should be a good loss this week...

ColJack

Gold Member
So I'm having a stressfull week :cry: and it must do something to my metabolism because I'm ravenous today..
might be excess stomach acid.. that's why stressed people get ulcers..
anyway, last time I was stressed out and worrying I was also ravenous and lost over a stone in 2 weeks.. :eek:

so we'll see how next week goes..
:D

yes, lots.. fruit and veg and free foods as that's all I have in... :) and some sesame crisp breads ( 6 for a B so any extra at 1 syn each.. )

I hope you have a good imagination for making something tasty with that? :)
yes, lots.. fruit and veg and free foods as that's all I have in... :) and some sesame crisp breads ( 6 for a B so any extra at 1 syn each.. )

the sesame crispbreads are actually very nice just on their own.. savour bake... and for some reason they are listed as 1.5 syns each, or 6 for a HeB... I thought a HeB was 6 syns worth not 9..?

fruit is nice on it's own..

... or maybe not..
I got on the scales this morning and I've PUT ON 2 lbs!!!!...

ok so I have had breakfast and a drink..
I'm hoping that it's either that, or the 8 miles I walked on friday and saturday and it's just water retention in my muscles from the sudden exercise..

I think I was sabotaged with the SOTW basket last week...

The crackerbread was nice but as of this evening, I've not lost anything at all...
with only tomorrow left until a 18:30 weigh in, it's not looking great..

The 8 miles I walked friday and saturday hasn't helped me one bit.. I lost better the week before sitting on my bum all week... :(

Aw coljack you;ve done so well and mean dam you've lost loads and an inspiration. My wii showed no change this morning(naughty i know but i could actually resist) I go for weigh in in about an hour and i just hope theres a change, as the week before i had a wibble and i lost 0.5 but i've been 200% plan this week and no wibbles. Everything crossed for you jack :D

I agree stress messes up the weight losses and slows it down so it could be that that's scuppered your week. It's only one week try not to lose sight of how well you have done (((HUGS)))

I'm not going to lose sight of anything, I've still got about 12 stone to lose to get to what I think my target is ( subject to review when I get closer to it.. :) )..
I GAINED 0.5lbs... :( not impressed..
besides my treat night fish from the chippy ( 19 syns with the batter on, and I took about half of it off so I'm counting it as 12ish syns ), there was nothing "bad" all week..
I did kind of skip a meal on monday.. but not really..
I was going to do my usual roast chicken dinner, but after going shopping it was about 18:45 when I got in from work and I had a pack of fresh, prepared fruit instead... so it's not like I didn't eat anything, just not what I'd call "propper food"..

best of luck with weigh in, you have done amazingly well to be where you are now, your an inspiration to alot of people x

Are you eating ENOUGH? Cause I would DIE if all I ate for dinner was a pack of fruit salad, that's pud AFTER dinner!

Cause I would DIE if all I ate for dinner was a pack of fruit salad, that's pud AFTER dinner!

That made me lol - you're a woman after my own heart. :D

Back