet seem to shrink (though I wish they'd get narrower!!)

I've been stocking up on knitwear too! So ridiculously cold! That's absolutely great. Size 12?? :-O Super jealous! Hehe.

Well done! You've done amazingly well!!

Hannah

What a great boost for you. It has to be a fab experience to be able to shop in "normal" shops and not have to look for the plus sizes. Good for you.

Awwww babe I'm so chuffed for you!

It's soooo true that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels! I bet you're elated!

xx

Well Done x I would love to walk into any shop i want and find clothes that fit me properly x Hubby has promised me a new wardrobe when i get to my target weight so that is a good incentive x Cant wait to be able to buy size 12's too x You must be so proud x x

wow well done what an achievement :D, you should be majorly proud of yourself :)

Im a size 12 jeans too.....but i have to sew 2 pairs together to fit!! lol
Aw, well done hun....i cant wait to be in your position! It just shows that all the hard work pays off eventually!! Whoohooo

Back