***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Have done my vitals too ... am totally embarrassed too - but hey ho that'swhat this forum's for!! Shed all our disguises and come out and be ourselves x x x x:)

Have done my vitals too ... am totally embarrassed too - but hey ho that'swhat this forum's for!! Shed all our disguises and come out and be ourselves x x x x:)

Thanx babes for doin that... was begining to feel really embarrased and the odd one. Wow... youve lost the most from your waist... 28" is really good. Amazing how different everyones body is.
What stats are you aiming for...if any? Ive always heard 36 26 36 is ideal. Hmmmm......?

Seems like its gonna be a quiet night here, so from me night night to everybody. lets all stay on track and wake up lighter.
xxx

FFBT - not quite sure what stats am going for - always lose from waist - its the bum and thighs I'm trying to shrink!! :D :D :D Typical pear shape!!! Would love to fit into my D&G jeans - which I think looking at them maybe a 12... If not a comforatable 12/14 ... Not too skinny tho as look awful (can remember back to days when was 8stone 2 with a 23" waist - looked gaunt).
You take care honey - we'll be posting new stats in no time!!! x x x

Hi All

Sorry havent been on here much, had a manic weekend (sons birthday ) and ill have a very manic week this week (builders start the work tomorrow)

Thelma: know how you feel, my house is upside down and is really stressful. Love your idea about the trigger words and treats... since reading it i have been thinking what my word would be and its quite a tough one. when i think of how i want to be when i lose the weight the word that springs to mind is confident but i dont think that word will motivate me much. The wird i think i am going to use that will remind me to be good is spandex! lol sounds funny but i have been wearing my spandex if i wear a dress or skinny jeans and i dont want to be wearing them all the time so everytime i think of that word i think of a flat stomach and know i have to be 100% to get that. What do you think?

Mini: you really are paying over the odds hun. My CDC makes my box which consists of 3 tetra's 7 bars and 11 shakes and it costs me £38, this includes the price increase.

Sunshine: well done on the S size hun bet you fell great.
FFBT: well done on thge 810 hun, i too will add my stats on here so you dont feel alone and also it will help me motivate myself too :)

Well my sons birthday went really well, he absolutely loved it. It was the 1st year he really understood his birthday and enjoyed opening his cards more then his presents which was really sweet. He made me read evey one bless him. It wasnt such a success for me though :( im not going to lie to you or to myself, i ate food and drunk alcohol!!! I dont really know why i done it, i said to myself and everyone 'im having a day off but it will be fine' how wrong was i as the scales tell me ive gained 1lb :( :( :(
Im not going to stress over it as it is noones fault but my owm. Stressing willnot make me lose it so i have decided to ss until my WI on tuesday to make sure i at least sts or lose a small amount.

September is still going to be my month and i am determined to reach goal by then :)
How is everyone? Hope you have all had a good weekend

Morning All,

Ahhh, Dione, don't stress too much about yesterday. If a blip is on the cards, I can't think of a better reason than your son's birthday! Love your trigger word! So far we have Spandex, Sexy, Boobies and Sleeveless (which is mine and sounding very lame in comparison! lol)

FFBT, how's you today? Is your 810 plan still working ok for you??

Mini, I always used to think I was pear shape too, but I've always had a waist, so it makes my a curvy looking pear! It can be a pain when buying trousers as the waist is always too big and I need to take it in! Bottom line is though, my bum/hips are always going to be out of proportion to the rest of me so I'll never get to the 36/26/36 ideal! Ah well, I'll just need to find a man with a fetish for big bums! lol

Hey Jella - how's you? How's your weekend been?

You're right about how different our bodies are FFBT. It's funny how 2 people can have the same measurements but look different. I'm sitting at a size 20 on top and 22 on trousers just now, but have had at least 4 people say to me in the past week that they would never have thought that (I forgot to ask them what they though I was!!!) so I guess my figure is deceiving - no complaints though, always nice to look smaller than you are!!!

Well, the theatre was fine last night. It was pretty cheesy, but a bit of a giggle and my friend really enjoyed it (and as it was her birthday pressie from me, that's all that matters!).

Off to another friend's this afternoon. We'll go for a walk with her daft but lovely dog and stop somewhere for coffee. Might even have a browse round a few crafty type shops on the way. However, I've promised myself I'll mow the lawn, so need to get that done before I go!

Have a lovely Sunday, Shrinks!

Speak later,
T x

i have adaded the weight i want to lose for the rest of this month to my signature. do you think i am being unrealistic?

PS
Put my stats up! Had to fight with my signature to let me do it as it kept saying I was using too many characters, so had to delete other stuff. Will need to think about how I'll get my next WI results on...will leave that for next week!

T x

Hey D,
Hmm, 12lbs in 2.5 weeks might be pushing it a wee bit, but you'll definitely get close. Are you SSing or SS+ing for it? I know you said you were going to SS till your WI this week.

Go for it and see where you get to - if you don't get there, you'll only be a couple of pounds off and one more week would definitely do that. But, you could just pull it off girl!!! And if anyone can, you can!!!! xx

Mmmm not quite sure what I can do about the prices... might email CD direct and ask them.
Am too going back to SS as would like to losehalf stone by end of month... tough but do-able I hope!!!!!
Been hard week as working lates and that always throws me....
Think everyone's doing so well!!! We are fantastic aren't we!! x x x

Think everyone's doing so well!!! We are fantastic aren't we!! x x x

Yay! Go us!! :D And 7lbs by the end of the month is definitely doable!! Go you!!

Let us know how you get on if you email CD, Mini. Be very interested to hear the outcome.

Thanks Thelma

I am going to adjust it to more realistic losses. My CDC told me as i have on 12lbs left to go it the losses may be slower so it looks like its doubtful that illget to target by end of Sept :( gutted as i was really convinced id do it at the beginning of the month.
Oh well suppose itll take a further couple of weeks :)

Right i have now adjusted my "to do losses" to a more realistic measure. I have also added a few mini goals (again realistic one) to motivate me. I find once i am able to tick things off on here makes me want to work evern harder. As of today i am also going to start with 25 sit ups increasing a further 5 a day. I will do this 5 days a week.

I WILL DO THIS, I KNOW I WILL :)

As its quiet o here today i have just added to my blog. After reading it through its made me realise i need a bit of help so thought i would share it.

Sorry for the long post, feel free to skip it xxx

i am sitting here whilst hubby is cooking home made lasagne and i am really really really hungry. I am loving the way i am starting to look yet i am having one of those days where i feel i cant go on anymore. I need food!!!!

I am now questioning myself, asking am i happy? Would i be happy at the size i am now? The answer is NO!!

I then ask myself am i happy on the diet?, Can you stick to it 100%? Today i simply cannot answer the question :(
I wish i was one of those women who could eat what they fancied and didnt put on about 6 stone. I look at a chip and put on 1 stone.

I am so fed up and dont know how to get out of this mood.
I really to want to succeed on cd but i am really struggling. Why struggle now when i have done so well so far???

Help me get out of this horrible negative mood and bring back the positive thinking Dione

sorry, sorry sorry sorry

I have jsut realised that i have mentioned food in my last post. Sorry guys didnt realise til it was too late. genuine mistake xx

Hey girls, sorry ur havin a poo day dione! Tomorrow will be better im sure hun!
Apart from the 3 days i did 100% i have been absolutely crap this week and OMG dont even get me started on this weekend i have been BAD! I just feel soooooo down and i got so much going on but not really sorry if that makes sense...this may be a long post!

First there is my daughter i look at her and get angry because i feel so lazy and feel like i should do more but i dont have energy which makes me feel down...
Im going through a break up with her dad, my first real BF, My first love- the love of my life and even tho i havent cried and have been so strong im now findin it hard as he is in the army and is leaving for 10 months in 6 weeks.
Im going back to work in 6 weeks also after 6 n half months of mat leave and im so nervous about it as i was only there 5 months before i left..
And finally i hate where i live im soooo scared of bein here....2 onths back the mad lady upstairs threw a sofa through my front room window and although she has been sectioned i a now a nervous wreck i lock my door with 3 different locks before i go bed i lock all windows i RUN to the bathroom which is 2 steps from my bedroom, its getting to me so much cos i am not like this at all nothing scares me...i keep thinnkin my window is going to get smashed or someone will break in etc....
I dont know if im making excuses but this is whats on my mind atm and food was always my comfortt...hence the reason to diet! Newho i just cant seem to get the psycological part of the diet into action!!
I want to actually put on some weight so that it gives me a kick up the ass to make me do more 100% i no that sounds silly but hey ho!!

Anyway, sorry for the long post just needed to get that out!

Thank if you read this far! xxx

Hope ur all ok x

Hoping2 - big big hugs - sounds like you're having a torrid time of it. I must admit I've not yet gone back to SSing... Will do tomorrow once these back shifts are finished. Saying that CDC expects me to be on 1000. Hoping2 - we're here if you need to off load x x x

Here's my reply regarding pricing:

Cambridge Counsellors work independently and therefore Counsellors prices may vary slightly from one another.

In addition some Counsellors do charge a Consultation fee, this is due to the time they spend working with you to find the best diet suited to yourself and for their skill and knowledge of the diet programmes available.

If you are not happy with your referral please let me know and I will source you another Counsellor.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind Regards

That really does seem so wrong - I was told that the consultation fee was a one off - it has left a bitter taste in my mouth that the CDC's can charge what ever they like! How's that helping us to stay on track???
Rant over....

Wow, I leave this thread a couple of days and it feels like revolution has taken place!!:eek:
First off good morning ladies, I haven't been on for a while since my "slip" off the wagon last week, :break_diet: but I DID pick myself up, and I DID get back on major major time.:whip:

So I've been SS 100% and all my water for 5 days now and I'm just keeping on keepin on. I want to get at goal before Xmas so that I can concentrate on refining my "shape" in the New Year, I don't want to bring in "-lose the last stone" on my New Year's resolution list, it's been all about that for soo many year I can't do it anymore. Plus nothing like a bday coming up to put things back in perspective.

So aiming for another SS 100% week, I'm not in ketosis (per the pee sticks) - but I don't get any hunger pangs so I'm OK. I started a Yoga class this morning, and I realized that I'm not so out of shape than I thought. :cool:

I just keep thinking about Dione, and not hoping2lose - and many others too as well as myself - about how life can be so overwhelming sometimes and how food is the only "safe" thing we know... My best friend when she gets stressed/anxious/busy/angry/fill in the blank - can't eat, like her stomach gets tied up in knots... and I'm like what?!? are you kidding (wish I had that problem).
Bottom line of this long post is that we need to shift our thinking around.
For September fellow slimminettes: :soapbox:
We need to eat to live, and not live to eat!!!
And Thelma... I'm thinking hard for that word and I can't find one right now, will do some serious soul searching and get back asap.

good morning everyone,

Sorry for the rant last night, it was sch a bad day for me plus anxiuos about the building work tha started today.
I feel alot better today have drunk 1l water and not had my1st shake yet which is good. I need to at least lost this 1lb by tomorrow so i at least STS (yes got on scales this morning adni gained the 1lb i lost plus another lb)
Anyqay i will work hard today to at least shift that as i refuse to go back into the 11's

Hoping: Hun i am sorry about what you are going through, i really do know how it feels as i split from my ex husband 7 years ago and yes trned to food. After i left the weight did fall off but then i re gained when i met my husband now. For some reason we all feel that food will help yet all it doeos is make you feel worse, annoyed with what you have eaten.

Is there anyway you can move from the area? it may be worth lookng into hun as if you have that much fear you will never learn to relax and will get yourself into such a state. ((((HUGS)))) coming right at you babe, here if you need anything. Feel free to pm me if you fancy a chat xxxx

Back