***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Oh Dione, pet, you poor soul. Nothing I can say to make you feel better but just make sure you look after yourself and take any help that's offered. You're doing great and you'll get through this. Hugs xxxx

thanks thelma,

Im off to have a hot bath then bed as didnt sleepat all last night. At least ive been in control with the diet today :) xx

Good morning all :)

Oohhhhh I'm feeling better on 810 again...... off to sort out my outfits for Dublin soon and get housework done before teaching. Just spent 2 hours on to my friend who's dying to lose weight for her wedding in June...but her schedule is so hectic she can never stick with any diets. There's so many peeps the same as us !!!!! at least we're not alone. :)

Poor Dione!!!! what a mare....silly builder! hope you're okay today hun.

Have a great day everyone xxx (i'll be back :) )

Hello girlies... Hows everyone doin? Nice to have you back sunshine and goodluck on 810.... Im just about managing it with fasting, the only downfall is not being able to do more than 2ltrs of water... but atleast im doin the minimum. Scales still havent moved... so fingers crossed it will happen soon.

Dione, a big welldone on staying 100% yesterday, i know i would have struggled. Keep up the fab work babes. Your such an inspiration. x

Hope everyone has a fantastic day. Stay positive n focused girls.

Hugs.
xxx

Hi hun, it's so quiet on here today! I'm sure the scales will move for you really soon. I feel more in control again on 810.... gosh 1000 is hard but think I'd like to tackle it when I haven't still got weight to lose. It almost feels like you're not on a diet which is why it's so hard.

Well done for staying on 810 while fasting......you're such a star. xxx

“If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.”

:angeldevil:"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start now and make a brand new ending." :wavey:

We are here :
:superwoman: To celebrate our losses
:doh: For those moments we'd rather forget
:blahblah: For the gossip
:busted: For a much needed kick up the bum

:grouphugg:To go through this journey together and share our daily expeiences.

......and SO much more

Thanks to Fattyfattybumtum for sourcing the quotes :thankyou:

Thought i'd re post these 2 brilliant quotes from FFBT that we opened this thread with. Hope everyone is doing well today. I can't believe how quiet it is here today.....altho I've been on here far too much and should be doing other things :D. I won't be around from 4pm till at least 9pm with teaching and meeting friend. I'll pop on later tho in my 810 haze :eek:. Happy CD-ing everyone and keep positive and focused. Think of your goals xxx

hello Ladies, I haven't really been on today as it's my belated BDAY... so it's sad to spend it 100%SS but that's what I'm doing coz i want to be a fit mom!! I'll just put a candle on my porridge tonight.

Just added some pics in my 1st size 12 dress not sure how to put it in my post but i was well excited i got into it :)
Its really cheered me up xxx

Well hi girls, just home from my coffee with my friend followed by a load of water at a bar all night :) Ah it feels good to be back on 810...altho even walking to the car I felt really breathless....exactly how I was last time. You have to take things slower. I swear I have effects on 810 like most have on SS. Feels good to be in control again and I feel I have the determination again that I had at the very start of CD to get to goal. Well done Enlighten on staying ss today...good work......

Gonna get to bed soon and hopefully get some good sleep. Yay CD.... can't wait to weigh myself, maybe on Tuesday when i have my official weighin and finally see the scales moving down again :)

Night all xxx

Belated Bday :birthday: :bday: Enlighten
Sorry been very busy at work.... lots of presentations - was good tho met up with some I've not seen in 6 months - over 2 stone lighter!! And keep getting kicked out of the office for being a skinny mini!! LOL Altho still got a way to go - another 1 -1 1/2 stone would be perfect.... Want to getto 10 stone then if another half comes off that's a bonus!!!!
Dione- well done you for getting into the size 12 dress!!! No there yet - size 14 skirts now - just - size 12 waist and size 14 boobs!! Just want a size 12 bum and I'd be very very happy!!
Must admit have been struggling at the gym lately - not sure if anyone else has had this prob - I could hardly move my legsthe other day .... was soooo tired. Had day off yesterday.
Anyway - big hugs and time for porridge!! x x x x x

Morning all,
Sorry I wasn't online yesterday to post - dealing with the aftermath of the decorating kept me busy!

Belated Happy Birthday to Enlighten and also, if my memory serves, to FFBT!!!

Had my home WI and another 2lbs gone. Should have been more but I've picked occasionally this week, so it's what I deserve. But, I'm going to see friends and family at the end of next week and would love to officially hit the 4.5 stone mark for going. So, Shrinklies, I am pledging 100% SS for the next 6 days (I head off to my mum's next Wed night) and maybe I'll shift that 5lbs that would take me to this ickle mini goal!

Have a shrinkful day,

T xx

sleeveless sleeveless sleeveless sleeveless 5lbs sleeveless sleeveless 5lbs sleeveless sleeveless sleeveless sleeveless sleeveless 5lbs sleeveless sleeveless 5lbs sleeveless sleeveless 5lbs sleeveless

Hi hun, it's so quiet on here today! I'm sure the scales will move for you really soon. I feel more in control again on 810.... gosh 1000 is hard but think I'd like to tackle it when I haven't still got weight to lose. It almost feels like you're not on a diet which is why it's so hard.

Well done for staying on 810 while fasting......you're such a star. xxx

Awww... Thanx babes. You pretty much a star yourself too ;) lol... :D

Im finding it ok actually. When the fast breaks in the eve i have a pint of water and my shake followed by a small 810 meal. Then till i fall asleep i keep drinking. Honestly iys all in the head. If i can do it while fasting anyone can do it.

Good idea to lose all the weight on 810 and then maybe go up to 1000 while maintaining. Just stay 100% and things will happen. Hugs. xxx

hello Ladies, I haven't really been on today as it's my belated BDAY... so it's sad to spend it 100%SS but that's what I'm doing coz i want to be a fit mom!! I'll just put a candle on my porridge tonight.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES :bday:
Well done on staying 100% hun... Your gonna be a fit mom soon and next yr you can have a proper cake with a candle. (not the whole cake, just a slice ;)

Morning all,
Sorry I wasn't online yesterday to post - dealing with the aftermath of the decorating kept me busy!

Belated Happy Birthday to Enlighten and also, if my memory serves, to FFBT!!!

Ahhhmmm... My bdays on Monday thelma :) Must be the aftermath of the decorating ;)

Hope your doing well and Im sure those last 5lbs will be lost before the end of the challenge. Welldone on the 2lbs loss. Stay 100% girl and it will happen. xx

Just added some pics in my 1st size 12 dress not sure how to put it in my post but i was well excited i got into it :)
Its really cheered me up xxx

Hey, just went had a look at your new pics and you look amazing. Can really tell the difference. Also the confidence thats come with it is brill. Keep goin girl.. your nearly there now. Well done. x

Good morning ladies!! Thank you for the birthday wishes, all went well because I sooo want to be fitmom!! So still 100% + 4l water, and I was rewarded this morning with a 2lb loss from yesterday, so I guess you could say it was my gift to myself! After all, I did manage to stick the candle in the porridge even if it didn't hold all that well. :candledinner:
Hope everyone has a fab day

and finally... Morning girls. Thought Ill catch up on the posts first today. Sorry im not really managing to come on in the evenings but by the time the fast breaks in the eve and i eat n drink, i get so lazy n sleepy. I just about manage to put my little one to bed before i crash.

Well Im so chuffed this morning as Ive managed to lose 2lbs, which puts me bang on 10st.... am so pleased with that and my target to get in the 9's by my bday (mon) seems much more possible now. 1lb more and I'll be in the 9's.... ahhhhhhh! Im so excited!!!

Right... off to go change my ticker now. Feel fantastic :)
See youz in a bit.
xxx

Morning Ladies,
So i was all ready to leave CD as couldnt really afford it until i go back to work next month! But my mum said she would help me out till i go back to work so i can stay on it yippee!!!
so have been guzzling the water as i ate yesterday and get weighed in on monday so am hoping for a loss as i put on 1lb this week!

Hope ur all ok xxx

Back