***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Right, Shrinks, let's start inspiring each other in preparation for our October Challenge. Let's start a list of possible rewards - I'm sure others would come up with things I'd never think of that I'd love to reward myself with, so let's do a list and it means we've got lots to choose from :)

Ok.....

1. Lock yourself in the bathroom for the afternoon/evening and pamper to your heart's content!
2. Book a facial/manicure/pedicure at a local beauty salon. Or better still, your local college for much cheapness (and doing some good by being a guinea pig for the students!)
3. Send the kids/other half etc out for the afternoon, chop up a CD bar, have a large glass of fizz (o2 of course!) and watch a bunch of romcoms/weepies on DVD. Hey, if we planned it right, we could have a synchronised Shrinklie DVDathon where we all watch the same film at the same time! lol
4. Take yourself out for a lovely walk along the nearest beach/forest track/country or city park and look at the beautiful colours of the leaves on the autumn trees.

Any more?????????

treat myself to that new dress i keep looking at in the sop window ;)
Brand new hair style for a brand new me
a wii fit would be great but got to save the pennies lol

Shrinklie Reward List - Update

1. Lock yourself in the bathroom for the afternoon/evening and pamper to your heart's content!
2. Book a facial/manicure/pedicure at a local beauty salon. Or better still, your local college for much cheapness (and doing some good by being a guinea pig for the students!)
3. Send the kids/other half etc out for the afternoon, chop up a CD bar, have a large glass of fizz (o2 of course!) and watch a bunch of romcoms/weepies on DVD. Hey, if we planned it right, we could have a synchronised Shrinklie DVDathon where we all watch the same film at the same time! lol
4. Take yourself out for a lovely walk along the nearest beach/forest track/country or city park and look at the beautiful colours of the leaves on the autumn trees.
5. treat myself to that new dress i keep looking at in the sop window ;)
6. Brand new hair style for a brand new me
7. a wii fit would be great but got to save the pennies lol

Just changed my avatar, my sister in law sent me this pic asking if i was hungry as i was pretending tolick the water fountain. Made me chuckle so i thought id share lol

Just changed my avatar, my sister in law sent me this pic asking if i was hungry as i was pretending tolick the water fountain. Made me chuckle so i thought id share lol

lol - brilliant! :D

off to bed now as have to be up @ 5.30 :(
Good night Thelma xxx

Sleep tight hun. Here's to Trim Tuesday! xx

More Rewards!!

5. Treat myself to that new dress i keep looking at in the shop window ;)
6. Brand new hair style for a brand new me
7. A wii fit would be great but got to save the pennies lol

8. Buy new underwear!
9. Buy a back revealing dress....and some high heels

Hello ladies,

Well, I'm still doing 100% + all water and ready to kick butt. Found my trigger word : "fit mom". As the story goes, my beatiful daughter came back from school one day and was upset because one of the boys had apparently said I was fat. Well I sucked it in (choice anyone??) and I told her "well it's true!!!"... and she was upset but acted like she wasn't, but I could see she was in pain. So for me and for her, I will keep on saying "fit mom" and never let myself get to how I was.

Hiya Girls.

Howz everyone?

I had a lovely time with my parents and sister. They arrived on sunday and have just left an hr ago. My daughter really enjoyed her nan n grandads company and was spoiled to bits...(infact we both were :)) Mum and sister did comment on my weightloss and encourged me to keep going. Oh, how i wish they lived a little closer instead of 8hrs away in aberdeen. Maybe someday we'll move.... someday!

Cd wise... doin fine, still 810ing and 100%. 2lbs away to get in the 9's and i soooo wanna do that before my bday on mon. Lets see how it goes... :)

See you all later...
xxx

Hello ladies,

Well, I'm still doing 100% + all water and ready to kick butt. Found my trigger word : "fit mom". As the story goes, my beatiful daughter came back from school one day and was upset because one of the boys had apparently said I was fat. Well I sucked it in (choice anyone??) and I told her "well it's true!!!"... and she was upset but acted like she wasn't, but I could see she was in pain. So for me and for her, I will keep on saying "fit mom" and never let myself get to how I was.

Awww enlighten...hugs hun :hug99: It must have been heartbreaking to see see your daughter so upset. Im sure shes proud of you already. Keep goin, your doin great. xxx

Thanx girls for putting up your measurments... Dont know about you guyz but its really helping me as each time i post i see it and it reminds me of the perfect figure i want to get to sooooon :)

Hi peeps,

Just a quick one from me as it's another manic day for me. My trigger word and I know it's a bit serious....but it's CANCER.. This reminds me of why I wanted to be healthy in the first place as most of my family from way back to now have died from Cancer. Lets see if it works.

Nice things today were I had my nails done in gel....french polished and I love them :) I found a dress for one of my sisters wedding events...actually the whole outfit, tights, shoes and wrap too.

I still haven't weighed myself.....but i feel heavy. I'll be due on soon too. I tried a wool dress on that a month ago was hanging from me and now i'm poured into it...how crap!!!!! ah well nothing I can do. Just under 7 weeks till I'm wearing that bridesmaid dress so on 1000 thats a potentail stone I could lose!!!!!

Okay, i've read all your posts. Nice to have caught up, see you soon x

Hi again, thought i'd share my diary entry I've just posted to save me repeating myself. Really happy with my decision and FFBT I'm with you now girl xxx

Hi Diary,

What a manic time it's been but all pretty good thank goodness. I did the best I could on 1000 while I was away but I don't feel I'm in control so yet again I've made a choice. I've been speaking with my CDC and I'm going on 810 again. I'll take it week by week and see how I go but I've reminded myself how much I enjoyed it before. I was quite sick on it but now that I'm drinking milk again, I'm hoping lots of coffee and tea will get me through instead of the natural yogurt. So I'm meeting my lovely CDC this evening :) Ooohhhhhhhh wish me luck... I really want to enjoy being on 810 and take control again.

My feet didn't touch the ground in Dublin...it was madness but I did enjoy it. I saw loads of people who i hadn't seen in years and had a huge amount of compliments which was a bonus. I even was chatted up by 2 guys and had various mothers wanting to set me up with their sons hehehehehehehee...it was so funny but i just took it all as a big compliment. Nice to know there's people out there who think i'm attractive lol!!!!! Of course along with now being brunette and people not recognising me...it was great fun! Oohhhh that black dress I bought was perfect too!

Today i got my nail gels done french polish and I'm loving them. I also found a fab purple wool dress with matching shoes and tights along with a deep pink wrap thing for one of the wedding outfits. God shopping is fun :)

So I'm teaching tomorrow, seeing a friend and Thursday having my hair cut and doing a load of paper work where I teach. Fly back to Dublin Friday first thing!

Last thought for me now is that I remember looking forward to wearing skinny jeans which i did. Now i'm looking forward to wearing boyfriend loose style when I'm at goal :) xxx

Hi ladies how have you all been today?
well i got weighed today and put on 1lb which isnt surprising because i munched my life away but im actually glad as thought it wud have been alot more...But been 100% again today so woowoo!
Hope ur all ok! xx

Hello hello all,

Just a quick post from me. Been a busy day with work and getting the house ready for the painting to begin tomorrow (Dione, this is nothing as bad as you're dealing with, but I sooooo sympathise!). Just back from my counselling session too which was as enlightening as ever. Haven't quite processed it all yet, but I'll post any words of wisdom when I have.

Hope you're all ok. Hoping, don't worry about the 1lb - as you say, it could have been more if it wasn't for your determination to get back on track, so well done for that! Sunshine, you're a busy bee! Your dress sounds gorgeous! Look forward to seeing pics :) FFBT, glad you had a lovely time with your family.

Speak soon all
T xx

Oh, Enlighten and Sunshine - great trigger words. Very meaningful and they will definitely keep you focussed. xx

Hi All,

Just a quick post as i am a complete emotional wreck. Got home tonight to find the builder had locked me out of the house. I had to wait 45 minutes in the rain and cold with the 2 kids until my bro came and climbed through the bedroom window to let me in. I had a bad day at work so that didnt help. I then get in and the house is unbearable. I know i could go and stay in a hotel but it will be so much hassle to come home make packed luches, etc school uniform to then drag the kids up to a hotel. I am so drained and exhausted. My mother in law called and i have just broke down in tears. I cant sleep and i feel i am doing too much but i cannot alter it. I have no choice but to work full time due to financial reasons. Im not sleeping coz my mind is running on overtime with everything that is going on. My mother in law was so sweet bless her, she is coming round tomorrow whilst im at work to try and sort everything out. I cant even find any clothes at the moment as its all been put into the kids rooms. Its hard to even find their beds bless them. Im then taking it out on the kids becasue i am so stressed :( feel like im going to break down.

Sorry to sound so depressing, just needed to talk to someone.

On a good note though i have had to do so much to do that i have been 100% on ss and havent had time to cook my ss+ meal so i suppose my dark cloud has a silver lining xxx

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Back