***shrinking December*** join in now for support

Ahhhmmm... My bdays on Monday thelma :) Must be the aftermath of the decorating ;)

Hope your doing well and Im sure those last 5lbs will be lost before the end of the challenge. Welldone on the 2lbs loss. Stay 100% girl and it will happen. xx

I knew it was soon! lol Was worried I'd missed it, so am glad I haven't - virtual cake and candles for you on Monday! :D

Have a great day - will catch up tonight!
xx

Morning Ladies,
So i was all ready to leave CD as couldnt really afford it until i go back to work next month! But my mum said she would help me out till i go back to work so i can stay on it yippee!!!
so have been guzzling the water as i ate yesterday and get weighed in on monday so am hoping for a loss as i put on 1lb this week!

Hope ur all ok xxx

Good for you Hoping!! It's great when others believe in you too. Your mom's quite lovely to help out, I'm sure she just wants you to succeed and be happy with how you look; it is most moms' wish anyway. So you get going on that CD ride and slim for what's left of September!

and finally... Morning girls. Thought Ill catch up on the posts first today. Sorry im not really managing to come on in the evenings but by the time the fast breaks in the eve and i eat n drink, i get so lazy n sleepy. I just about manage to put my little one to bed before i crash.

Well Im so chuffed this morning as Ive managed to lose 2lbs, which puts me bang on 10st.... am so pleased with that and my target to get in the 9's by my bday (mon) seems much more possible now. 1lb more and I'll be in the 9's.... ahhhhhhh! Im so excited!!!

Right... off to go change my ticker now. Feel fantastic :)
See youz in a bit.
xxx

Well done hun i am sooooo pleased for you xxxxx
keep it up babe, i cant wait to get to 10stone (12 to go whoop whoop)

Happy Birthday Enlighten hope you had a good day and well done for staying 100% xxxx

Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.

You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.

(In my case.... confident, sexy, size 8-10, 9st yummy mummy) ;)

FFBT - you really need to change your screen name!! :D :D :D :D Well done you honey:D - that's brilliant news. You take care x x x
Hello to one and all!!! Having a bit of a picky day - but trying to stay within my limits. Gym was hard work again - legs just giving up on me!!! Bless them.
big hello and hugs x x x

What a day....again another manic one where I haven't stopped. :) I had my hair trimmed and colour touched up, then I went into the college and it took me 5 hours to complete the singing lesson schedule for this year. I don't normally do it but it means now I have a fantastic schedule. It was great fun actually being back in the office and everyone was full of compliments and finally noticed i'd lost weight and of course I suprised everyone with my ne brunette hair.... great fun :)
Then it was home to look after otherhalf who's sick, cook my chicken , have my porridge and get packed, helpts with sisters hen and wedding plans and I need to get to bed asap. Leave for airport at 5am!!!!! yuck!

But........ I have that 810 buzz again...It's SO weird but loving it. Hyper and full of energy and really happy hahahahaha. Completly forgot how amazing it feels!!!!!! It's a constant reminder why i want to stay on track. So i'll enjoy this while it's here. It lasted 2 weeks the first time I did 810 so maybe it's exactly what I need to get me through all this heavy schedule I'm in the middle of. Great not having to think too much about cooking too. Had to buy otherhalf something cold lol tonight for his sore throat and I'm not interested in it. Yay 810.

So I'm taking my lap top with me to Dublin so I'll be on here more than normal.

Do need to drink more water tho...haven't had enough tonight. No idea why i didn't bring a bottle to work with me!!!!

Night xxxx

ps...... caught up with the last few posts, just gonna read the rest now. Ffbt well done hun on getting to 10stone....how brilliant...yay!

Morning all!
Here's to another 100% day for us all.

Well done on your 10st achievement, FFBT!!!!!

Keep working those legs, Mini - you'll be looking and feeling fabulous!

Have a safe trip Sunshine and enjoy all the preparations!

Keep focussed, Dione! 10stone will be yours in no time - you're doing great :D

Hoping, that's excellent news that you can stay on CD. Aren't mum's great!

Enlighten, well done on your 2lb loss! All in the right direction.

Hope I haven't missed anyone! Must head to work now. Will catch up with you all tonight.

Hugs and positivity....

Thelma xxx

Good morning ladies, hoping for another 100% day today - the weather is really blah and really affects me. Will be doing my water too! Hope everyone has a grrreat Friday, yay weekend is not far!

Hello, Can I join this thread as well ?
My names Kate and I did CD last year and was really successful on it and maintained a 4 stone weight loss all summer, then fell pregnant, now had my baby but the weight did go back on during pregnancy and just after :eek:

So I've re-started SS today and already feeling a lot more positive about the weight loss as I know it works and I can keep it off when I put my mind to it.

It's amazed me just how much I was eating through snacking, I usually work full time so I couldnt snack so much as when I was at home, but now I'm on Mat Leave already this morning I've opened the fridge door 4 times but stopped myself (never realised how much I snacked :( ) But that's all stopping now on!

Is this thread just like a daily/whenever needed support threat ? :)

Morning all,

I'm in Dublin now....gonna go get some sleep soon as I have a massive performence tonight with rehearsals from 5pm.

Hi Kate and welcome. We do tend to come on as often as we can and help support eachother with members coming and going here and there. It's a fab thread and some of us have been on it since April..... it just got so big we started a new fresh one. So yes please join us and come on when you can. We're very relaxed here :) Good luck with your restart hun xxx

Have a great day everyone. 810 and still going strong xxx

Morning Everyone,

100% again yesterday and officially a size 12 :) :)

Welcome Kate, come on as often as you want hun xx

Sunshine: Have a great time in Dublin and well done on 100%
FFBT: Loveing the quotes, im definately printing them off
Thelma: Thanks hun and well done to you too
Mini: You are doing great hun well done
Hoping congrats on the loss :)

Well i have already had 1.5 L of water so far and glugging like you wont believe. I have had 4L a day since Tuesday and have noticed the scales moving in the right direction again which is great :)

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Hello, Can I join this thread as well ?
My names Kate and I did CD last year and was really successful on it and maintained a 4 stone weight loss all summer, then fell pregnant, now had my baby but the weight did go back on during pregnancy and just after :eek:

Welcome Kate, I'm here for the same reasons. As opposed to you however, I piled the weight on :mad::cry: but I'm back to lose it for good. I've just gone back to work full time and it's funny, it's at work I find it the hardest to keep on the diet. Yesterday my bar was gone by noon whereas at home I can control myself and stretch that baby aaaaallll the way to evening! :confused:
Anyway, welcome Kate, just close that fridge and come slim the rest of September away!

Good afternoon ladies, haven't had my first shake yet im hanging out till 2. Hoping for another 100% day today im getting weighed on monday so want a GOOD loss lol!!!

Welcome Kate, i put on weight when i was pregnant aswell so defo up for this challenge....
How is everyone finding today?xx

FFBT - you really need to change your screen name!! :D :D :D :D Well done you honey:D - that's brilliant news. You take care x x x

Awwww... Thanks so much babes. I am so chuffed with myself :D Hope its the last time i see the 10's.
How the leggies feeling today ;)

Hi Peeps, i've so little time I thought I'd copy you in on my diary post. Hope you are all doing well and I'm sending you massive hugs from the Emerald Isle xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It went well, didn't get back till late last night. Hillarious that so many people came up after saying they thought i was a new girl and it was only when i had my first solo that they saw it was me!!!!! ah this is the best bit.I've got used to being thinner and also to my brown hair now so i forget about others not seeing me for over a year... :) :)

Stayed on 100% yesterday.....I think it's easier tho on 810 as I can feel myself losing weight....no scales here of course. I have the same flushed cheeks and defined cheekbones that 810 brought me last time.

Sorry I can't reply individually at the moment. I barely have time to be writing this lol....having my cd porridge and tea at the same time. But I hope you are all okay, should have some free time tomorrow.

Today after the singing, we're at my sisters fo dinner which is salads and fish and I'm bringing my 2 cd meals with me as the day then costists of quick shopping (shoes), second wedding hair trial and cinema with sis I think. Only singing 1030-1300 today :)

Foodie list:
CD porridge
Selection of fish & green salad, brocolli
CD Tomato soup
CD porridge
Natutal Yogurt (if I need it, which I did yesterday!)

I'm hyper with my 810 buzz but i'm also exhausted from so much going on and not sleeping much but i'm a happy bunny.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Skinnymalinky Saturday!

Morning Shrinksters,

DJ Thez back to kick off your Saturdays with a rocking tune that will help keep the focus! We're already fabulously wonderful women but this song is something we need to believe we can be. Stay 100% and before long, our bodies will be...

Bootylicious
Destiny's Child

Hello honey's - well done sunshine for staying 100%!!
Just had weigh in - 3lb off ... not quite sure how. Bad news yesterday - being sent to the Falklands - was told I can stay where I am for another 3 years.... Mmmm knew should've got that in writing!!!!
Big hugs everyone - having a self wallowing day... x x

Back