Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

Buffy, If anyone, you can knuckle down, you wont have done any harm weight wise as such, just those naughty carbs will try to rear their ugly heads for a while, you can do it.

sue x

Have had a headache all day, hopefully getting back into ketosis.
Still craving like mad, it`s so hard when your not feeling 100% to say, but only cheated with 2 hotchoc`s, 5g per cup, so not too bad.
havent counted again today,
Running wise managed 2.5 miles in 32 mins, so cut off 4 mins from the other day. Want to try and do run in as close to 1hour as possible.

Well yesturday morn i weighed myself and was 2lb heavier. this made me really mad as i had been good.
I knew i wasn`t in ketosis as i was still craving chocolate badly, but it shouldn`t have gone up by 2lbs.
Any way we went out last night and i stayed good all day until pudding.............chocolate cookie cake served warm with cream or ice cream ( at this point i did actually say "ooh i`m allowed cream?????????" how the cream makes a difference on a cake like that i don`t know.) My cravings took over sooooooooo bad, i stuffed it down..lol
My family were so shocked, all saying your not allowed that, which made me more determind to eat the bloody thing.
Once i got home TOTM started, so i think that helped with the cravings.
So now i`m starting again, again. Have bad stomach pains this morn...serves me right.

but i did so enjoy that cake......lol

i`m not weighing in now til after TOTM

Haven`t ran in 2 days, so deffo going tom.
Today i tried the carbophobia bread from avidlite, i made rolls at 6g carb each. they are very nice, but fill you up too quick, and if like me you have to finish everything on your plate, prepare to feel sick.....lol

I have decided to post everything i eat again, as i didn`t cheat when doing this.
so here goes.

B sero bar
L cheese & tom omlette
D carbphobia rolls with burgers, cheese, mushrooms & leeks
SN sero bar, plain oopsie roll,may have another later

CARBS 23
CALS 1100

Haveb`t been posting much as laptop was sent away last week to be repaired, hoping it`ll be back soon as i really want to post everyday on what i`m eating etc........but the main comp is taken over with kids.....and is in the attic...too far away and too hot....lol

It will be our last restart Buffy, it has to be!, we will reign supreme.

Up the 3 atkineers

sue xx

Todays food
B sero bar
L sero bar
D atkins lasagne
SN sero bar , jelly & cream
Around 900 cals & 14 carbs

haven`t felt hungry today, but i think it`s too soon to be in ketosis yet.
Have started slacking on water, have quite taken to coffee & cream instead, so need to change that soonish.
No running either for a few days as work is nuts at the minute.

good on you buffy, Ive eaten all the right stuff but far too much of it, I know I'm not in ketosis yet as really hungry, water bad for me as well, have to knuckle down as well,

sue x

Just popping on to log my food today, i see its got very busy in here, will catch up with it all tom. not being rude....
B sero bar
L cheese omlette
D turkey with courgettes,mushrooms
SN sero bar jelly&cream, will have another sero bar 4 bb.
Carbs 14
Cals 1100

Rubbish with water again today, think i`m developing an addiction to coffee & cream...........will sort that out when i get into ketosis again.

how do you doing buffy, hope you're back on track hun

sue x

still not in ketosis today.....wish it would hurry up.
Yesturday i ate around i had around 1400 cals and around 18 carbs
but i did run for 5 miles, and i was so pround as i did it in exactly 1hour. so that means i have 6 weeks to add an extra 1.4 miles in and keep it at the hour....which i`m sure is possible.

Topday i have eaten
b sero bar
l cracker with tuna & cheese
d will be mince with omlette & mushrooms
sn sero bar and some nuts
Total cals 1300
carbs 23

I found some organic seed crackers in morrisons which are only 5g each so i tried them today and there just what i wanted lovely, will put the exact name up another time.

I will cut down on cals once i get into ketosis as i`m quite hungry.possibly the running

forgot..................still no weight loss or gain, wish i could just move the ticker down 1lb.

buffy, you are still doing so brilliantly, you should measure yourself as I'd bet my bottom dollar that you are losing inches with that brilliant running you are doing, well done girl, you are still my inspiration.

sue xx

Todays food,
B cracker with ham
L sero bar
D omlette & 3 sausages
SN sero bar & jelly

carbs 23
cals 800

I`m trying not to focus on weight, as i feel better on Atkins so that is a major benefit. As long as my weight doesn`t go up thats fine.
Will be running again tom so hopefully i should have some weight loss by the weekend.
The kids are back in school, so no more day trips out. that`s where most of my setbacks happen.
I`m also better with food & exercise when kids are in school, so this has to help with weight loss.

todays food
B tuna cracker
L cheese omlette
D prawn & veg fritatta
SN 2 sero bars jelly
CALS 900
CARBS 16

I also managed a 5 mile run, knocking 3 mins off my last 5 miles...........woohoo getting faster.

Really happy, i`m not aching from run last night, i think my body may actually be getting used to using it`s muscles.
Weight wise.............still not 1lb gone, but i`m starting to notice trouser that were once tight falling down, so it`s going from some where.
Had my first choccy sero bar today, it didn`t dissapoint..........lovely & just what i needed.

Todays food
B cracker & tuna
L sero bar & jelly
D pork chops with omlette & veg
SN will have another sero bar tonight.
CALS 1100
CARBS 17

Today did another 5 mile run, feel like i`m getting fitter, not so out of breath this time.lol

Today`s food
B cracker & tuna
L sero bar
D pork chops & brocolli
SN 2 sero bars
CArbs 22
CAls 1200

Had one of the choc sero bars today, warmed in micro with cream on top, how delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!! think i will have to have this more often

I make them into cookies as well buffy yumscrum!

well done on your running

sue x

Todays food
B tuna cracker
L sero bar
D bacon cauliflower cheese
SN choc bar & cream, will prob have something later too to watch BB final(can`t wait,how sad)
CARBS 22
CALS 900

Hope this rain doesn`t keep up, i wanted to go running today, but only allowed to go every other, getting quite into it.

The crackers i`m eating are "organic spelt sunflower & poppy seed crackers" they are double the size of jacobs, so i break them into 2, taste lovely.
Each whole one is around 6g carbs, but worth it as they fill you up quite well.

Back