Should I cut the Healthy Extra's?

Sorry, that wasnt meant in a bad way :eek: We've all got different amounts to lose :)

I think it is important to shout about your weight loss it is a fantastic achievement why keep it quiet. Well done you xx

Bluntly, NO - do not stop having your healthy extras. They are an essential source of fibre and calcium. Based on the food you posted on here you aren't eating enough anyway, without taking something else out. Think about it sensibly. If you didn't eat your Weetabix in the morning then basically all you would be eating is fruit until dinner. Did you sign up for the fruit diet or Slimming World? I honestly don't know how you aren't starving most of the time.

If you are only having a tiny bit of milk what are you doing with the rest?

When you say generous with the gravy, how generous do you mean? 142ml is 2 syns if I remember rightly which would have my dinner swimming. What about the rest of your syns?

You don't seem to be eating any carbs, with the exception of your weetabix. In fact your day looks more like a red day than extra easy in which case you should have been having 2 extra healthy extras, not cutting them down!

Finally, 5lb loss over a 2 week period is not to be sniffed at.

Back