Shrinking!

ladyfelsham

Back to SW again
Hi all

I did a quick visit to Boots weighing machine yesterday (to compare with my home scales) and I've shrunk!

I have always been 5' 4" and now I'm 5' 3" and a bit!

Have others experienced this? :)

Susie

It's an age thing. ;)

Maybe you were wearing different shoes?, mine used to vary all the time on those machines (can't put it down to age as I'm 24 lol) x

I've noticed that my height can be slightly off from week to week. I think the machine isn't 100% accurate and it may just be me slouching.

btw does anyone else take their shoes off on the Boots machines and don't you think it takes ages to weigh you. I just want to jump off and run out of the store!

Thanks Jim how reassuring! :) I almost had myself believing that I'd lost weight off the bottom of my feet...

Echo - I know exactly what you mean, when I stand on it (with shoes), the voice just seems to get louder and louder! the first time I tried it I actually thought it was going to read my weight out loud and I was madly looking for the speaker to shut it up and nearly fell off the ruddy thing LOL.

Thus the purchase of Argos's finest scales (about a tenner) :)

Hahaha! I've been in our big Tesco & they have this scary machine in the ladies. 50p! You have to take your shoes & hold for it to read your fat. It must only take seconds, but I'm pertified that someone will come in & laugh when I'm on it :D

Back