Should I be happy? Holiday vs diet

mamateddy

Yesterday I restarted my CD challenge and there is 4 more stone I want to loose. I counted it if every months I loose 1 stone I will be done by July....and everything was ok until last nite...My man got home and with smiling face he told me, he booked a suprise holiday in May for a week! Oh my god, oh my god..I am happy of course, but he booked an All Inc one so whats gonna happen with my diet???? I know myself, if I am on holiday and everybody will stuff her/his face I will do the same too :(....
I dont want to cancel the holiday becoz he is more than happy that we are going away...any idea how to eat and dont put on any weight? :D
X

I'm going on holiday to Florida in May and I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to get back to the ss after I get back purely because I've been planning it.
So what if you put a little back on, on this diet you'll lose it again just as quickly and from what I understand the majority of the weight you put back on is water weigh so it will shift quicker than fat weight.
If you really are going to try to not put weigh on when you go on holiday I would try and stick to an atkins style diet (i.e no carbs) so at least you will stay in ketosis. If you decide to do this though just remember to stay away from the drinks! Have fun, enjoy and just know you'll be restarting when you get home.

We went All Inc once they had piles of fantastic salad. Maybe plan on moving up the plans a bit so you can have something to eat but stay on the diet. Enjoy your holiday!

hmm, I've just returned from a 5 week holiday, I was vey very good for the 1st 2 weeks and then we had friends come to stay and I'm sorry to say it all went downhill!

Try to eat just salads with fish/meat, drink loads of water, and TRY to not go mad with the alcohol, haha!.

I ended up putting 7lbs on, and if there is one major tip I can give you is, GET ON PLAN as soon as you get back, I didnt and ended up putting on another 5lbs!, hence thats why I'm on a re-start, but am losing it again thankfully,

Good Luck hun and enjoy your hols

x

Im of now for a week soon and am having a break from ss.Have discussed it with my cdc and she has given me a list of stuff to stick to mainly aam things etc. But I will be straight back to ssing the day after i come back!

Our all inclusive 2week holiday to Sharm was the start of my undo-ing and I was at target then. I ate everything that didn't move ... 'cos I'd paid for it(????)

There will be plenty of salads, fish, chicken and if you can be good for a week then you can come back and get straight back on CD. Plan what you are having - stick to it, drink plenty of water and swim/exercise lots.

So sweet of him though - where are you going????

Girls
Thank you so much for the replies, yeah its def a good idea to have a low carb diet.

yeah I planned to return to SS straight away when we get back. I dont know what I wait...to get back and start the SS or get there and stuff my face...:DDD
X

Flirty
I feel the same way, I want to eat everything! ( I know its bad)..but today I am extra hungry...
Yeah it was sweet of him and i told him some days ago I cant wait to stuff my head with spanish good (my favourite!) and thats why he booked a week in Barcelona. :DDD
So yeah when we get back I will start the CD again for a month after we are off to Mexico for 2 weeks, then when we get back I will start the CD again :D After that we are going to get married and then we are off for our honeymoon and guess what? after that I am back on CD again :DDDDDDDD

Flirty, are you a councellor?

Flirty
I feel the same way, I want to eat everything! ( I know its bad)..but today I am extra hungry...
Yeah it was sweet of him and i told him some days ago I cant wait to stuff my head with spanish good (my favourite!) and thats why he booked a week in Barcelona. :DDD
So yeah when we get back I will start the CD again for a month after we are off to Mexico for 2 weeks, then when we get back I will start the CD again :D After that we are going to get married and then we are off for our honeymoon and guess what? after that I am back on CD again :DDDDDDDD

Flirty, are you a councellor?

Barcelona is lovely. Had many an enjoyable weekend there. Not been to Mexico, but would love to.

Yep - a CDC for my sins ... or maybe my clients sins!!!

yeah I might will do that. The prob is I already got some bad experience with a councellor so thats why I am asking ppl maybe someone knows a very good councellor close to me. X

I think you should be really strict with yourself leading up to the week away (which sounds fabulous), enjoy the week, then jump straight back on the wagon. As long as you are in the right frame of mind, it shouldn't be difficult to jump back on.

I'm going to Egypt for a week in May, all inclusive also! The food will be buffet style which is great, and I intend to eat healthily and swim ALOT! Will get straight back on when I get back, as I WILL get to my goal weight by September! xx

Back