• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Show us your styles

vodaka999

Silver Member
Ok in the winter i did a thread like this and i was great inspiration for me and i know a few others so here is a summer version.....

What are you aiming for, what outfit would you LOVE to wear, favourite jeans, summer dress, shorts or a swim set something you have seen in a catalogue but think " ooohh if only i was smaller "

Well copy the picture and bung it on here for us to admire and for you to look at if you fancy cheating any day - it certainly did me some good ( maybe not the bank balance lol)

I will start

I do like these

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yippee!! I love this thread - gives me an excuse to 'window shop' online and dream about my summer body :)

Just one question though...last time we had this thread I couldn't post any pics because I couldn't work out how/where to paste it to...can someone please tell me how to do it so I can add a few??

vodaka999

Silver Member
Marie you find your picture online,
Right click on it and find properties
Copy the whole url
On here type your post and click the little envelope with a mountain thing ^^^^ up there above the text box
Delete the little bit that comes up and paste your URL in

Voila picture should appear

Gemma1986

Im just me!
S: 13st13lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.9%)
i would love 2 be in any 12 comfortable in a 14 now smallest i have ever been and 5lb from goal so maybe i will keep going!!

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
S: 15st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.82%)
Oooooooooo i love things like this! I always find myself looking thro catalogues yearning to fit into half the stuff in there ! so here goes !

And dont ask me why but ive got my heart set on a pair of red sandals ! ...

i do have a fantasy outfit i may post it later :eek: hehe

I'm trying to find some pics to post on here, but annoyingly I can't find any! I will persist though, because this is a great thread!

I've bumped this thread up because I love it. There are a lot of newbies on since this was first posted, so I thought it might be worth bringing it up again.

I still haven't worked out how to post a pic myself yet though, haha...gonna have to keep trying :rolleyes:

Oh poo...I don't use MSN :(

It's so annoying that I can't work out how to post a pic - it's driving me nuts!

S: 15st2.0lb C: 14st12.0lb G: 12st0.0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 0st4lb(1.89%)

A great idea for when I'm feeling like cheating. If I wore these now it's look like I was hiding a whole troupe of scouts underneath and a bevvy of brownies up top!

Erm....ok, so this little exercise has taught me that if I were slimmer then I would enjoy clothes shoppin SOOOO much more, haha - I could go on forever!!!

How nice it would be to buy things because I like them (strapless, tight, short etc) rather that buying things that cover me up.

One day...;)

Loving the clothes guys xx