***shrinking December*** join in now for support

LOL...yeah i'm past it now. It works actually when you just tell yourself you want to get to goal and the thought of feeling as bad as I did up till Thirsday creeping up on me again is too much. Gotta remember hun how fab it feels waking up after a good day. We can only do our best.

Hi ladies how are u all this evening?
I've been picking at things so have just done my nails so i cant anymore lol back to pure 100% tomorrow tho i want this weight gone 3 more lbs till im in the 15s, quite and exciting prospect i think!
Anyone watch x factor tonight?? xxx

Oh, gosh, Sunshine, I can feel a song lyric coming on with those last couple of posts! Actually, have you ever heard of /seen Eric Bibb? He has a song called "Gonna Walk This Road" - it's so lovely. I may get DJ Thez to post the relevant lyrics soon as the title doesn't do it justice! lol

I'm so glad you're feeling better than you were. Was really starting to worry about you. I hope you're truly feeling better and not just posting positively on here! (I say this because it's a trick of mine, so I guess that others may do that also! lol)
xx

Hiya...... you can do it... xxx

Yeah i watched x factor......it's hillarious and I love it! What was with that French guy doing Mariah lol x

Hi ladies how are u all this evening?
I've been picking at things so have just done my nails so i cant anymore lol back to pure 100% tomorrow tho i want this weight gone 3 more lbs till im in the 15s, quite and exciting prospect i think!
Anyone watch x factor tonight?? xxx

Wow, Hoping, the 15s are the goal for a few of us on Minimins! Yep, let's get there together - sooner rather than later!!!!!!

I watched X - oh my goodness, it was very good but very strange!!! That couple that had just split up and then got back together on stage?!?!?!?!?!??!?! OMG!!! lol
xx

Yes Thelma.... I had sussed you out already lol!!!! Ooohhhhh please do post the song lyrics.....that would be fab.

No, gosh you should know me by now..i always blather on about my up's and down's. I'm not being positive for the sake of it....I really, really, really feel like this right now. It takes time to get our heads back in the cd zone but we've done it before so we can do it again. We're a strong lot xxx

Yes Thelma.... I had sussed you out already lol!!!! Ooohhhhh please do post the song lyrics.....that would be fab.

No, gosh you should know me by now..i always blather on about my up's and down's. I'm not being positive for the sake of it....I really, really, really feel like this right now. It takes time to get our heads back in the cd zone but we've done it before so we can do it again. We're a strong lot xxx

Sooooooo glad to hear that, Sunshine. You're so right, we are strong and we can do this. WE WILL DO THIS!!!!!!

Will speak to DJ Thez and get her to post the lyrics at an appropriate time! lol
xxx

Great!!!!!! OOohhhh i'm nice and relaxed... watching chick flick tv....Sex and the City...... never get sick of it. Nice to have on in the background!

Oh yeah that couple on X Factor..... what a load of rubbish!!!!!

I like the last guy from last week x

SATC - it never gets boring! And every repeat I watch, depending on what's happening in my life, well, I always find relevance! lol In fact, I haven't posted about this, but I did think that my life was turning into a SATC episode last week! lol I had 2 coffee dates with 2 guys (1 Sat and 1 Sun) and a drinks date on Sat night with another! lol Michty me, as they say in 'Oor Wullie!' lol

Anyway, X Factor - can't quite decide if I like the new format or not. Like the audience participation, but don't like the fact that there's less auditions shown. Def liked the guy from last week and loved the Misfits version of Britney!

x

Oh wow you had all these coffees/dates and didnt share this!!!!!! :( only kidding of course, you don;t have to share every detail of your life on here lol.

X Factor
Yeah it needs more audition footage, I like the backing tracks and the stage...

SATC..... love it, always have x

N'night to you too, Sun. Shrink well! :D

See you tomorrow xxx

Yes i could do with some overnight shrinking... i'm still not weighing myself... don't know when i will...i guess when i'm feeling less rolls lol.
xxx

Happy shrinking to you too lovely xxx

Oh wow you had all these coffees/dates and didnt share this!!!!!! :( only kidding of course, you don;t have to share every detail of your life on here lol.

No, only the really juicy/potential for gossip details! lol ;)

Have a coffee date tomorrow afternoon - will update on how it goes :)

Sleep tight, Shrinks
xxx

Morning all...
Hope everyones had a goodnight sleep. Im fasting today after taking a few days off. Went to bed late last night as i missed xfactor earlier so HAD to watch the repeat which didnt finish until 12:50am... then woke up at 4 for my fast and got back to bed at 5.... and the surprise surprise, daughter woke up at 6:45!!! So am absolutley knackered.

x-factor - So far from the previous wks, loved the teacher, the guy with the big afro and the girl in purple that sang one night only. Last night was good but no one stood out. Actually had nightmares of that french guy....lol.

Am so excited today. Both my bros are coming from scotland for 2 days. Have really been looking forward to it all wk.

Hope everyone has a positive n happy sunday. Lets relax, stay 100% and enjoy the shrinking.

xxx

What Lies Behind Us And What Lies Before Us Are Tiny Matters Compared To What Lies Within Us.

Morning everyone ...waving madly

How are you all? Well please dont laugh at what i am about to tell you but i am not actually doing the 810 plan. I didnt look at the yellow book properly. I really thought it said 810 but i am actually doing ss+ 1b rofl. I txt my cdc yesterday and she was a bit concerned that i just jumped up to 810 without going through everything with her 1st. I said to her i have only gone up 1 plan and with the food being so minimal i didnt think it mattered. She then asked what food i was havin. When i told her she laughed and said i was doing ss+ which is better. OOps i should really learn to read things properly lol. Oh well its working for me so imhappy with that.
Sorry i wasnt on here yesterday, i was sooo grumpy :( TOTM due next Wednesday! I had no energy did not get anything done, was constantly tired and very moody :cry:I picked an argument with hubby even though i was completely in the wrong but just couldnt help myself. Anyway i managed to stay 100% again yesterday thank god. It was such a tough day though, the hardest all week. I was so tempted on numerous occasions but didnt give in so i am so proud of myself:D.
My youngest had his 1st terror nightmare last night. I didnt go to bed til midnight then he woke up screaming thinking there were spiders all over him. I couldnt convince him that there wasnt so i had to have him bed with me. He woke up a further 3 times so got to sleep about 3am yet he still woke up @ 7.30 this morning, i am so tired and have so much to do today as i did nothing yesterday.
Ive decided i am going to go to the gym every thurs and fri after work then either sat or sun for 1 hour. I know that my time with the kids and hubby are preciuos but 1 hur wont hurt will it? I need to do this as i am getting myself really own.
Anyway glad to see everyone had a good day yesterday and hope it continues today
Love to all xxx

Morning lovlies,

Have a lovely day FFBT with your brothers. You poor thing you must be shattered, I don't know how you do it at all! Have a great day babes.

Dione....aww you poor little one.....i remember having those awful dreams. I always had to put the light on :) You sound in good form today tho. Why do we always pick rows...it mkaes us feel even worse!!!!! Well done on being 100%

Awww it felt good ticking off 2nd day 100%...... Still not weighing myself...but if i'm 100% i'll be going in the right direction which is what matters to me. I'm flying to Dublin again on Thursday so I'll have to be really strict with myself while I'm there all tho I have got in the habit of doing well when I'm back there :)

Lazy day for me today as I have a mad one tomorrow of teaching.

Regards to X Factor....... it's very fixed to show off 1 great person every week and we're liking exactly who they want us to. It does need to be more based on showing the auditions and not the editing :) but i still love it.

have a fab day everyone.... think goals.

Thanks sunshine and well done on staying 100% again hun. There must be something in the air for all us girlies as we are all on top form. I am loving all of the positive posts, it makes me feel really good. If i feel low and have an urge to eat i read these positive posts and it makes me say to myself if they can do it so can i :)

I am so glad to have joined CD and this group i dont think i could have done it without you all xxxx

Back