Should I start back?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cyprusbride, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Hi Ladies.

I was a member on here a few years ago. I joined CD but didnt really get past the first week.
    Since then I have had another baby and NEED to loose weight for myself, I am so depressed with the way I look now.
    I have been thinking about joining for a few weeks now and today i phoned my nearest CDC and im waiting on her phoning me back so I can hopefully start tomorrow.
    Suppose im just posting for some support as Im worried i will give in too quickly like i did the last time.
    I had to travel quite a distance the last time to get a CDC but now someone can come to my house.
    I am very excited and want to loose weight now lol.
    Thanks for reading.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Party Girl No.1

Party Girl No.1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World EE
    Come back. Its a difficult diet but you'll get loads of support here on the forum x

4. onlyme!

onlyme! is a naughty girl...

Diet:
    CD
    I would say it is the hardest and easiest diet I have done. You get days when you feel you just want to cave, watching people eat, craving food and feeling hungry. These days are however few and far between. Then you get days where you can't imagine why you found it hard, when you are full of energy and feeling great. The weekly weighins when you have dropped more than you expect (which for me in most weeks!) Plus you lose weight so quickly and it stops you 'cheating' and making bad choices like I always did on WW and SW because food is out of the question. You just need to work through the first 3-4 days and then from week 2 I always feel AMAZING! xx

5. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.88%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Give it a shot, have a go and you will see excellent results and then you be wondering why you had to think about it.
    good luck
    xx

6. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    Thanks ladies. Still waiting on cdc to phone me back. Thought id of heard something by now :sigh:
    xx

7. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hmm - try another one on the list? But do come back - it has to be worth it and everyone here will give you so much support. Good Luck ;-)

8. cyprusbride

cyprusbride Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.13%)
    seta - looking at your profile makes me want to start :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.