Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

just realised i didn`t make the BB challenge, never mind, will have to set myself another done day.

After all my messing around today i weighed exactly the same as when i last moved ticker, so should lose by monday.

Todays food
B tuna cracker
L sero bar
D omlette, bacon & cauli cheese
SN will have a sero bar & cream later.

CARBS 15
CALS 900

fingers crossed for that ticker moving on Monday buffy!

sue x

hi buffy, hope the scales have been kind to you today

sue x

Well my ticker ain`t moving, on Sun morn i woke up & discovered i`d gained 2lb, i didn`t cheat and am still in ketosis, not sure what going on.
So today i`m back to 1lb over my ticker.............well it should move soon.
I think maybe my body trying to sort itself out with the exercise etc...
It may even be totm coming, trying to not let it bother me.

Todays food

B tuna cracker
L sero bar & handful nuts
D lamb chops & cabbage
SN sero bar with jelly, more nuts.
CARBS 19
CALS 1300

just checked, not totm.
unless its 2 weeks early.

I think ditzee said something about my body holding water for the exercise?????????????
or maybe muscle growth???
I seem to just be losing 2lbs then gaining 2lbs all the time, this has been going on for 3 weeks now, i just need it to move my ticker then i`m sure i can carry on till target.

Startingto wonderif i should do a VLcd such as CD.
Trying to get all info now, maybe do 1 of these unitl target and then maintain with atkins.
If anyone can help with which is best etc. i would be very grateful

Hi buffy,

to qualify to do a vlcd you have to be either 3 stone overweight or have a bmi of 29 and over.

sue xx

i got on scales this morn, and i`d put on another 1lb.
Really not sure whats going on, i`m still in ketosis too according to my stix.
I`m giving it til weekend to lose weight, then maybe if i cant do a vlcd maybe 2 protein shakes and 1 atkins meal.
Just working out pro`s and cons of all to see which i think would suit me best.
I was hoping just the running might have sorted it out.

Todays food
B tuna cracker
L chicken cracker
D prawn, cheese & mushroom omlette
SN 2 sero bars so far, will prob have another or a jelly later

CALS 900
CARBS 22

hi buffy

can you see a reason why you're not losing weight anymore, you've successfully lost 26lbs, i dont understand why you've hit a plateau either. Kepp me informed.

sue xx

There is no reason for me to be not losing, nevermind gaining.
I haven`t changed a thing. it`s been 3 weeks now and i`ve tried everything to get it started again. i was losing lovely before.

Well i have now signed up for CD.
I will be meeting my counsellor on monday evening.
I`m very excited about it all.
She even said she was on Atkins and after 4 weeks just stopped losing, thats when she turned to CD. So i`m not the only one.

So i will be on atkins still till monday, then on to CD for around 1 month, then back to Atkins to target.
I`m hoping this works, i think my body gets used to 1 thing and then gives up......

We shall see, i really want to lose this last 1.5 stones and i will not give up until it is gone.

good luck buffy, will miss you here when you change over, you will be at target before you know it.

sue xx

I hope so sun.
prob ate too many carbs today, but i want to finish my crackers and sero bars before tues.
still am mifted by no weight loss, at the start i only cut down to 50g carbs and was still losing lots?????
Am still logging food as i`m refusing to give in and have a big binge to kick start CD....lol
Todays food
B cracker & tuna
L cracker & philly
D cheese & ham omlette
SN 2 sero bars, maybe a third later
CALS 900
CARBS 25

Also i`ve been very bad and had no veg whatsoever today, but i have drunk 3 ltrs.

hi hun,

well I cheated at work last night, I left my packed lunch here which was fatal and ended up eating a doughnut and 4 biscuits, back on track today, got on scales and put on 1lb how and why was that, just feels I cannot ever have a treat.

I had a course on diabetes this morning after work, very informative for me as I have type II insulin resistance, basically its had enough losing weight normally but to have what I have just doubles the hardness of losing and maintaining, am losing heart, if I dont lose by the weekend I'm going straight to my saftey net of 2 weeks worth of shakes, I will have 1 for brekkie 1 for lunch and a sero & jelly for evening. almost like doing the 790 plan but less calories.

should work. we'll see, oh well at least I know doing what Im doing now and also yourself is easily maintainable after losing.

sue xx

Back