Should i weigh??!!??

sinserity01

My consultant is away this week for weigh in and am thinking of weighing myself to keep me on track or wait til next sat!!! What would you all do???

I'd weigh urself ... I do it every day! Keeps me on track n keeps me going... But u cam wait if u really can n be in for a big loss next week... Xc

personally i would want to be weighed but i'm another serial weigher but just think how good you'd feel if you waited and had a really good loss!
sian x

Thanks guys

I know just feel im so used to my weekly ones and haven't got any scales at home!! Just don't feel any different this week and feel that maybe weighing will make me feel better about being starving lol!!!

Xx

Delay the gratification and wait...it could be an amazing boost for you when you see a whole chunk drop off all at once.
I personally stay well away from the scales until my CDC weighs me. If I jumped on the scales before time and I found for some reason I hadn't lost it sends my head into a spin...and I may start reaching for 'the toast'...eeek! :eek:

Lol candlewix your so right that's exactly what id end up doing running for the nearest chippy lol arrrghhh why do they have to go away :-( xx

yes i would def weigh yourself and keep a track dont let a little thing like your consultant being away lose track of things, be strong..

sorry also wondered if its normal as ive been losing a pound a day but today i weighed myself and im the same as yesterday. ive been on this a week now.. is this normal? thanks

Went to go weigh today in a local boots and their scales said I lost 3 pounds whoop whoop !!! That made me happy and ready for another week!! Thanks all!!!

Your body won't show a loss every day due to water retention and various other things just keep going and think leave it a few days it might surprise you :-D

Xxx

hiyah, i was going to say weigh too and well done 3lbs good loss :) x

i would wait, as long as you are being good!

I regularly don't see my CDC for two week periods and I always weigh myself when she's gone. I prepared for that in advance though by checking weight differences on her scales against mine - there's a 2lb difference! ;)

I would stick to weekly weigh in find it soo much more rewarding seeing a bigger loss :)

Back