Should lose after weekend...............finally!!!

Blimey girls... best I get back in that swimming pool then!

straight and narrow so far!

Well i`ve been very good today and so far have walked 6 miles.
I also booked myself in for an induction at the gym thurs, and paid for a month membership.
So its starting out good.

Forgot to say that yesturday i stayed good; 1000 cals and 18 carbs.

But no weight loss for me this week, although fat % is down to 35.4.
So it is going.
After walking the full 10 k yesturday i woke this morning to vewry painfull legs....lol
Going to rest today as i dont want to be in pain when i get to the gym....

well done buffy, you're so focused with the exercise, that is going to make one hell of a difference to your weight and shape, sooooooooo jealous, wish I had your determination.

Still on track though I dont score my cals for the day.

Sue x

today i have been very good, haven`t done much exercise today,
cals 1100
carbs 17
my legs are feeling better, unless i sit down for 20mins then they get all stiff again, so have been keeping moving all day.

hi buffy,

how you doing? have you or do you ever feel eating oopsie rolls give you a distended stomach with trapped wind, I love them and they make life so much easier but the effects of them are mirroring exactly how bread affects me?

thanks
sue x

Today i have had
Cals=800 carbs=16

Also did a 2 mile jog/walk today jogged until i couldn`t breath (about a min) then walked until i was ready to go again.

was quite proud of myself, hope i`m not aching for gym tom............prob will

Whay for the 3 Atkineers! lol

all for one and one for all!

sue xx

Yesturday i did my gym training, and also a half an hour jog on machine. Mangaed 2 miles in 30 mins so need to speed it up a bit.
Been told to only run every other day, or i will injure myself so today is day off.
Food wise i was good yesturday 1200 cals and 16 carbs.

But on scales this morn i have gained a lb, i know its not much and maybe muscle, but its very disheartening.
Trying to concentrate on fat % and speeding up running instead for a while i think.

well yesturday i did well, but wqatched a film with peanuts, dark choclate and a cup of drinking choc....................very bad.
So this morning i tested with ketostix and i`m out of ketosis.

So i got very mad with myself and ate the whole bar of dark choc ( why??????) i think i was thinking eat it now so when i get in ketosis i cant eat it then?????? god only knows.
The whole bar is only 19g carbs, so not as bad as it could have been.

Also i went to the gym at half five to try and burn off what i ate, but the bloody thing shut at five..............aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So now i`m really mad as i`ve had no exercise either, i think i might have a hot choc tonight to destress, and wake up in a better mood ready for action.

dont panic buffy, I went to a bbq 2night and was brilliant until a cheese platter and I couldnt resist hot baguettes and digestives with the cheese, aaaarrrrrrghhhh

I went for it in style after i posted on here.
decided i had wreaked the day anyway so ate loads of delicious brownies.
Was in sooooooooo much pain last night and my stomach is still bloated today............. serves me right.

Any way woke up ready to restart today, i dont mind having a binge every now and then as long as i can get straight bak on with it.
Doing good so far today with 50 mins in the gym.
On thurs i did 2 miles in 36 mins
today i did 2.5miles in 36 mins so getting better, i then did 15 mins on rowing machine.:D

omg buffy the word exercise is enough to make me go into hibernation, blardy brilliant, well done gal xxx

yesturadt i lost count of what i ate, but it was all low carb, just picked all day, hoping to be back in ketosis today.
Off to gym today to try and beat sundays distance.

Back