Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

should I still get weighed tonight?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Neveragain, 6 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Neveragain

Neveragain Full Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am on my period, I have water retention Im bloated as hell, tried aquaban hasnt worked and im getting weight tonight, should I still go?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. faith08

faith08 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(22.32%)
    Diet:
    was sw now ww
    i was the same last week and i still went to wi i was up half a pound but it just made me determined to do well this week and ive been 100% all week!!

4. heather-bell

heather-bell pigpower

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    its hard but its alway better to go even if its just to establish a pattern so that in future you know when your week might not be as good as you hoped you will know its still part of a downwards pattern and you wont get too discouraged.

5. marmiteman

marmiteman Member

Yes you should always go regardless of issue's like this so you can learn to understand you body better. If it's a gain you know why, so you dont have to worry about it as its not like you have cheated, Its still worth going as you might miss a great tip or recipe.

6. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Yes.

Definitely.

Go :D

7. AJB

AJB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.48%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yes! Go! You shouldn't miss out on class just because you think you may have gained - I was in the same position last week and was pleasantly surprised to find I had stayed the same (despite feeling like I had a football shoved down my jumper!)

8. Neveragain

Neveragain Full Member

Goal Weight:
    0st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone, you have given me the kick up the backside I needed thanks :)

9. Snozzberry

Snozzberry Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(11.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You may be pleasantly surprised - I have been many times in the past when I have felt like a water filled blimp.

Even this week for my first WI I was surprised as I had started my period that very morning and was nicely bloated by 7pm.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.