Should I feel this good on day 2

Lindsey
Hi everyone day one went well, day two I feel fab surely this can't be right am I waiting for a big downslide perhaps on day three and onwards, i am not in ketosis yet, but I feel high and happy if you know what I mean. If this is what I am to look forward to bring it on lol. X

Hiya :)
I'm on day 3! & Yesterday i felt amazing :) really motivated & confident.. go with it i say! & Embrace how you're feeling. I'm in Ketosis now, as i cut out all carbs & fizzy drinks about 10 days before i started on Cambridge. Goood luck with the rest of the week :D

Well done sinead we should keep in touch with our journey seeing we started more or less the same time, have you done this diet before,I haven't but I am so looking forward to it.

Last edited:
yeah deffinately we should :) How much do you have to lose?

yeah, i've done this diet before in 2008, i lost 4 stone in 3 months.. but unfortunately i've put it all back on plus some more & now im ready to tackle it again. I have 10 stone to lose, but i'd like to be 8 stone down by the end of the year! x

Your do it love, I need to lose around 3 - 4 stone, it creeps up on you without you knowing how can we not notice lol. I' m fed up of having no confidence and with the summer here before we know it and looking like a sack of spuds, things have got to change. Also my poor knees are suffering lol x

Yeah i know what you mean. I think i've started to realise my health is at risk, and being overweight/obease just increases the risk of so many things. We'll deffinately do it! x

Yes we will I'm so determined I tried other slim clubs lost a bit and given up, at leas results will be quick on this diet, can't wait for 1st weigh in fri morning. Got hol booked for Crete in July and it would be nice to go without looking and feeling terrible.

Congratulations.. you must be nearly in ketosis.. I feel much happier while I'm on CD.. I have occasional dips.. if I haven't lost as much as I'd hoped ( but that only happens when I raise my expectations too high) .. otherwisemy confidence is usually better all round and life becomes easier ..

Hope that works for you too x

I also have my weigh ins on friday mornings!! we should keep each other posted on how well we do :) - You will be looking fab for your holiday!!

Let me know fri how you get on Sinead, i think your in for an amazing weight loss, does anyone have any so called friends who are a little nasty before we have really kicked off this diet. I'm annoyed two good friends or so I thought are already being nasty, it's not healthy you won't e able to do it. Also trying to get me to go out drinking, meals etc, they don't realise only made me more determined. Lol. Just because they are always moaning about their weight they shouldn't take their failure out no me.

Thank you Lindsey, i'm so worried i'll only lose 4 or 5lb. I've got it into my head i want to lose at least 8lb, but if i don't cheat all week which i wont, i cant do much else really can i. & yesss, i have friends like that. My best friend has recently just lost a couple of stone & she's very smug & *****y about it, so i've had to make excuses up as to why i can't see her at the moment, i've also not told many people that i'm on a diet! :)

Morning ladies. I hope you don't mind me reading your threads. I started this morning on SS plus. I previously lost 8sts 18 years ago & managed to keep it off. Until last year whilst completing my final year at Uni I gained 3sts. Trust me when I say I can tell you how many chocolate animals are in a packet of chocolate animals. Lol.
Like you both I've just started & was wondering if I could keep in touch (to give & receive moral support when times get tough)
Xx

Hi Rosie, of course you can keep in touch with us!! (btw i have facebook so just let me know if you do and i can add you on there) How much are you aiming to lose this time round Rosie? xx

In response to unkind friends, just remember its their issue not yours!
And like you S, I haven't mentioned starting the programme really to anyone as I don't fancy having to justify myself to anyone but myself. Confidence is already at a low. We don't need it knocked any further.
As my dad used to say 'a silent man is a wise man' Meaning not everyone needs to be aware of our business. Lol x

Haha thats very true! Do you have much to lose Rosie? How are you finding SS plus? xx

3st exactly! So far I've had a porridge, 2pints of water & a large cup of peppermint tea.
And at the moment cooking a roast beef Sunday dinner for the masses with puds.
But I'm so determined not to indulge.
My excuse is that I'm on an exclusion diet from gp for my IBS. Therefore red meat & potatoes (amongst many others) are not allowed. Hence me tucking into chicken & green veg when they're eating xx
PS on FB as Rosie Archibald
Xx

No idea if i've added the right Rosie on fb haha, but mines Sinead Anna Urso if i havent. Oh my gosh, i'm not sure how i'd cope cooking roast beef & yorkies, as its my favourite dinner ever!! Be strong though and keep motivated!! You can do it :) xx

Cause you can Rosie more the better, we can encourage each other through our wonderful weight loss journeys, here is the start off a new us. X

I think you added me Lindsey :)

Back