short term lipotrim

louty24

Hi all I had Lipotrim for 3 weeks at the beginning of the year and did really well apart from that the roof of my mouth got really sore. I put this down to only having fluids, it became so bad that I had to stop. Has anyone else had any mouth problems or is it just me being weird :eek: I have started again last thursday 25th so am in my first week. So hopfully no problems this time .

Hi i am into my 5th week now and i haven't got a sore mouth, a stinky one yes but not sore:p Better luck this time!

When I first started, all the skin came off the inside of my mouth in front of my lower front teeth. It was really painful, but it's subsided now. I hope you get no problems this time xxx

I had a feeling that the roof of my mouth on the right was too smooth but it has settled now...I don't even seem to get the ketosis mouth anymore.

When I started, I felt like I had hairs on my tongue :eek: (fine ones like cat or baby hairs)
I scrub my tongue after doing my teeth now and it's gone away.
I looked with a magnifying glass and there are none there, it's just a feeling.
Very strange!

Hi all I had Lipotrim for 3 weeks at the beginning of the year and did really well apart from that the roof of my mouth got really sore. I put this down to only having fluids, it became so bad that I had to stop. Has anyone else had any mouth problems or is it just me being weird :eek: I have started again last thursday 25th so am in my first week. So hopfully no problems this time .

Thanks to all who replied X

Welcome and good luck with your restart, I'm sure you'll do really well.

I haven't had any mouth problems while being on LT, except for a mouth like the bottom of a bird cage first thing in the morning!!!! Lol!!

x

Back