Should I bake a cake?

slendablenda

Gold Member
I have just realised this morning that I have maintained my weight loss for 10 months - so what? you might say.......
well;
It's exactly the same amount of time I was on abstinence.
Such a short time to to transform my life.
I'd like to thank everyone on here for your support. I didn't discover Minimins
until I was well into Foundation.
Thank you especially to BL for welcoming me here as well as being a true buddy and such an honest and genuine person.
Thank God for bringing you here.
Do these things all come together by chance or does fate play a part?
I know which one I believe.
Thanks especially to Mini, invisible Pierce, ISIS, Porgeous who was a particular inspiration in my ealy days , KD, everyone else on the Before and After pics thread who made me realise it was possible.
To those who think it's an impossible mountain to climb - stick with it. It is soooo worth it.
I'm going to stop now. This is turning into an Oscar acceptance speech and I'm feeling emotional. xxx

But a brilliant brilliant speach it is :) Happy Anniversary SB, you are one special lady, and your kind words, wisdom and amazing story are in inspiration to us all!! You have become to us one of the people who helped you and in our turn hopefully we can help others.

Have the most magnificent day!

Jez
xx

definately - as long as it is a healthy one!
congratulations SB a fantastic achievement - and as you say in such a short time really too

daisy x

Congratulations SB!! You've done so incredibly well. Keep up the good work xx

Of course you should! You don't have to eat it though, it's your decision and you are in total control. :D

Congrats on your personal mile stone!!

well done SB and thanks for sticking around here and providing us noobies with the inspiration and advice we need x

Blenda, you are an inspiration. Well done! I bet you can't count the number of ways your life has been transformed :)

Bake a cake and make sure you really enjoy every (small) bite! :) x

Splenda! Well done on your maintenance thus far, you continue to be a huge inspiration to the rest of us; not just by your achievement, but also the kind words of wisdom you share with us all.
You always have some wonderful tricks up your sleeve, and a huge spark for creativity! It really shows within even this - rather bland - digital domain.

Thank you for all the continued support you give the rest of us LL's and the forum!

SB You are a very special lady. Huge congratulations on your success in reaching goal and turning your life around. I aim to follow in your footsteps :)

Bake your cake - one egg, two ozs wholemeal flour, 2ozs marg, 2ozs splenda and blend, blend, blend, not forgetting a large dash of the inspiration you have in abundance! Pour into a muffin tin so you can enjoy the whole thing and cook slowly for the rest of your life :).

xx

Well all I can say SB is if you don't deserve a cake - who does! If it's a big one - share it, if it's a small one - keep it to yourself and enjoy, well enjoy anyway!!

I'm new - you are an inspiration, we need you to give us hope for the end of the tunnel! Salli x :clap:

Inspirational you are
:)
and
of course you should bake :)

Wow! - that's about all I can say. Your achievement is HUGE - you should feel very proud of yourself. As others have said, you truly are an inspiration.
xxx

Oooh, thank you guys for all your kind words. I didn't make a cake, trying to break the old reflex celebratory foody
things. :thankyou:
Instead I've had a busy day tidying up my garden ready for winter.
I did cook a roast pork dinner for everyone else and had hot savoury quinoa
with home made vegetable curry myself. Feeling full and farty now! :kissass::rotflmao:

Well done S B, I wish I had your won't power! My daughter cooked roast beef and it was sooooooo goooooooood!!:17729:Salli x

Oooh, thank you guys for all your kind words. I didn't make a cake, trying to break the old reflex celebratory foody
things. :thankyou:
/QUOTE]

Wow - SUCH an Adult approach. Need my head to start thinking like yours!

AHhh, BIG congrats, to little tiny you! :D You have come full circle!
You should feel so proud - you have really turned your life around..

I am about to go to bed - just having a quick look here and saw this = been in agony all day, so its time to try and sleep. I want to say more, but not feeling very lyrical this evening - but will say I just thingk you are a star Mrs....and I am glad to know you too. :) Thanks for your kindness.

Not sure if I will be out tomorrow... may be in bed. :(

Take care hon, and happy anniversary.
x
x

Hi Slenda
just wanted to add my congratulations on your fandabeydosey milestone .....You didn't bake a cake ...boo hisss I was looking forward to a virtual slice:flirt2:

SB, well done you. You are an inspiration.

BL, hope you feel better soon, take it easy....:)

Well done SB!
You are one of the biggest inspirations on this site for us new starters.
I cannot believe that you change your life around in such a short space of time on LL it is amazing really.
You look a completely different person and from what you say you obviously feel like a happier one.
Love to you, take care
Milli x

Back