***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Whats happening guys?:confused: no one is on here and it seems that alot of us are unhappy???? We need to give ourselves a kick up the ass :asskick:and re focus. Believe me i have had the evening from hell. At the weekend we had a leak coming through the ceiling in our kitchen, tonight i come home and my bedroom carpet is soaked. Hubby is in Scitland and my bro (who is a plumber) is out drinking so cant get over to me. Ive got to turn off all of the water (once ive has a bath) So thats me and 2 kids with no water and the worry of the ceiling caving in. I was so stressed i had an argument with hubby then went to the fridge. Do you know what happened? I said to myself how will eating solve this?? and the answer was it wont! Whats the point in cheating? Its not going to doanything but p**s us off and keep us on CD for longer. I closed the door and had some water and it made me smile :D
We are all going to have situations either daily, weekly or monthly which causes problems. What we need to remind ourselves is turning to food, blipping or falling off of the wagon is going to do nothing but depress us. We need to focus on something else i.e. come on here and winge to each other and ask for help.

We need to stop making excusues and get back to the motivatred, happy, slim people we all are aiming to be. Its only day 2 of the Septmeber challenge so come on ladies

LETS GET MOTIVATED :)

I HOPE I DONT SOUND LIKE IM MOANING JUST TRYING TO MOTICVATE EVEYONE AND PLAY MUMMY LOL XXX

Lol Dione that made me chuckle! Your soooo right tho!

As of right now im arguin with ex and he is sayin some poo things and normally i wud get some food but now im thinkin u no what u jumped up lil so n so im not going to let u beat me lol!
And ill jsut glug my water, still have anothers shake to have anyway so doing well today!

All of us are doing so well just doing this day by day and i think thats the best u can do if u fall off the wagon get back on it and think of the end goal...
Ne1 else bored tho lol x

Ooooohhhhh, Mummy Dione, you're giving Strict Sunshine a run for her money! lol :p

Well done you for keeping out of that fridge!! No mean feat!

Hope the water issue doesn't get any damper!!!
xx

lol thanks thelma, ive had 3 litres now today which is good so i am now off to have a bath before i have to turn my water off then off to bed i think. Enough drama for 1 day lol, I'll porbably wake up in the kitchen with the ceiling on the floor lol xx

September is our month!!

Good morning ladies, well, I will do DAY 5 @ 100% - Going for ketosis today as it still hasn't kicked in. Drinking 4l and ignoring the hunger pangs.
Today was my daughter's first day back at school and I'm really taking this as the sign summer is over though it's still nice and warm out.
So you ladies have yourself a nice 3rd day in Sept. as we are actively shrinking ourselves silly.

Morning all,

Have a great day today. Actively shrinking ourselves silly - absolutely!

Shrink!
Shrink!!
Shrink!!!
Shrink!!!!
Shrink!!!!!

lol.... thelma, enlighten... love it!

Shrink
Shrink
Shrink
Shrink
Shrink
Shrink
Shrink

Good morning ladies, well, I will do DAY 5 @ 100% - Going for ketosis today as it still hasn't kicked in. Drinking 4l and ignoring the hunger pangs.
Today was my daughter's first day back at school and I'm really taking this as the sign summer is over though it's still nice and warm out.
So you ladies have yourself a nice 3rd day in Sept. as we are actively shrinking ourselves silly.

Hi hun ongrats on the day 5 100% thats is fantastic. I must say your quotes are really motivating well done you :)

Hi everyone how are we all doing? yesterday was day 2 100% yipee and so far so good today on the diet front but not on the leaking front. im having to work from home today as the leak in my house is worse. Ive called the insurance company and waiting for a plumber to turn up :( my house is now upside down grrrrr oh well cant be helped xx
Sunshine: Hows the burn? Any better today
Thelma: love it love it
FFBT: Hi hun how you doing

So my lovely Shrinklies, how are you all tonight? Sounds like everyone's having a pretty good day - well done all!

I promised I'd write with my latest counselling musings, so here we go. (Warning - this could be a long post!lol) For those of you new to the thread, I've been seeing a counsellor in tandem with doing CD so that I can look at what's going on in my head in relation to food and why I struggled in the past to lose weight and/or maintain a reasonable weight. So...

Hadn't seen the counsellor for a month due to holidays/illness so there was a fair bit to catch up on. As you know, I've been struggling to get back on track since my holiday and have been pondering this. I think that part of it is a rebellion against the changes that are happening to me (both physically and mentally). I seem to have lost a sense of who I am and am struggling a bit with that. For example, I might not always have wanted to wear the clothes I wore (and would look at friends wearing other stuff and think 'I wish I could wear that') but I always knew what suited me and am told had developed a very good sense of style. Now though, I have no idea what suits me and even if I think something looks ok, I'm almost afraid to wear it if it's something I wouldn't have worn 4 stones ago! I bought a knee length straight black skirt the other week - not sure that I'll wear it in public though! lol
I talked this through with the counsellor and here are some key strands:
1. I feel embarrassed to wear new styles because to do that says very clearly that I am now different to what I was previously. And that means admitting that I was fat and made mistakes with my life.
2. Wearing a skirt like that means showing off my new shape and acknowledging that I might be attractive (difficult thing to do). Although I didn't have a problem in the past of showing my shape, that was only from the waist up! lol
3. Not being overweight means that for me, I can't blame any rejection on being fat. I guess it means I need to look much more closely at what the reasons for being rejected would be and not just think 'oh well, s/he doesn't like me because I'm fat'. But alternatively, I might not be rejected at all! lol (another big issue for me!)
4. Although I want to get to the end of this journey and have the new Thelma emerge, it's scary - particularly when you can't be in control of how you feel about what's happening to you and your body. In many respects, my clothes/styling issues have meant that I'm, in a sense, less confident than I was when I was 4 stones heavier. How bizarre is that!?!?!?

I'll stop rambling for now. Just wanted to share that with you, as I imagine that some of it might strike a chord with people. If not, thanks for letting me blether on about it. It does me good to reflect on what I've talked about and hopefully I'll stop the self-sabotage stuff this week and feel like I'm back in control and in the zone.

Apols for the long post Shrinks!!
Thez xx

Hun i have just read your post and nearly cried. I can relate to what you are saying. People think i am a really bubbly outgoing person that has so much confidence but that is just an act. Its only my close friends that know i am an insecure wimp with very low self esteem.

You keep going hun, you are a stnnuing lady inside and out and dont you ever forget that xxxxx

Lol Dione that made me chuckle! Your soooo right tho!

As of right now im arguin with ex and he is sayin some poo things and normally i wud get some food but now im thinkin u no what u jumped up lil so n so im not going to let u beat me lol!
And ill jsut glug my water, still have anothers shake to have anyway so doing well today!

You are sooo right hun, dont let them get to you lol xxx Just wash them away with a lass or 2 of water hee hee

All of us are doing so well just doing this day by day and i think thats the best u can do if u fall off the wagon get back on it and think of the end goal... definately xxx
Ne1 else bored tho lol It can get boring at times which is why i have decded to alternate ss & 810 so i can have a change. Not sure if this will do me any good though? Any ideas?xx

I am back on track after a week off (naughty me) and feel really motivated. I am on day 3 of 100% and can feel the difference already. I was weighed on Tuesday and had put on 1LB:cry: the fact that i had gained gave me the biggest kick up the butt so i am definately not cheating ever again. I had a sneeky peek on the scales this morning and it shows i have already lost 4lb in 2 days:D:D:D My scales are normally 1/2lb different to my CDC but i am still over the moon. I just wanted to share this with someone :)

Hi all,

I'm waving like mad too! Just a very quick post to say hi and well done everyone - I can feel our positivity shining through the thread :D

I've been 100% so far today (and that includes the 30mins I was stuck in our coffee bar stock room surrounded by all sorts of unmentionables! lol) and am aiming to get to bedtime that way. I'll be in bed at 7.30pm at this rate! lol

Right, am off to keep working and do some more shrinking!

will check in later
Thez xx

PS - Dione, thank you so much for your lovely words. Hugs x

where is everyone tonight? Looks like another night alone :( im beginning to get paranoid lol xx

Somebody? Anybody :(

I'm here! :D

On the phone at the mo, but I'm here! lol

Hi Hun
How have you been today? Have you been 100%. i have stuck to it but asda has only just turned up with the shopping and dont know if i can be bothered to cook some chicken as its late :( im hungry though and still have another shake to do

would i be allowed a couple of crab sticks instead of my meal?

Not sure about that - don't like much fishy stuff. Have your shake and cook the chicken while you're drinking it :)

I'm ok ta - had 810 meal cos i was cold and hungry so feel fine about that.

How's your week back at work going?

Its been busy but good, the bullies are still off with me but the main culprit moves office next week so hopefully that will help. Im so glad that i am now busy as i have no time at all to think about food. I havent been having my 1st shake til 11am, bar approx 3.30, 810 meal around 7 and then shake 8 ish so its worked out really well. Do you know if alternating 810 and ss week by week is ok? or do i have to be on 810 for 2 weeks?

Back