Should I change to CD ??

Hi Everyone :hide:

I'm more of a lurker but I'm in need of a bit of advise so felt the need to come out of hiding :wavey:

I am currently a LL'er and have just completed foundation and done my first week of development. I've lost 3 stone 10lbs so far but still want to lose another 4ish stone. I've been thinking about changing over to CD for the past week or so mainly due to the cost. I still have a long way to go and money is getting a bit tight and the thought of how much it's going to cost me to get to my goal weight is quite scary.

From what I've read so far the 2 diets are the same apart from the counselling sessions. I suppose I'm just really looking for some reassurance that this is going to be a good move for me (and my purse). If I change to CD do I have to have a medical form filled in my by GP again ??

Any responses are appreciated

Love

Jacksmummy x x

seek out sonkie (or she will find you) she changed from Lipotrim to Cd and although i don't think there is much difference in price, she has found the choice and variety better on CD.
I don't know much about the choices on LL but sonks will let you know if she feels she made the right move from her diet :D

Hi, cd is almost half the price of LL and has a lot more flavours, u only need a med form if ur bmi is over 40. Good look what ever u decide.

I switched from LL to CD & have never looked back, more flavours to chose from, i think they taste a bit nicer & alot cheaper!!!! It really is a personal choice & yes you're right the diets are almost the same apart from the counselling session they you don't get with CD. I personally felt no benefit from these sessions! Therefore, that's really what you need to decide, if you benefit from counselling stick with LL if you don't switch to CD....

Good luck in whichever you decide to do....xxx

hi, i switched after 4 weeks due to cost and the flavours are much nicer especially the chocolate bars!!! i pay £48.00 on CD and was paying £66.00 on LL. I think its less if you are under 5'8 but as I'm over i have 4 packs a day which takes the cost up. Good luck with whatever you decide x

hmmm, yes i pay just under £33 a week on cd (as 5ft 6) for shakes only. I know some CDC charge slightly different and the tetras and bars work out a bit more expensive

Back