Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Menu Monday 24th March 2014 EE
2x Bacon
2X Eggs
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
2 x Healthy Living Sausages 2 syns

Lunch
Wholemeal Roll Hexb
Ham
Mustard
0.5 syns

Dinner
Smoked Haddock 1 syns (Hubby used a nob of butter)
Mashed Potatoes
Mixed bean and Lentil Hodgepodge

Extras
Wotsits
4.5 syns
Pineapple
Melon 3 x Babybel lights
Hexa
Roll and Ham with Mayonnaise and Lettuce 5.5syns
Satsumas
Milk for tea
1 syn

Total syns for the day = 14.5/15

Menu Tuesday 25th March 2014 Red Day

Breakfast
Pineapple
Raspberry's
Strawberry's
Mullerlight Yogurt

Lunch
60g Wholemeal Roll
Hexb
30g Cheddar Cheese
Hexa
Lettuce & Tomato
Pineapple

Dinner:
100g Pasta
5.5 syns
Bolognese Sauce (Made with Passata, Mushrooms, Garlic and Onions, with mixed herbs)
2 slices Brown Bread with spread
6 syns
Mixed Salad
Fat Free Vinaigrette

Extras
Strawberries
Raspberries
Pineapple
Melon
Ham and Lettuce Roll
Hexb + 1 syns
Milk Hexa
Wotsits 4.5 syns

Total syns for today = 17/20 (I was reminded tonight that because I am still over 16st I can have 20 syns a day...phew lol )

Total syns for the week =
17/140

Hi lovelies, well I knew I was back on track last week, when I was giving my niece all the advice about how to get back on plan and at the same time was thinking, why aren't you taking your own advice.
I made a massive pot of SS bean and lentils hodgepodge last week and had a big helping with my dinner and anything else I could add it to lol...it was delish, even with Fish and soooo filling and that with the 5 Pineapples and 2 large melons I managed to get through last week, I reckon is what gave me the loss, as well as the walking I did Sat, Sun and Monday (all day Monday from 10am -5pm )
I am so excited by the loss that I am determined to get back to my lowest weight within the next 3 weeks- 4 at a push, so if I lose 2lb a week for the next 4 weeks I will be at my lowest weight in over 25 years :eek: and I am soooooooooooooooo determined to get there.
Going to go put my feet up now and snack out on the raspberries and strawberries that Mal bought me tonight and hopefully have a great week again this week

TTFN, catch ya all soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done lily brilliant loss,
I made the sweetcorn and celery soup it is lush xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG, I never really believed I could do it but I have, 6lb off for me this week...I am back !!!!!!!!!!!
Be back after my dinner to update my meal plan xxx

Bloomin' fandabidoozy Lily.......congratulations. That is amazing, be very proud of yourself It has been a long journey for you and you have stuck with it. We all lose our mojo now and again the important thing is finding it again and boy have you found yours !!

Much love, xxxxxxx

Well done lily brilliant loss,
I made the sweetcorn and celery soup it is lush xx

Thank you hun, I feel amazing, not felt this good or this determined in a long time.
Oh yes I must make that soup, I meant to last week, but I really didn't have any freezer space, not got time today as I am off to my daughters shortly, but think I may well have a soup day tomorrow.
Hope you're keeping well Von xxx:hug99:xxx

Fab loss lovely Lily well done. And get you with the lowest weight in 25 years in your sights. Can you send me some of your resolve please. I HAD to help mum finish the mega choccie cake today. :busted:
Thank you hun, when I said I wanted 5-6lbs I actually thought I might get a 3 lol so I am ecstatic....I am so excited about losing that weight, just 8 measly pound off my first major target, watch this space, cos I am gunning for it lol I am setting myself a 2lb a week goal, so by 22nd April should see me there, but I really want to get there in no more than 3 weeks, so have made myself and my daughter a huge batch of my beans and lentil hodgepodge and will be hitting those superspeed foods with avengeance again this week. The beans and lentil hodgepodge really filled me up like nothing I have eaten in a long time...so much so that last night I couldn't eat all the things I had planned lol so really need to edit my food menu for yesterday :woohoo:
As long as you finished the cake and enjoyed it that's good lol now just draw that line and move along hun, we can do this if we just look at why we need or want to do it xxx:hug99:xxx

Bloomin' fandabidoozy Lily.......congratulations. That is amazing, be very proud of yourself It has been a long journey for you and you have stuck with it. We all lose our mojo now and again the important thing is finding it again and boy have you found yours !!

Much love, xxxxxxx

Awww thank you Sue, I have stuck with it, knew the mojo would come back, just had to find that reason and determination again, I know this has been a long journey, coming up to 5 years now in total, but I am over 11.5 stone lighter, which for me is an amazing achievement as I have never had that kind of resolve in my entire life which is what got me to close on 32st in the first place, but this time with the help of SW and lots of support, believe me I have tried every possible diet plan going, some so dangerous for me out of desperation, that I made myself really ill, dangerously ill....but this is the only one I have ever stuck to with so much grit and determination and if it takes me another 5 years to get to my target there is nothing that will stop me. Losing that 6lb this week has really planted the fire back in my belly, I am slowly beginning to see food more as an energy source than a crutch for when I am feeling down, I do have my treats but they are different, in fact completely different to the kind of treats I used to have.....I look forwards to weigh in on a Tuesday now rather than dread it, Mal started bringing me little gifts when I got home from Class, he waits till he has dropped me off and then pops to the local Morrisons and picks up a treat of some kind, last night it was 2 tubs of raspberries, a tub of strawberries and a new bath scrunchie as mine had gone home, it's the simple things in life that really mean so much, it doesn't even matter if I gain I still get my treat as encouragement, now I have been at class for over 4 years and this is something new he has started doing, (about a month or so now), and it was just another boost that I needed.
I am dead proud of myself hun and now my daughter is following my lead and getting back on track, she well and truly lost it after having Albie, but these last few weeks I have managed to get her to stop making excuses and she is finally beginning to get excited about getting back on track, before she got pregnant she had lost 4 of the 6 st she had to lose and was looking amazing, she has since getting pregnant put all of it back on and a little more, but she did brilliantly last time, Albert is coming up to 6 months old and its now time to get on with it, same with my youngest who is very much the smallest of us and has only about 2 st to lose, she isn't quite there with the motivation, but I know as soon as she sees me and her sister both losing again, she will get back on it ...I am so excited for us all, especially as my youngest is starting to think about planning her wedding again...even more incentive for all of us lol
Hope you're keeping well hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Wednesday 26th March 2014 EE

Breakfast
Omelette (2 sausages, 2 bacon, 4 large Mushrooms and 3 eggs)
2 syns
Bean hodgepodge (Baked Beans, Cannellini Beans, Butter Beans, Chickpeas, Tomatoes, Passata, Lentils, Pearl Barley, Stock, Onions, Garlic, Worcestershire Sauce, Soy Sauce and various herbs and spices)
Black Coffee
56918-albums4170-picture130750.jpg

Lunch:
Jacket Potato
Bean Hodgepodge
Pineapple

Dinner:
1 and half Peppered Grill steaks 7.5 syns
SW Wedges with smoked paprika and onion salt
Bean Hodgepodge
Mixed Salad

Dessert:
Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles Mullerlight
Pineapple and Melon

Extras:
2 x Brown Bread Hexb
Ham and Cheese Hexa
Mustard
0.5 syns
Wotsits 4.5 syns

Total syns for the day = 14.5/20

Total syns for the week Day 2 = 31.5/140

Last edited:
Well done on your fab loss! and on finding your mojo again! :)

:gimi:I want your brekkie. Teeth are watering at the picture/:D

My brekkie was amazing, I usually have a good hearty brekkie like that once or twice a week, it was delish and I didn't have my lunch till 3pm as I was still full and had that at 9am lol, now that's how I wanna be a lot more often...having said that couldn't finish my dinner either but was hungry by 9.30pm and as I hadn't had any of my hex's I had a lovely ham and cheese sarnie ...was scrummy don't often have sarnies these days xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done on your fab loss! and on finding your mojo again! :)
Thanks hun, now all I have to do is keep hold of my mojo till I have lost the rest of this weight lol ...hopefully it won't be too long before I can update my photos again :fingerscrossed: xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Morning lily, so chuffed bout your loss , amazing ,
Have a great day xx

Food sounds amazing Lily amazing
Thanks Kally, been amazing food, starting to get to the end of my beans hodgepodge and to be honest after 10 days and maybe another 2 days worth left, I think it's time to try something new...so I will be giving Jane's Celery and sweetcorn soup a spin, looking forwards to it xxx

Morning lily, so chuffed bout your loss , amazing ,
Have a great day xx

Thanks Von, I am still on cloud 9 can't believe I actually did it, was hoping for 6+ but really believed it would be a 2 or 3 at most, when I saw it was 6lbs I was amazed but really ecstartic, was already well and truly back on the wagon but that gave me the boost I needed to keep my bum well and truly planted back there lol
Hope you've had a great day and have a wonderful weekend, weather forecast is sunny :woohoo: can't wait xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Thursday 27th March 2014 EE

Breakfast:
3 x Toast Hexb + 2.5 syns
Scrambled Eggs 1 syns for dash of milk
Bean Hodgepodge (Baked Beans, Cannellini Beans, Chick Peas, Butter Beans, Black Eyed Peas, Tomatoes, Passata, Garlic, Onion, Herbs, Wordester, Soy Sauce, Chilli and stock)
Mushrooms
Coffee

Lunch: 3 x Ryvita
4.5 syns
1 Tbsp ICBINB spread 2.5 syns
30g Cheddar Hexa
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Strawberries
Raspberries
Mandarin Mullerlight
Diet Coke

Dinner:

Lean Gammon Steak
Fried Pineapple ring (in frylight buttery)
2 syns
Fried Egg (in frylight buttery)
Slimming world wedges and celeriac chips
Bean hodgepodge
small salad with fat free vinaigrette
Water x 2 pints

Dessert:
Sliced Pineapple
Mixed Berries
Crumble Yogurt
0.5 syns

Syns for today = 13/20

Syns for the week day 3 = 44.5/60

What are you up to today? Card night again? :D
hahaha wasn't sure about what was on the cards (sorry about the pun lol) for tonight until about 5 mins ago, used to be every Friday until Kelly had Albert, now it's when she's not too tired lol, so yep cards tonight. xxx:hug99:xxx

I don't know what it is in this house, but as soon as one thing needs repairing then everything else wants to join in lol
My bath wasn't draining away last week, so bought some of that liquid unbung stuff, didn't even touch it, what it did do was burn a hole in my pipe and create a leak that proceeded to drip like mad through my kitchen ceiling, thankfully Mark has done some plumbing so he sorted that out for me after the council wanted me to wait nearly a week to do it, it's not an emergency and they had to order the part, you can buy the part for £8 in Homebase, I told them cos of my skin condition I need 2-3 baths a day ...which is true for my emollients, so they sent out a dynorod guy????? yeah he unblocked the blockage but he's no plumber so he couldn't fix the leak, that was last Friday and they wanted me to wait till Wednesday this week for them to fix it, so as I said I got Mark to sort it out and it was done within the hour, so I decided not to let them know it was fixed and they could then come out and check it....pissedoff.com with the service they give especially as they have just raised our rents by 6.7% and we only got a rise of 2.7% on our pensions ...so end of that saga, but then the toilet stops working so we ring them Wednesday, they are coming out this afternoon as guess what ...it's not an emergency to have a non working toilet, you can flush it with hot water apparently, I don't get that when the flushing action has stopped working, how do you flush it ???? Mal temporarily got it going but it's a pain got to pump it every time you use the loo lol
I am just pissed off with having to argue with the council to get anything done, we may be on pensions but we get no relief at all from rent or council tax benefits and yet both my neighbours are in their own words capable of working but use the system to stay at home...one of them has a son who has learning difficulties and according to her he can't work and she has to stay home to care for him, but every day he is out fixing cars right outside my front door, admittedly he does have learning difficulties, but I know quite a few people who have worse conditions than he has and believe me I do know about his condition so I'm not just hazarding a guess, and they go to work....well she is one of these people that contributes nothing but gets exactly what she wants whenever she wants it...sorry ranting but just had to let off some steam somewhere ...don't get me wrong I get on well with my neighbours but I do get peed off when I see that they get whatever they want and don't even pay their own ways and this is the case with 70% of the people where I live ...out of 38 houses on my green, there are about a dozen that don't claim any relief from c/tax or rent ....anyways off to my loo that I can't flush without pumping...I guess every cloud has a silver lining, the pumping action is good muscle building exercises I guess :giggle: xxx

Back