ShyGirl's Diary - Six stone to lose

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by SparklingFairy, 16 February 2009 Social URL.

1. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

I guess I wasnt motivated enough in my last diary! Yesterday I weighed in at a wopping 14 stone 3 lbs (199lbs) I am so upset about this, I have never ever seen that number on the scale (I'm only 5'2") and it totally scared me! I've been having health problems too, chest pains etc. I hardly leave the house anymore because I feel so gross, I've pretty much put a pause on my life right now & its really bugging me because I'll be 24 in the summer & I'd have wasted my entire early 20's being fat, miserable and depressed. I cant continue with this lifestyle, my depression is getting worse and I cant handle feeling like this anymore.

I was super hungover today, but I jumped on the treadmill for 20 minutes. We've done a weeks worth of not so healthy shopping - I cant afford to go buy a load of healthy stuff to have instead right now, so I'm just going to limit the alcohol, cut my portions right down and exercise daily this week.

I've turned into a binge drinking and comfort eating hermit! I want to live again, I used to enjoy getting up in the morning, not wish I could stay in bed all day. I have to start making steps right now! It's day two & I'm down 4 lbs.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Best of luck with your new healthy lifestyle. :)
  4. SparklingFairy

SparklingFairy Full Member

Thanks CuddlePaws :)

So it's the end of day two! I got on the treadmill again earlier & it totally kicked my ass! I felt as if I was gonna pass out, kinda sucks considering I only did 20 minutes, but I had it on a high speed. Food wise - I've had two meals (missed breakfast) dinner was probably fairly high in calories compared to a normal diet meal, but I've probably only eaten half the calories of what I normally would! No booze either .. baby steps :)
  5. Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Trying to teach myself good habits
    Well done on the loss, Shygirl, and on cutting out the alcohol and cuttng down your portions.
  6. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    How's it going ShyGirl, I too am struggling with feeling depressed and I am certain the cr*p food, especially carbohydrates make me worse, I am on day 1 of a re-start on CD, feeling good, hope you are too..
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.