Should I start back?

cyprusbride

Hi Ladies.

I was a member on here a few years ago. I joined CD but didnt really get past the first week.
Since then I have had another baby and NEED to loose weight for myself, I am so depressed with the way I look now.
I have been thinking about joining for a few weeks now and today i phoned my nearest CDC and im waiting on her phoning me back so I can hopefully start tomorrow.
Suppose im just posting for some support as Im worried i will give in too quickly like i did the last time.
I had to travel quite a distance the last time to get a CDC but now someone can come to my house.
I am very excited and want to loose weight now lol.
Thanks for reading.

xxx

I would say it is the hardest and easiest diet I have done. You get days when you feel you just want to cave, watching people eat, craving food and feeling hungry. These days are however few and far between. Then you get days where you can't imagine why you found it hard, when you are full of energy and feeling great. The weekly weighins when you have dropped more than you expect (which for me in most weeks!) Plus you lose weight so quickly and it stops you 'cheating' and making bad choices like I always did on WW and SW because food is out of the question. You just need to work through the first 3-4 days and then from week 2 I always feel AMAZING! xx

Give it a shot, have a go and you will see excellent results and then you be wondering why you had to think about it.
good luck
xx

Hmm - try another one on the list? But do come back - it has to be worth it and everyone here will give you so much support. Good Luck ;-)

Back