Shout at me or something!

ally7997

Silver Member
Come on people I need a shove!

It was my weekend off and went a little off the waggon! Ok quite a bit!
Told myself just be really good all week and it'll be fine! But now I'm struggling to be good! Keep finding myself really hungry and wanting to eat the bag of crisps I've hidden in the foot stool (I had hoped I would have forgotton that they were there) ! Arrrrggghhhhhh

Good morning.

Firstly, make yourself feel good. You only have a 1/2 stone flash on your signature but you've lost 15lb so your stone should be on there. How good will that feel to add that?

Secondly. What is the syn value of the bag of crisps? Can you build it in to a days eating plan? That way you've stayed on plan AND got rid of the crisps.

If you are near a computer when you get 'the urge', come on here and look at peoples motivational posts/meal suggestions etc. That way you may get your motivation back AND more ideas.
xx

Well I've tried to add my stone and it wont let me it says I don't have enough caracters????

The thing is I wanted to limit my syns as I'd been naughty at the weekend I think I will give them to my BF to get rid of them cos once they have gone I won't care it's cos they are there!
Thank you it's a good idea I'll look through other peoples to give me sme inspiration I am boring just tend to have meat or fish and salad I do need to mix things up a bit! Xx

You need to get 50 posts before you can have a larger signature banner. So get posting!! It'll keep you away from the crisps ;)

Think you get more space under your posts, the more you post. After 50 posts you get alot more, and are able to PM people.

If you are getting really hungry, try eating more snacks between meals, you shouldnt be feeling hungry, well only just before meal time

Am in the same position and I just want to eat crap too. However I have a wedding in 9 weeks and I want to be at least a stone less or I will never look at the happy couple's photos.

Love that Ygerna, hehe, personally I would get crisps right now, then spray them with kitchen spray / fairy liquid before you're tempted to eat them. Don't beat yourself up over it hun, everyone is human, just plan, plan and plan! x

Back