Should I be worried...

spriggit82

Hi,

This is day 4 for me and i felt fine this morning but this afternoon i have come over really dizzy and light headed and have come over really achey and my fingers feel really tingly... I have had a good 2l of water already today with 2 of my 3 shakes. Has anyone else had this?? is this normal at the beginning?? havent had anything like this before on the shakes.

May be that your sodium levels are. low. I felt similar symptoms & started to have a cup of Buoillon daily. Did the trick for me

every time i feel dizzy and light headed i down some water and have a coffee, if that doesn't help have your pack early or try splitting your shakes into 2 and having 6 small shakes a day, this may help.

Hi Spea, that sounds like good advice and I will try splitting my packs tomorrow as I am just finishing day 6 and I feel like my brain has gone to mush. I have lost a day today because I can't concentrate on any tasks.
I have even found it difficult to have a conversation as my words are not coming out right.
Also can anyone tell me if they also have to run to the toilet straight after a shake, I am hoping that this is because I have only been on this plan for 6 days
Thanks Bub x

Back