should I be having all Meal replacements?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by cbrdaz, 10 November 2008 Social URL.

1. cbrdaz

cbrdaz New Member

hi all,
    i am now in my third week of SS and its been going really well..i lost a stone at second week weigh pleased with that...i'm not feeling hungry at all..and some days ive only taken 2 or 3 of my meal replacements only because i felt i didnt need any more, now my CDC says i should be having them i cynical in thinking obviously..more i eat/more she makes..or is there a real reason why i should fit them all in?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Hi cbrdaz, well done on your weight loss so far you are doing really well! I would suggest raeding the booklet that your CDC should have given you when your started, this explains the reasons for the importance of having all your packs every day and how they are essential for providing all the nutrients that your body needs whilst on this very restrictive diet. I am not an expert but I would think if you don't have them all you may become ill or be more likely to 'fall off the wagon'.
    Good luck with your CD journey!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.