***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Thanks hun and yes im like a cheshire cat as i cant remember the last time iwas in the 10's lol. I cant wait to go shopping for new clothes but going to hold off for a bit until i get to 10.7 then its off woth the hubby's credit card lol lol
CDC said she wanted me to go up to 810 but i begged to stay on ss+_until i reaach 10.7. She agreed. I am so nervous about eating normal food again and going up the plans. As my cdc said this is when i need to start being more active but i am so pushed for time i know i will find it really really hard. I really dont know what i am going to do :( i would love to have the time to go to the gym but i dont besides i am about to cancel my membership as i cant afford it anymore. I was thinking of buying a mini stepper and do it from home once the kids go to bed but will have to wait until the end of the month before i can buy it as have so much to pay out this month. Im sure i will come up with something x
How has everyone done today?

Hey fellow shrinklies...

First of all.... a big well done to Dione for the fab loss :party0011:. Youve done so well hun... just keep goin. Your so gonna be at goal soon no prob. So proud of you :)

Thelma... You must be knackered getting home so late. I guess the positive might be that it helps keeping you busy, occupied and on track. Keep up the determination thez... you can do it girl :)

Sunshine... youve done so so well and i think your focusing and stressing too much about getting to goal and forgetting about how much youve achieved to date. Youve done brill babes. You need to remember that and give yourself credit for the amazing job youve done. You will stay 100% and lose the lbs you want and look fab in that blue dress. Ok??? ;) I know you can do it. Hugs. xx

Me... well im very proud of myself that since ramadan has started 22nd Aug... Ive managed to lose 2 lbs in the first 2 wks and this wk managed to maintain it. It was a little daunting at first comin back to normal food but im really watching what i eat... Theres no way im gonna start stuffing my face again and undo all the hard work Ive done so far. Hopefully I'll stay this determined till next wknd when ramaadan comes to an end.

I tried on one of my black tops that my mum got me a yr ago... It never fit me then but today........... It fit me perfectly. I was so over the moon. Its so worth it in the end. I felt so fit and confident in it. Its truly an amazing feeling.... and thats how i wanna feel for the rest of my life :)

Hope everyone has a goodnight sleep and wake up lighter.
Mwaaaahhhhhhh.
xxxx

Evening all,

Well done, FFBT - that's a real achievement and I know you'll keep that going until the end of Ramadan. You're brilliant!

Dione, if I were you, I'd be making a list of things I'll be buying in a few pounds time!!! You must be so excited!

Sunshine, how you doing? Hope you're not working too hard. How's the burn healing this week??

Jella - how has today been?

Hoping, how's your day been?

My day has been good - 100% again. Got totm today, so think that explains the food demons on Sat! Us girlies are so at the mercy of those bloomin' hormones!

Got a day off work tomorrow as my friend who lives over 100 miles away is staying with her family at a lodge close by. So am meeting them at a local country park (have hopefully convinced her that her 2 daughters want to go to the petting zoo! Obviously, that will be a chore for me though, ;) but it's what a good friend would do! lol). Looking forward to seeing them as I'm pretty sure it's been a while (definitely pre-CD, so be interesting to see if she notices anything!)

Anyway, will head off for now chicks.

Will pop on in the morning seeing as I dont' have to rush to work :D

T xx

Goooood Morrrrrninnnnggggg!

What a gorgeous morning it is...bright, sunny and happy. Hope the sun is shining in dundee too :) Im def gonna take my daughter out for a picnic in the park today. Make most of this weather as winter is just around the corner now. Hope everyone has a sunny, happy and 100% day.

xxxx

Morning all!

The sun is indeed shining in Dundee, FFBT :) I picked a good day to have a day off! So far, I've hung out washing, wrapped birthday pressies to take to my friend and her daughter and cleaned the kitchen, so am feeling pretty productive.

Hope everyone has a good day. Will be on later to catch up
T xxx

Morning, thanks peeps. We had our sunny day yesterday...24 degess+ nice altho for some reason i could hardly keep my eyes open!! how strange.

Teaching from 4.30 today, need to pack for Dublin tomorrow night.

Well done FFBT and thanks for your belief in me....... Need to believe I can do it myself now. I've lost confidence in myself.

Thelma....you sound so chirpy today along with FFBT and you've done so much already :) Enjoy your day off. Burns are healing well, seeing the nurse tomorrow morning to have it all checkd before I fly off to Dublin.

Jella.....it's hard deciding which diet to do and I'm sure it takes time for your body to adjust to a new one. Good luck hun, let us know what you do.

Dione...are you still hoping about with joy?

Oh and FFBT well done on the black top...how fab. Are we gonna see a pic of you in it by any chance? xxx

Hey girls,

I'm gonna really up my water from today. The best losses I ever had was when i was drinking 4 litres a day so here I go .......glug, glug, glug xxx

ps...FFBT can I come on that picnic with you and your little one? xxx

Hello Ladies, well I fell off the wagon on Sunday, and the wheel must've driven on my head whilst riding off. I mean, i can't get up!!!!!! I am soooo snacking on everything it's really depressing. I can make excuses til kingdom come for it too, but I just don't get it, I'm not even hungry?!? It's making my tummy feel all icky too.
So I really need some encouragement here, the scale says STS... but I know I'll pay for it at some point. Sorry to be complainin but something's come over me

enlighten I'm the same - since CDC has upped cals am just eating everything I can - still trying to be careful.... Right need a right royal kick in the butt!!!! Got over a week until weigh in so need to get focused. Doesn't help when am working nights (from home) but still waking first thing in morning .... piddle....

How are you all?? Lovely and sunny on the west coast of Scotland... about time too!! :D :D :D

Mini x

Hey Sunshine, hope you have a good day - how's the packing going?

Afternoon, Enlighten - how you doing? Think about your goals and reasons for starting CD, hun - you're doing really well and the STS will move downwards if you get back on track today. It's soooooooo hard sometimes (God knows I've struggled over the past month!) but you're worth the effort, so keep going. And keep drinking too!

Mini, good to hear from you. Anything we can do to help with the picking? Keep focussing on that Butlins weekend!

Well, I'm just having a coffee before heading out to meet my friend and her family. Beautiful day here and on top of my previous chores this morning, I've also done a pile of ironing so am feeling very smug! lol

Have a Shrinkful day, peeps

Thez xx

Hello Ladies, well I fell off the wagon on Sunday, and the wheel must've driven on my head whilst riding off. I mean, i can't get up!!!!!! I am soooo snacking on everything it's really depressing. I can make excuses til kingdom come for it too, but I just don't get it, I'm not even hungry?!? It's making my tummy feel all icky too.
So I really need some encouragement here, the scale says STS... but I know I'll pay for it at some point. Sorry to be complainin but something's come over me

Oh hun it's sp tough at times. I tell you what I've done today... I've written another list of why i want to get to goal and stay on track and put it on the fridge door. Maybe set mini targets to reach or even daily targets too.

Don't be sorry at all hun, this is the place to come...that;'s what we're here for. Whatever you are doing try and drink loads and loads of water...it'll give you energy and flush out the rubbish hopefully.

Good luck today. Draw a line now and start fresh from right now and you'll be back on track in no time at all.

Sending hugs xxx

Last edited:
enlighten I'm the same - since CDC has upped cals am just eating everything I can - still trying to be careful.... Right need a right royal kick in the butt!!!! Got over a week until weigh in so need to get focused. Doesn't help when am working nights (from home) but still waking first thing in morning .... piddle....

How are you all?? Lovely and sunny on the west coast of Scotland... about time too!! :D :D :D

Mini x
Hiya,

It's really hard to stay on track when you introduce more food....it really is and so many are struggling with it. Sometimes the cd allowence seems like loads and other days it seems like so little. Hang i there and look how far you've come. You can do this.

Good luck xxx

Hey Sunshine, hope you have a good day - how's the packing going?

Afternoon, Enlighten - how you doing? Think about your goals and reasons for starting CD, hun - you're doing really well and the STS will move downwards if you get back on track today. It's soooooooo hard sometimes (God knows I've struggled over the past month!) but you're worth the effort, so keep going. And keep drinking too!

Mini, good to hear from you. Anything we can do to help with the picking? Keep focussing on that Butlins weekend!

Well, I'm just having a coffee before heading out to meet my friend and her family. Beautiful day here and on top of my previous chores this morning, I've also done a pile of ironing so am feeling very smug! lol

Have a Shrinkful day, peeps

Thez xx

You're on fire today !!!!!!! Can't pack till tonight actually as otherhalf is in bed (he's on nights) so I'm getting the washing done and housework etc before teaching. Only doing 2 hours later which is fine. Still glugging loads whih is good xxx have funx

Well.... I have all sorts of things happening and to be honest (which i always am lol) my life is falling apart a bit. I'm not going into detail here and I'm not going to fall apart. I'm fine and I'll get my plans back on track. May need to take a whole new direction in my life.....I've too much on this next 2 months to do much about it right now. I'm also not going to let other people ruin things for me. But after an upsetting morning (which made me get on with the house work) I see that the one thing in my life I have control of is my diet. No one can make me eat things I don't really want and I know how amazing it feels when I'm on track so I'm going to keep motivated all this time I'll be away. It feels very slow to me but that's okay, I'm, going in the right direction. It's just in our heads........ we have to talk ourselves into the CD zone and it does feel good being back there again.

Sorry for the waffly post.

I'm fake tanning at the mo to make myself feel better for Dublin. I don't want to be a misserable so and so when I see everyone and for them to have to be worrying about me. It's about my sister getting married at the moment and I need to be strong with the family and just get on with things for now.

So i shall see you all soon, hugs xxx

Oh, Sunshine, so sorry to hear things are tough. Your spirit and determination will see you through though - don't ever forget how strong you are. And remember to lean on people (whether they're real, virtual or Shrinklie!) :)

Will check in tonight to see how you're doing
Hugs xxx

Oh, Sunshine, so sorry to hear things are tough. Your spirit and determination will see you through though - don't ever forget how strong you are. And remember to lean on people (whether they're real, virtual or Shrinklie!) :)

Will check in tonight to see how you're doing
Hugs xxx
Thank you my lovely friend :) Honestly I'm ok but I think it's important that you know on here so you'll just know if i'm not sounding myself, why I'm not. if that makes sense. I think 'cause things are not fabulous at the moment and now I see why, I already feel more in control of my cd journey. So it's a good thing...... if i had let myself carry on the way i was going (way off cd last week) i'd be fat and having to sort my life out lol. I'll sort it out skinny thank you very much lol.

Kisses xxxx

Thank you my lovely friend :) Honestly I'm ok but I think it's important that you know on here so you'll just know if i'm not sounding myself, why I'm not. if that makes sense. I think 'cause things are not fabulous at the moment and now I see why, I already feel more in control of my cd journey. So it's a good thing...... if i had let myself carry on the way i was going (way off cd last week) i'd be fat and having to sort my life out lol. I'll sort it out skinny thank you very much lol.

Kisses xxxx

That is SUCH a positive way to look at things really. So thanx for your inspiration:
I've drawn the line and thank you too Thelma, it's not an easy journey... and being on CD, having to cook for my fam, I'm constantly reminded that food exists, so I have have have to just concentrate on my goals and not what's stewing in the pots!

Hi Everyone,

Sunshine: So sorry things are not good at the mo hun, if you need to chat im here (as is everyone else)

Thelma: You are on fire hun xxxx

Enlighten & Mini: I can relate, let me explain:

Well here i go. As you know i have clearly stated the September is my month. The month i am going to make a difference, the month i am going to be a size 10/12, toned, slim and feeling great. This is the month i will start to be the old happy, confident me????? I have stayed 100%, been completely motivated and noticed the difference in my appearance. I have walked with my head held high and started to like myself again...until 1/2 an hour ago.
You all know i have had a massive leak and had to deal with the insurance company (very stressful) well the quote came in just over £4000 and the assessor tried to argue over stupid things. Dont get me wrong i resolved the situation and he caved in so i got what was rightfully mine. I get home to find a letter from the insurance company advisin me that the premiums have now gone up to £46 per month:eek:! i was so angry. I dished up the childrens dinner sat them down to eat then called the insurance company. The man was soooooo rude :mad: he wasnt interested at all. I was on the phone for 1/2 an hour and was clearing the plates whilst arguing with them. When i got off of the phone i realised i ate my youngest sons left overs :booboo:
I didnt even realise i had done it until i got off of the phone, went to put it in the bin and realised the plate was clear.

I am so angry and upset its unbelievable. I have been so good and focused and i do something like that :badmood:Its going to be hard enough losing the last 12 lbs as it is when i go up the plans but now i have made things worse. I am now glugging water (had 3L) to try and flush away the crap.

Sorry to vent but i am so disappointed with myself :(

OOOOhhhhhh Dione!!!! just keep going hun..you've been doing so well x

Decided I need some serious girlie treatment. So i'm starting with getting my nails done after I'm back form Dublin on Tuesday next week. Gonna have the gels done as I had them before once and they are lovely. Probably addictive and another expense but what the heck! :) I need to keep my fake tan topped off to stop me looking so tired. I also want to book in for a facial soon and start taking care of myself a bit more. Need to look after the outside as well as the inside :)

I still haven't packed for Dublin as half my clothes are still drying! I really haven't got my head in the right place at all! what am i like! Don't think it's sunk in I'm going away tomorrow at all. Think i might buy a new brain while i'm fixing myself.lol x

Oh Dione, you poor soul. I know you'll be feeling rubbish about it, but don't let it ruin the focus, determination and success you've acheived this week. It's one blip, you know why it happened and you'll learn from it. Our issues with food bite (if you'll excuse the pun!) us in the bum every now and then and eating without realising it is a good example of it. But it's now been placed from your sub-conscious to your conscious so the learning process has begun. You're a strong Shrinklie, D and you won't be defeated by this.

xxxx

PS - good work with the insurance people - bunch of chancers! lol

Back