***shrinking December*** join in now for support

GOOD MORNING LADIES!!!!

Ahhh that felt great. Well night does good counsel make. Yesterday was just that... yesterday;:break_diet:
and today will be a 100% back on the saddle day with shrinking on the menu. I hopped on the scale STS, so I won't beat myself up too bad, and drinking loads so as to flush flush the slush!

Hope you ladies have a gorgeous shrinking day.

Morning Shrinklies,

Thelma's such a bully making me get out of bed so early! Anyway, here's a wee tune to help us all focus when the control seems to slip away. Don't forget why we embarked on this journey in the first place - those reasons are just as valid, even if the road is rocky sometimes. Remember what the inspiration was, remember the eureka moment when you chose CD and remember that you deserve to be successful!

DJ Thez xx

Something Got Me Started
Simply Red

Hey dj thez... Had forgotton about thata tune. Ill be singing it all day long now. Love it.

Hope thelma has a lovely day today. In a rush... talk later.
xxx

Morning All,

Have a good time in Dublin sunshine
FFBT hope you do really well on atkins hun ( iknow you will)

xxx

Hmmmm... I didnt know i was doin atkins ;) Maybe you mixed me up with jella???? lol.

Nevermind. Hope you have a wonderful day. Stay focused hun.... your so strong. Hugs.xx

Quick morning... off to see cdc (unplanned) Will chat later about it. Have a lovely morn.
xxx

FFBT Hope it goes well...
Soz keep popping on and off and not quite sure where I am - will need to read thro and catch up!!
Big hugs x x

Hmmmm... I didnt know i was doin atkins ;) Maybe you mixed me up with jella???? lol.

Nevermind. Hope you have a wonderful day. Stay focused hun.... your so strong. Hugs.xx

LOL LOL LOL it was early when i wrote it (oops)
Hope you are ok hun xxx

Lol Dione......fuuny about FFBT and doing atkins.....hehehe.
FFBT...... why are you seeing your CDC?....ooohhh can't wait to hear what you're up to now :)
Thelma, thanks for the toone.......altho I hate Simply Red lol but great title and you're right we need to remember why we started...yay you...thanks.
Enlighten, Hopingtlosebig and Mini...hi guys...yay to another 100% day....

We can do this :)

Busy day and still loads to get done in the next 2 hours. Got the all clear on the burns which is great.

Think i'm going to squish into my skinnies to travel in...a good reminder I want them to be comfy again :) After i swopped cd products and i'd finished with the nurse, I popped into town. I got a nice black drop waist simple dress...thought it would do for all sorts. It's a S from Zara and I actually asked if they had XS but it didn't come smaller. So even tho I have a few tummy rolls right now I'm still fitting in the smaller sizes... I tried other dresses on there too in S but they were dry clean only which I can't be doing with for casual wear. I used to buy L and XL in that shop. Clothes, clothes, clothes...always good :) i haven't been able to clothes shop with the burns so it was nice.

Still on track. Instead of taking my scales to Dublin (they broke last time and i'm not weighng at the mo anyway), I'm taking my 28 days list as I stil lwant to mark off the days being 100%.

I'll be around if I don't break my Dads computer (he always blames me when it breaks lol). I may even be able to pop on later altho it could be 10ish by the time i'm back there.

Have a fun day,xxx

Ahhh that felt great. Well night does good counsel make. Yesterday was just that... yesterday;:break_diet:
and today will be a 100% back on the saddle day with shrinking on the menu.

Ohhh, Enlighten, I'm loving the 'night does good counsel make' quote! I'll remember that for the next time I fall off the wagon! :D x

Evening lovely Shrinklies,

How's tricks?? Well, before we go any further, I'll warn you that this will be a long post, so feel free to skip! lol Got lots to tell you, but will respond to your posts first.

FFBT, how did you get on at CDC? Everything ok?
Mini, how you doing? Any easier today?
Hoping, how's the 100% focus going? Am sure you've been fab!
Dione, how you feeling today? I hope you've put away that big stick you were using on yourself yesterday!
Sunshine, hope you have a safe trip! Look forward to hearing your news. Great news re the burns and the Zara trip!!!

So, Shrinklies, 2 main things to share tonight:

1 I posted the paragraph below on a different thread earlier but thought I'd put it here too in case it's useful to anybody. I really was influenced by DJ Thez's tune today. Sometimes (and don't tell her this!) I don't listen to a word she plays but this morning, I thought I should have a real think about the song and what it could mean for me. So here's what I came up with:
I've been trying to really focus on my original reasons for doing CD in the first place - I'm only halfway there so still need to remember them. And basically, I've decided that I need a 'trigger' word that I'll say to myself if I find myself reaching for anything off plan. So for me, my word is sleeveless because I want to be able to wear sleeveless tops and not worry about putting a cardi over them! I'm going to Australia at the end of Jan for a month, so it's going to be hot hot hot and there will be no need for a cardi!!!! So, not sure if this trick will work for me, but I'm going to give it a go.

So, Shrinksters, what are your trigger words for when temptation comes knocking???

2 I met a friend for coffee tonight who did LighterLife last year and who I originally started CD with in April. She had a number of things going on in her life so hasn't done CD since before summer but wants to get back on track. We've come up with the following plan so that we can help each other through:
a) we'll meet every Thurs night for coffee to check in with each other.
b) for every stone we lose between now and Christmas, we will treat ourselves to a pampering session. (The local college is always looking for guinea pigs for the beauty therapy students so you can get amazing facials for a fiver.) BUT the trick is that we can't book the pampering until we've both lost the stone. So, I'm thinking that it will help keep me on the straight and narrow knowing that if I cheat, then she'll have to wait longer for her pampering and I'll feel too guilty for words!

So, Shrinks, I was wondering if you wanted to do something similar on the Shrinklie Thread? We could make a pledge, pick your amount, state your treat, we'll set a start and finish date and have to really work together as a team to achieve it so that everyone gets their treat. Maybe that could be our October Challenge? Just a though, but thought I'd share it.

Anyway, I've probably rambled enough for one evening ('you've rambled enough for one week, Thelma', I hear you cry!)

Hope you're all well, lovelies,

T xx

Brilliant idea Thelma....... I love it. Well done........ I just found out that the place I want my facial done charges £45!!!! eek :) but it's an hour so I'm up for it. yay...great idea.

Fattyfattybumtum.....where have you gone? Are you still over in your CDC's house lol!!!! :)

Awww it's lovely being back in Dublin. Still on track and still ticking off my days. 21 left now till fitting so have to be 100%, actually I'm 'choosing' to be 100%. Food is all planned for today and I'm so busy I won't go off track.

The sun is shinning here which makes a change.

Okay guys, I've gotta get going. Off for hair trial now.....no idea if I should have hair up or down....but i'm gonna see if she'll cut my fringe for me lol.

Busy till about 10pm tonight but may be back on around dinner time if I get time :)

You guys are keeping me motivated. So a huge thankyou, hugs x

Sunshine - have a great time!!!!

Got a quick question for you - how much is everyone paying for their shakes etc.... I'm not sure but I seem to be paying over the odds.....

Thelma what a good idea, I must think of my word not doubt it'll be boobys since they are my biggest bit lol. It'll really help to have someone in the real world to be a diet buddy too. Dione I really feel for you, hope u have good painkillers on ya...neurophin knocked the edge off for me without makin me sleepy but they don't last long sometimes only 30mins. The coil is making me so moody I do hate that but things are quieter down there so I guess thats the price I have to pay. Sunshine buying a s in zara must feel well cool I get quiet panicky in that shop cuz I feel huge lol but I do love their stuff. The list is a great idea too must give it a shot. Mini hope your doin ok I don't know how much the products are there but they were more here!!!FFBT hope your doing ok too I'll catch up more soon xxx

What a fab fab idea thelma. We should def use it for our Oct challenge. Thanx for that. Also brill idea about the trigger word. Was thinking what could mine be, hmmmm.... the only word comin to mind is "sexy" lol. Everytime i feel low, fed up dieting or am about to fall off the wagon i remind myself that i wanna feel confident and sexy again. So i guess, for me the word is "sexy" ;)

Yeah sunshine... my cdc and me have become great buddies.... I actually ended up staying over....NOT! haha.

So yeah, i did mention my unplanned visit to see my cdc. Im so far happy that ive managed to maintain my weight while ive come off od cd due to ramadan....but somewhere there was somethin bugging me and i really felt the need to see some change on the scales. I went and had a good chat with her about my options and in the end i decided to do 810 for the rest of ramadan (till 21st sep) Yesterday was my first day back to cd, i woke up at 4am and had a pint of water.... then shortly after had a choc mint shake (mixed with another pint of water) and then managed another pint of water before my fasting started at 4.40. In the eve @ 7.45 i had a pint of water, my choc tetra and a small 810 meal. Then by the time i went to bed managed another tetra and a pint of water. I must say i didnt get much sleep in the morn or at night, but i did manage to do 810... so was well chuffed with myself. im not gonna be able to do 3 ltrs of water daily but im happy with managing just the 2ltrs at the moment. Today, Ive done the same... have a little headache, but everythin else is well n good.

My cdc also measured me again and Im thinking of adding the stats to my sigi.... a little reluctant though since no-one else has them on... feel a little embarrassed :eek: Ah well, might aswell do it as i think it will motivate me :) What do they say is the ideal figure.....? 36 26 36, isnt it? Well Im far off from that. But soon will get there... when ive transformed from FFBT to SSBT ;)

Big hi to dione, mini, hoping and jella. Howz everyone getting on?

Hope your enjoying yourself in dublin sunshine.

xxx

Good Morning Shrinksters,

How are you all?

Glad you arrived ok, Sunshine - have a lovely time!

Jella, you're sounding really positive - that's great! Boobies - love it! :p

FFBT (or should I say, Sexy!), sounds like a good idea re 810 and you're doing so well! Re the vital statistics - I will if you will! :D

Mini, I pay £1.80 for sachets, £1.90/£1.93 for bars/tetras. How much are you paying? How's your week been? Have you been managing ok??

Dione, Hoping, Enlighten - how you all doing?

Glad you like the ideas - maybe in preparation for the October challenge (if everyone wants to do the team effort = team reward thing), we could post some ideas for rewards here. I'm thinking if we could get a range from cheap and cheerful to extravagent, ordinary to wacky, it might give us some inspiration on what to pick. If you're happy to go with this challenge, I'll have a think about how to organise it (will have to consult Sunshine cos she's the Queen of monthly challenges! lol).

Well, it's a lovely morning here, but I'm sitting at my laptop in my jimjams with a cup of tea nursing a totm headache and crampy tummy. :sigh: I'm going to the theatre tonight to see Whisky Glalore - The Musical (should be a hoot!) so need to be on top form by then! Got some trousers to take up and in(!) and would like to get my grass cut, but can always do the grass tomorrow if I dont feel like it. My house it gonna be a little messy next week as I'm getting my hall/stairs/top landing and living room painted! Hmm, still need to decide on paint colours! Better get my skates on!

Ok, lovlies, I'll head off for now. Will pop back later,

Happy Slim Saturday,

Thelma xx

I'm paying a lot more than that - He makes a box up and charges me £45 for the week - I then have to buy a box of bars at £50. He's said all his prices have just gone up.... Tbh I really think he's charging over the odds.... but and stuck as he's only CDC in the area - unless I start!! LOL
FFBT - well done you staying on track during Ramadan.
I've had cals upped but now decided to go back to Ssing as want to lose this last stone and quicker than I am doing!!
Re vital stats - I will if everyone else does...
Sunshine - how's you??
Big hugs and an even bigger HELLO to everyone x x x

Unless I buy water flavour, I'm never over £42 a week (depends how many tetras etc I buy which increases the price). Sounds like he's a bit of a shark! lol However, from what I can gather, Cambridge say CDCs can charge what they like for the products, so there's nothing that can be done about it. Doesn't seem fair though.

T x

Afternoon girlies.

Another fine fine day today. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are.

Thanks thelma n mini for the encouragment regarding doin 810. You guys really keep me goin :)

My cdc charged me £35 this wk and that was includin 6 tetras, although when i was in Aberdeen the cdc there said the prices are gone up and charged me £47 :eek: .... thats a £12 difference. Not fair i would say, shame theres no other cdc in your area.

Our whole house needs a paint too thelma but i keep putting it off... it does turn the house upside down, although cant keep delaying it... it will have to be done soon.
Hope you have a nice time at the theatre tonight hun.

Everyone else... hope you guyz are doin well and are on track. My parents and sis are comin tomorrow and will be staying till wed... House is all clean n tidy and just have to make a quick trip to tescos and get some cooking done in advance so i can spend more time with them then in the kitchen :)

Im gonna be brave and now go put my vital stats on my sigi and I'll be looking out for your thelma and mini :D

Have a fab day girlies. Love you all. xxx

Right girls... my vital stats are on display now.... feel kinda embarrased. Strange isnt it... Ah well, Nothin more to hide. xx

Back