***shrinking December*** join in now for support

I've just done a bit of pampering too Sunshine. Had a bath, read some of my new book that I got as part of my belated birthday present from my friend today and have just done some fake tan on my wee leggies - even did it properly and exfoliated first! lol

How you feeling now, hun? The packing will sort itself - if you're anything like me, I end up doing it on automatic pilot these days as I'm so used to being away for weekends etc. Make sure you get a decent sleep tonight if you can. What time do you leave tomorrow?
xx

it was the worse food as well though. I know i am not allowed to mention food on here so all i say was it was of a take away kind so very fatty and greasy :(

it was the worse food as well though. I know i am not allowed to mention food on here so all i say was it was of a take away kind so very fatty and greasy :(

And also, you're not allowed to beat yourself up about this! (I'm stealing some of Sunshine's Strictness! :p) Now, Miss Dione, stop torturing yourself about it and get that lovely positive focussed perspective back.

This is a minor detour - your destination is still in sight and you're still very much in control in the driving seat! :character00182:

Hugs babes
xx

your right, thanks hun

My ass has been kicked and i am looking forward xxx Love to you both xxxxx

Yay! And I'll make you repay the ass kicking the next time I need it! (obviously I'm hoping that's not soon!)
xx

Lol u lot make me chuckle! Your all so positive! Which i LOVE!
I didnt have my first soup till 4pm today i was sooooo busy so am on my 2nd shake right now and will have another soup in bed! Have been 100% today thank god cos i have been AWFUL since saturday but am not getting weighed again till weds so hopefully i will lose but ill be happy with even 1lb lol!

Just wanna say also, that i know your all having bad times at the moment but you have all done so well and all of you are what makes people like me want to lose more weight and you make us realise we CAN do it! xx

Well done, Hoping! Hopefully today will get you back on track again - sometimes it just takes one day to regain the focus.

Happy to be part of the chuckling! lol

T x

Hey everyone...

Dione... dont worry, you cant really say it was your fault :) Im sure with the way your glugging youll have it flushed out of your system. Youve done so great so far, so keep it up. You are not to go back to the 11's EVER!!! You can do it babes. Hugs. xxx

Thelma, wow what a productive day. Looks like your in ketosis big time with that huge amount of energy. Good stuff! Hope you had a lovely time out n about today. I really enjoyed it and the weather was a bonus. What did your friend say about your weight loss. Did she notice??

Sunshine... I think you do really need this break. Go and chill out with your dad n sister (no food though ;)) I cant say it enough... but hun, you have really done well and start giving yourself credit for what youve achieved so far. You will soon be at goal. Remember...."When the going gets tough, the tough get going" Have a lovely time and try not to stress too much.
xxx

I've just done a bit of pampering too Sunshine. Had a bath, read some of my new book that I got as part of my belated birthday present from my friend today and have just done some fake tan on my wee leggies - even did it properly and exfoliated first! lol

How you feeling now, hun? The packing will sort itself - if you're anything like me, I end up doing it on automatic pilot these days as I'm so used to being away for weekends etc. Make sure you get a decent sleep tonight if you can. What time do you leave tomorrow?
xx
I came on here and wanted to reply ages ago and i have my dad and friend msn-ing me, sister on skype and friend on phone!!!!!! It's too late to multitask lol.

Yeah I'll have to pack tomorrow hun. Not leaving till 5pm so loads of time after the nurse and swopping cd products overx.

Hey hoping... Well done on the 100% day. Your right keeping busy does help big time. I at times forget to eat when im dead busy.
Keep it goin hun. Its gonna be so worth it in the end.
xxx

Hey all I decided to back to Atkins cuz just like cd if u do each stage it does work. Sunshine sorry things are tough at the moment hope u'r trip goes well. Dione Mini mistakes happen what matters is that u dont give up ok and dont beat yourself up too much. Goodnight all...

Oh flip FFBT we crossed posts so I missed you. Thanks again hun. Well Dublin will be a very busy weekend but I've chosen to spend my free time with my sis on the friday night and my dad on the saturday night. I'm invited out both nights but i'd rather just relax while I can. I do love being back in Dublin at my dads. The rest of the time I have a wedding hair trial on the Fri followed by choir rehearsal and wedding stuff shopping with sis. The saturday I'm meeting with a very old friend I grew up with, followed by choir rehearsal. Sunday is choir rehearsal all day, fly back monday. I should really go out on the Saturday night but going out drinking and not drinking (not that i drink to get drunk) isn't too great. Heheheheheheheh and then 4 days later I fly back again...... and stupidly only for one day of work as i thought i'd be back in the college teaching which is now the following week....oh dear how silly!!!!! altho i am having my nails done and i'll get to spend one night with otherhalf so shouldn;t moan.

There ya go my life for a few days ...lol sorry about that haahaha. I'll be on every day tho for sure and i'll be around tomorrow when i;m packed.

100% still......need to be off to bed soon nite nite x

Morning All,

Thank you for all of your support last night ladies

I feel so much better and can assure you i am not going to let it beat me. I drunk 4l of water last night so i am hoping i flushed away the rubbish.

TOTM has arrived and boy i am in pain. Bloody endo it a nightmare. I have another busy day today at work so that will keep the demons at bay.

Have a good time in Dublin sunshine
FFBT hope you do really well on atkins hun ( iknow you will)

xxx

Morning Dione,
Glad you're feeling better mentally but sorry to hear totm is causing you grief. I think it's stopping the scales from moving much for me but I'll record my SS+ home WI tomorrow anyway, even it if it's only small.

Right, off to wake up DJ Thez - she's such a skiver!

Thelma xx

Thursday Tune

Morning Shrinklies,

Thelma's such a bully making me get out of bed so early! Anyway, here's a wee tune to help us all focus when the control seems to slip away. Don't forget why we embarked on this journey in the first place - those reasons are just as valid, even if the road is rocky sometimes. Remember what the inspiration was, remember the eureka moment when you chose CD and remember that you deserve to be successful!

DJ Thez xx

Something Got Me Started
Simply Red

Back