Should I do Lipotrim?

loopdidoo

Hi everyone,

Well I need your advice please. I hadn't heard of LT until my sister started on it at the end of last year, she has lost almost 5st in 5mths, she looks great but more importantly she is really happy!

I have dieted on and off for most of my teens and adult life and have had enough of it to be quite honest, I don't want food to be the focus of my life anymore. I am constantly aware of what I am or am not eating, it is driving me crazy.

I usually do SW and yes the weight comes off and yes you don't feel deprived etc. etc. but I am quite an obsessive kind of person and food diaries/syns/HE are all I think about when I'm on it.

The question is, should I do lipotrim? I would really appreciate any comments?

Many thanks x

I won't say that this diet stops you thinking about food, because it doesn't. I even dream about it. But on the other hand, it releases you from choices. I think of it as medicine. I am a bad chooser and once I get my head I'm on a downward spiral. My doctor said it was similer to being an alcoholic, he also said that diets in general don't work. I find it very easy and have never been tempted to eat as there is too much at stake and also because of the cost. If you can commit yourself wholly to this then go for it. The only thing is you have to get a total new lifestyle afterwards or you are still on the diet treadmill. I am hoping this is my last time and am planning big changes to the way I eat. I wish I had found this diet many years ago.

I really feel for you to be looking into it you are half way there.. you have proof it works and its up to you if you want to take it further, read the maintenance diaries, you can keep it off and it does workxx

How is your sister doing now? Has she changed her way with food now?

Thank you for your replies, I'm feeling quite excited.:D My sister is doing really well, we went out for a meal recently at a place she eats at often and she had her favourite meal which looked lovely but I couldn't believe she could be so satisfied by such a small portion but she obviously really enjoys it! I'm still at the 'have to feel stuffed to be happy' stage unfortunately!

I agree with what everyone else has said - LT isn't going to stop your from thinking about food, in fact, while on LT, I can't stop thinking about food! What it does do though, is remove the decisions regarding food & help you to recognise when you feel the need to overeat.

Of course, you have to use this information when you've finished LT, in order to keep the weight off...that's the tough bit really! But, hopefully, when you feel better about your weight, food won't seem quite so overwhelming! As you can see, I haven't quite mastered that one ;-)

Good luck with whatever you choose! :)

Hannah

Back