Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Well done on the loss Lily, but shame about your hands and Chester. Really hope everything gets better soon. :hug99:

Lily u poor pet . i get my psoriasis almost every where else other than my hands n feet spent can cover up n keep goin can't imagine how painful dat must be.
On d sw front iv been a little off d past week wit work but makin good food choices . 1/2 lb t go t a stone so pg il get it on Tuesday.
Two weddings in Oct so wud love about 2lbs each week for next 3 weeks . Had aimed for 1 n 1/2 stone for dem n im 7 1/2 lbs off dat dats my first target

Hello lovely Lily, I go off for a few days and all hell breaks loose. What with the stye the psoriasis and Chester you're having a time of it. Hope Chessie is OK and doesn't need the op. Hope the vitamins kick in soon for you and you get a bit of a boost.

Thinking of you hun. :bighug: Oh and well done for the loss this week. Nearly forgot that bit but I think the rest is more important atm. :D

Hope your skin is getting better and you're back to your keyboard warrior self ASAP x

i thought i had lost you !!!!!!!!

took a little time out to clear my head space and when i returned you appeared to have gone :eek:

so glad i have found you again, will be catching up regularly again x

Hello lovelies, well it's wi day again lol where does the time go to??

My hands are on the mend, still not there yet but well on their way, my feet on the other hand are in a mess, the pictures of my hands are nothing compared to my feet, very very sore. They have been like it for 5 weeks now and don't seem to be in any hurry to get better, I can't actually remember a time when they felt this bad for this long...so I have had to go back on the full dose of the Acitretin, and the side effects are just as bad as before ...my nose is full of sores and is constantly bleeding and my mouth, tongue, lips and cheeks are full of blisters but hopefully once my feet have calmed down a bit :fingerscrossed: I can then lower it back to the dose I was on that kept it under control....Dizzy I have psoriasis all over my body and it it clears up after a while then comes back but this palmoplantar pustulosis is this the most aggressive form and seemingly the only way to get any relief is to take the aggressive drugs, but then the side effects from them are atrocious too, but right now after 5 weeks of the sorest hands and feet I will put up with the side effects for a week and then hopefully it will die down again, as I said :fingerscrossed:.....consequently taking the higher dose of these steroids has had an impact on my weight and while I lost last week, god knows how that happened, I really don't hold out much hope for this week, but I am not going to give up, I knew this would be a battle with me and the steroids going head to head and as I said if it takes 10 years or more then that's how long it will take....I have lost close on 12st in nearly 4 years so at that rate it will be about another 2 and a half years for me to reach my target and if that's the case, then so be it , at least it's going in the right direction, it's just really frustrating more than anything lol....I believe now that my Doctor was right to stop the steroid ointments, I had been on them way too long and the rash on my face and neck has finally gone, ointments make the steroids enter the blood stream too quickly and Dermovate (the one I was using) is the strongest and you're not supposed to be on it more than a year or so at a time and I was on it over 16 years and would use a 100g tube in less than a month :eek: so anyway enough about me lol......

Chester went back to the vets and they wanted us to keep the plastic sheathing and netting on his tail until last Friday night, but early hours of Thursday morning I woke to find it laying on the floor, I don't think he touched it he just wasn't bothered by it at all, I think it just worked it's way off on it's own....and so far so good, it;s been 6 days and so far no problems, but they did tell us at the vets to try and keep him calm so now when someone turns up we have to ignore him and tell him to go to bed, when he's sitting or laying he can't hit anything with his tail ....we are away next weekend and have people coming to look after him I do hope they don't have any problems with him lol again :fingerscrossed:

Anyways my lovelies, I must dash am in the middle of making my key lime pie (under orders from the group, they have told me I must make it every month lol) and my quick crab pate for tonight, so I must dash but I will try to get back on tonight and have a mooch about and try and see what's been going on with you all...

Take care my lovelies and cya soon xxx:hug99:xxx

Glad to hear you are a bit better, but your feet sound horrendous. Also good news so far for Chester. Well done for WI later. :D

PS Next WMR challenge starts Sunday 7th get your info in so I can set up the 1st page again.
emoticon-cheerleader.gif

Thanks hunni, already been there and done that lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Back