Shopping

Carmilla

Went Saturday shopping today with my mum round the local shopping centre. I've avoided going into clothes shops for a good couple of years because I felt so self conscious and like I didn't 'belong' in the trendy shops. However today I went in topshop and felt ok, even bought a dress (in one of their 'larger' sizes admittedly) which I wasn't intending to do. This feels like a big deal for me :) And we went to yo sushi for lunch, lots of scrummy food, previously I would've had a large box meal from kfc.

Yay - that's so good - it's lovely to be able to start buying things in smaller sizes isn't it? I'm sure you look fab in your new dress! :) And well done on making a great choice for lunch as well. :D

Whoop whoop, go u! I can't wait to go into those kinds of shops and just try stuff on "cause I can!" even if I don't like it! Well done you!

Went Saturday shopping today with my mum round the local shopping centre. I've avoided going into clothes shops for a good couple of years because I felt so self conscious and like I didn't 'belong' in the trendy shops. However today I went in topshop and felt ok, even bought a dress (in one of their 'larger' sizes admittedly) which I wasn't intending to do. This feels like a big deal for me :) And we went to yo sushi for lunch, lots of scrummy food, previously I would've had a large box meal from kfc.

I love yo :) it's yummy

Thanks everyone, I'm going to wear my new dress next weekend when I go out for the husband's birthday :)

Back