***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Thanks hun

Right im off as i have so much to get done today, along with sorting out the school uniform for tomorrow, packed lunches. The builders also called and wants to do the quote today for the dmamge so i really must get dressed lol
Have a good day everyone xxx

Afternoon luvvies,

Hows Sunday going? All fine here. Just back from my coffee date - oh dear!!! Very genuine guy, but aside from the fact that he didnt look like he'd made much of an effort, I could tell he doesn't regularly frequent the deodorant isle in the supermarket! Never mind, I'll chalk it up to experience and keep moving forward!

So, I'm thinking that I'll do some ironing, do a little bit of tidying and then get on the wii for a bit before settling down to watch Waking the Dead tonight.

Hope you're all doing well. Speak soon
T xx

Oh dear Thez......... ah well he was worth a try! hopefully the coffee was at least good:)

Lazy day just cooking my 1000 meal as i'm hungry. Really need to down some water as i haven't had much at all.

xxx

Hi everyone,

Thez: Doesnt sound too good hun, ih well plenty more fish in the sea lol

Well i must admit i am struggling today :( ive just has my SS+ meal and i am really hungry. I know is because i have had enough water so i am trying to glug as much as possible. The builder came today to do a quote for the dmamge and it is far worse then i thought. I need a whole new kitchen ceiling, archway needs re skimming which means they have to paint the whole kitchen, new floor boards in en suite and bedroom, new tiles the whole shower needs to be pulled out, new wardrobe, new carpet, 2 new walls which means bedroom needs re painting too. They think itll take approx 2 weeks to complete the work i have to clear everything out. I have the insurance man coming out tomorrow to assess it. There is no way i can stay in the house with the kids whilst the work is being done so they'll have to pay for hotel and kennels for dog grrrrrr.
I know that i am covered by insurance but it is really stressing me out. Everything in the house is up side down yet i stil have to go to work etc
Sorry to vent xx

Minimising Monday!

Morning Shrinks,

So, not the cheeriest of songs, by far, but the sentiment is good! Let's make today 100% - feel good about ourselves, our bodies, our efforts and take some more steps towards that final goal! DJ Thez says it's gonna be a

:character00238:Perfect Day:character00238:
Lou Reed

Awwwwww I love that song.... a perfect day of teaching coming up! I'll be a happy bunny when I'm done at 730pm.

Dione, we had a few leaks and one which was huge. It's really unsettling especially having builders etc in your home at all hours of the day with your front door open....it was awful.... they litterally had to knock the entire ensuite down.....and one of the walls and start from scratch. Ruined the hall and spare room carpets, walls and ceilings.... So I can understand how upsetting it is and then to have to move out is such an upheaval altho def better to be far away from all that. Keep strong hun.. hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All okay with you FFBT? Hope you had a lovely day yesterday and actually got some sleep last night.

Shanny, Mini......how are you both getting on?

I'm pretty shattered for some reason but at least I'm busy today and the demons won't disturb me while I'm working. 25 days left for me till fitting......I'm feeling I'm putting myself under pressure.... I think I need to find some really good dress underwear body shapers but something that will be comfortable. My spanx just roll down all the time which is no good. If anyone has any ideas, i'd love to hear them thanks.

Have a good one xxx

Hi all,
Very quick post as still at work. Just checking in. 100% so far - I will not ruin that tonight!!!!!!!!!

Hope you're all having a good day. Will respond properly to posts tonight.

T xx

Hey all... Hope everyone had a good 100% day today. Still a bit busy with bros... they'll be leaving tonight so trying to spend as much time catchin up with them as possible. Its funny how you sometimes dont realise how much you actually miss your family and siblings. I do really miss my brothers.

I was actually gonna ask you about the spanx sunshine..... but no good if they roll down. Any suggestions girls?

Catch you all later. Thelma, dione both doin really good. Talk later. xx

Hi all,

Well what a day. hetic but even though alot of sress i have managed another 100% day whoop whoop :) :) :)
ive been that busy i didnt have my 2nd shake til 5pm :( just had my ss+ meal and still have to have another shake (dont think i can stomach it though as im full) is that wrong?
How is everyone? xx

got my wi @ 7am tomorrow so fingers crossed everyone

Eell done to all for their motivation, progress and sticking to our september challenge 100% :)_
Keep smiling ladies xxx

Hey Dione, hope the insurance/builder assessment stuff went well. Well done for a 100% day! Brill stuff :)

I didn't get home from work till nearer 8 then caught up with a friend on the phone, did some domestics and had SS+ meal. Think I'll head to bed soon - haven't read my book for ages, so am fancying a wee read.

Keep Shrinking Shrinks!!!!!

Speak tomorrow
x

Hi All,

Well just been weighed and OMG i lost 7 lb......running around like a nutcase :)

I was sooooo happy and proud of myself. I am now 10st 12 which i havent been for years

Hope you all have a good day xx

i keep smiling lol

Dione, you're a SHRINKING SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!

That's fabulous news!!! Well done!!! You really deserve it - it's been a tough week for you but you've kept your focus an positivity. Such a star!!!
xxx

Morning.

Oh wow Dione that's amazing....7lbs!!!!!!!! Just goes to show when you stick with it how brilliant cd is. Well done..... fabulous xxx :)

Hi all.....sorry I couldn't come on last night I was so wacked from teaching. Great eating dinner so late tho as I didn't have the demons knocking at my door.

Been to my CDC this morning, I'm still not weighing but I will in 2 weeks time. My clothes are ok,,,,,but i have tummy rolls which I'd lost. One thing she did say was that having an off day on 1000 means you won't lose at all that week so hopefully that will keep me on track long term. I'm still on track now but this has happened before and then I blow it. She asked am i happy with my weight now, to which i replied no and also she said imagine how happy you'll be at goal.....I just have to keep this in mind. :)

Have a good day all xxx

Hello all! I'm trying to decide what to do now. I've put on 8lbs in my 2 weeks off which is huge grr. I am not going back to atkins it because when I stop the weight just seems to stick fast. SO today i'm keeping carbs lower and calorie counting and beating my addiction to bad foods and not going over 1500 cal a day. However should I find it too hard i'll be joining unislim which i've never done before. I'll be too busy with college to travel to the city to do cd and dont have the money either lol. I started pilates yesterday and plan to visit the gym 2-3times a week also. I'm prepared that this could take me until christmas to loose the 2 stone i'm sure I want to loose that'll bring my weight to 9st 6lbs so that's what i'll do.
Dione 7lbs wow girl how cool is that! Great job there :) Sunshine Thelma hope ye'r ok i'll have a read through the posts soon and catch up....take care all

HI Guys,

Thanks for your comments and support. I am really really really proud of myself as i have had to deal with so much over the past week yet did not give in. I am so focused to lose this last 12lb and refuse to go back to the old fat me

Once i reach 10st i might look into losong a few more lbs (9.10) just so i can say i am now in the 9's lol. Not going to look at that though until i reach my initial target xx

Sunshine, glad you are still focused hun. Keep at it babe and you'll be at target in no time xxx

Back