Short term loss?

WillowFae

Gold Member
I did my first fast day yesterday and wondered how people are finding the weight loss on fast days. I was always told that if you lose weight quickly and then go back to normal eating that you will gain it back. I weighed myself yesterday morning and then again this morning and lost 1.5lbs. Now I've lost 6 stone over the last 11 months so its not as if I've suddenly gone from binging to eating just 500 calories a day. I guess my question is that will eating normally today put that weight back on - or is what I've been told about loss/gain just a myth (like the fact that we have to eat every couple of hours or our blood sugar levels will drop)?

I think it depends on how much you eat during the day - and how fast you metabolize what you have eaten ;)

I tend to be up after a normal day - but if I've gone completely over board then it can be a lot more!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

I think it depends on how much you eat during the day - and how fast you metabolize what you have eaten ;)

I tend to be up after a normal day - but if I've gone completely over board then it can be a lot more!

following primal blueprint and experimenting with the 5:2 fasting diet

Thanks. I certainly won't be going overboard so fingers crossed.

Back