***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Absolutely - Shrinklie Power always wins through!!!!

Well, I think I'll head off to bed soon. Hope you have a good sleep, hun - lots of rest to get that leg healing quickly.

Speak tomorrow
xxx

Thanks Thez,

See you soon, sleep well. I have a friend with me tomorrow but i will be staying on 1000 no matter what.

nite nite xxx

Well done you. Focus focus focus - we'll do this!

N'night, sleep tight xx

Morning hunnies
The sun is out and it looks like its gonna be a reasonably pleasent day today. Good weather has always had a positive effect on me.... it helps me to stay on track and feel good about things. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are today :)

I never have before but im gonna be weighing myself on a daily basis from today. Since im not on cd for sometime n gonna be cal counting i think it might be better to keep an eye on the lbs daily, so i know what im doin right n wrong. What u guyz think???

Lets all have a fun day and keep our goals n targets in mind.
xxx

SLINKY SATURDAY

Good morning girlies......waving lots.........:)

Wishing you all a great day. Lets all stay strong and focused. Keep our short term goals in mind.

It was a fab feeling marking off the first day of 28. It's a much better feeling than going off track, eating rubbish and feeling awful.

So lets do this........... 100% day and water, water, water.

Can't go backwards so lets take those small steps forward which will eventually become a giant leap.
xxx

Hi Sunshine, how are you? Are you at goal yet? I've not noticed you around recently but then again I've not been around recently as not sticking to diet but need to get back on. You look absolutely beautiful and dead trendy in your pic! x

And seriously skinny!

Saturday Song

Shrinklies, I hardly recognise you! You're all so positive since the last time DJ Thez graced your presence! ;)

But I found my way to you and here, especially for Dione and Sunshine, is today's tune. It's a special DJ Thez remix (still sorting our the royalties problems...)

The Only Way is Down (remix)
Yazz and the Plastic Population & DJ Thez

I never have before but im gonna be weighing myself on a daily basis from today. Since im not on cd for sometime n gonna be cal counting i think it might be better to keep an eye on the lbs daily, so i know what im doin right n wrong. What u guyz think???
xxx

I think that could work for you, but the only think I'd say is that remember it takes a couple of days for what goes in to properly show on the scales and also, remember your body's natural flucuations, so make sure you pick a point in the week where that's your 'official' weigh in so that you can mark your success and track it based on that.

You're so together with this, FFBT, I know you're gonna do well, no matter how many times you weigh yourself!
xx

I think that could work for you, but the only think I'd say is that remember it takes a couple of days for what goes in to properly show on the scales and also, remember your body's natural flucuations, so make sure you pick a point in the week where that's your 'official' weigh in so that you can mark your success and track it based on that.

You're so together with this, FFBT, I know you're gonna do well, no matter how many times you weigh yourself!
xx

Oh no..... youve burst my bubble by saying "it takes a couple of days for what goes in to properly show on the scales" :( I was so chuffed this morn that ive managed to stay the same over the past few days....lol.

Thanks for your support n faith in me.... I will get there... Wont let you down ;)

Oh no..... youve burst my bubble by saying "it takes a couple of days for what goes in to properly show on the scales" :( I was so chuffed this morn that ive managed to stay the same over the past few days....lol.

Thanks for your support n faith in me.... I will get there... Wont let you down ;)

That's why picking an official weigh in day is so important! It might all come off in one go! :D

And remember, don't worry about letting me down (I don't count!) - you on the other hand, are the most important person in relation to your journey, so be good to yourself! :hug99:
x

Hi Sunshine, how are you? Are you at goal yet? I've not noticed you around recently but then again I've not been around recently as not sticking to diet but need to get back on. You look absolutely beautiful and dead trendy in your pic! x
Ah it's great to see you back Broxi. Come on girl you can do this. :) Yeah I'm not skinny just yet......lol and that pic is a scruffy t and tracksuit bottoms hahahahahah but thanks...... A few up's and down's for me so stalled a lot but back on track now......we can do this xxxx pop in lots please xxxxx

Morning hunnies
The sun is out and it looks like its gonna be a reasonably pleasent day today. Good weather has always had a positive effect on me.... it helps me to stay on track and feel good about things. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are today :)

Lets all have a fun day and keep our goals n targets in mind.
xxx

we crossed posts this morning .......... big hugs, catch ya later, meant to be on for 2 mins and i've been on for an hour :eek:

That's why picking an official weigh in day is so important! It might all come off in one go! :D

And remember, don't worry about letting me down (I don't count!) - you on the other hand, are the most important person in relation to your journey, so be good to yourself! :hug99:
x

Thanks wise thelma.... U always talk so much sense.
Muuuuaaaaahhhh :)

Morning everyone
WOW we are all so positive...love it ..love it!!

FFBT: I also look at the scales on a daily basis, i know ur not supposed to but it motivates me when i see it going down :)

Sunshine: You are back to your sunny self and i think its great. Glad weve got the ole sunshine back hun mwah xx

Thelma: Its weird isnt it, i also had a bad week and then woke up thinking i am going to try 810. Why didnt i think of that before lol we are definately strange little creatures lol

i need to try and find the time to go to the gym. i pay for it every month but never have the time to go. I work 1 hr away from where i live, hubby works away 3 days a week and i work shifts. My weekends are so precious with time spent with the family but i do need to do something as even though i am losing the weight i have alot of flab hanging which makes me feel sick :( how can i find the time grrrr

Other then the gym i am still feeling really good :) had a lie in this morning which was lovely, just having a coffee a glass of water and will then have a shake. The sun is shining yet and today is going to be another successful day for us all xxxxxxxxxx

Good luck with the gym Dione....3 times a week should do it and you don't have to be there that long!!!! :) Yep I'm back..... still recovering but I'm back thanks goodness :)

I'm chuffed to be wearing my leggings and skirt. Must say i do feel a bit blobby in a 2 stone lighter way but lots of bumps...... but at least I'm back in my usual clothes if only for today :) Housework is done for now which means i can flake out tonight and watch x factor after a busy day shopping and dinnering etc... better take it easy.

It's really sunny here too. Love it.

Yeap the good vibes are back here now..... some evil demons got hold of me and made me all yuck....... Still being careful with my leg and for some odd reason feeling a bit sick since late last night...... but nothing is gonna get me down.

We can't control what happens to us but we can control how we react :)

Sunny, sunny hugs on this lovely Slinky Saturday.......... xxx

Hi Girls,

How are you doing? I had a fab day... didn't spend much thanks god....only bought leggings (you can never have too many:) ) and a gorgeous sheep keyring lol and dinner. Feels good to be home safe and sound......... I managed to just buy magazines, water and fruit (1000) and instead of coming home and eating off plan or worse buying rubbish off plan, I quickly made some cd porridge and threw the fruit in..... phew!!!!!! Stayed on plan for dinner out too. Gonna glug the water now and read my mags :)

I've completly gone off the choc and mint choc shakes... i have them as muffins or custard but they taste strange to me! Ordering porridge and cranbery bars for the next 2 weeks on Tuesday. I do enjoy those bars.

Gosh it's hard to break habbits isn't it!!!!! I so could have easily bought the usual naughty food just before but at least i decided I wasn't going down that route again and pictured my 28 days list... it's working so far.

Can't believe no-one has been on for 6 hours!!!!!! ??????? helllooooo anyone here? :) xxx

Evening Slinky Shrinklies

How has Saturday been for you? I've had a lovely day. Took my aunt who's visiting my cousin out for lunch (I stayed SS+ - had a lovely fish and salad dish) and then we went to the cinema in the local arts centre and watched West Side Story. Oh, it's so good! I did shed a few tears, I must admit! But Aunty had to resort to using her scarf to wipe them away, she was crying so much! lol

Anyway, just getting geared up to watch x-factor. Got my jim-jams on already and think a little bit of fake tanning and nail polishing is in order :)

Have a lovely evening, Shrinks. Oh, and well done on the leggings, mags and 1000 food and no munchies, Sunshine! Yay!!
xx

Ooohhhhh the foodie demons have been coming on strong tonight. But I want to be slim more than I want the munchies I was considering. God it can be tough but I'll instead look forward to tomorrows food instead. I want to mark that 2nd day off :)

Thelma, I read your post on other thread....you ok? hanging in there?

Hanging in, hun - honest. Jeez, there must be something in the air tonight for us all! lol

How you doing? You fighting those dodgy demons off???
xx

Back