Should i change my weigh in to the morning?

stephanees

Basically I have always weighed in the evening due to being at other diet clubs, and have continued doing so since starting slim and save and having no other weigh in just to be consistent.

The only problem is my scales in the morning show me around 5-6 pound less than in the evening (I know this is food/water/clothes) but my morning weight tends to go down during the week but the evening weight is not budging and is variable depending on how much water I have drunk during the day and can get disheartening when you know that you have technically lost it.

I feel like I should change to the morning and weigh myself after using the loo and before I shower to get my "true" weight but Id feel like I was cheating as it would greatly boost my weight loss and get me closer to goal.

On the other hand, after the first weigh in subsequent weigh ins would show the true loss without any other variables.

What would you do?

I always weigh in the morning because if not I restrict water etc in the evening so I weigh less but I guess you should do whatever works best for you :)

I think I will switch to morning, I know the losses will be the same but it will be a bit of a mental boost with the lower weight

I dont think it matters really.... I weigh in the morning though.... Just habit i guess.... but if changing it give you a positive feeling then do it!!1

X

Back