Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Menu 4th October 2012

Breakfast
Mixed Berries
Oats So Simple + 1 Ryvita (
Hexb)
150mls Skimmed Milk (Part
Hexa)
Banana
Spread
1 syn
Honey 1 tsp 1 syn
Coffee I syn
1 pintWater

Lunch
Speed Soup
2 x Ryvita Original
2 syns
Apple
1 pint Water

Dinner
Nasi Goreng 2 syns
Mixed Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Grated Carrot, Peppers, Cucumber, Celery)
1 pint Water

Extras
2 x Crumble Yoghurts 1 syn
Apples
Satsumas
Grapes
Cherries
225ml Skimmed Milk (
Part Hexa)
Options
2 syns

Blimey 8 weeks to go ...? That's gone quickly Lily

Have a lovely Thursday hunny

I know I can't believe it either, was thinking at the beginning we had masses of time and now ......OMG lol !!! xxx

Nasi Goreng
¾ pint basmati rice
1 ½ pints boiling water
2 gammon/ham steaks chopped into small pieces and mixed with soy sauce and 1tsp honey.
3 spring onions chopped small
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 chicken stock cube
½ tsp chilli powder
1 level tsp coriander powder
2-3 cooked chicken breasts diced
Prawns according to how much you like them
1 level tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Omelette
Sliced cucumber
Tomatoes

Crumble stock cube into boiling water to dissolve. Add rice and bring back to the boil, lower the heat place a square of kitchen towel between pan and lid. Leave until done approx. 10 mins. Add a little water if it seems to be drying out too quickly. When cooked stir with a fork and fluff up.
Fry the onion, garlic and chillia and coriander powder in oil for 5 mins then add ham and chicken. Cook for further 5-10 minutes, add the prawns and allow to heat through.
Make the omelette and break it into the mixture and serve with a side dish of tomatoes and cucumber.
Syns 7 = 2 per portion

Firefox might be worth a try Lily? xx
I used to have Firefox but it's not compatible with Windows 7 for some reason ...I loved it too ...mind you nothing seems compatible with Windows 7 in my opinion lol ...I've tried Safari and a couple of others too....so god knows what's going on xx

I'm using firefox now, I'm sure we're on windows 7 and it seems to be ok, but then again we might be on something completely different :giggle:

Might just be my computer then, I haven't liked this computer since the day I got it ....I think I might well have my HP laptop repaired and go back to using that...I'm pretty sure all it needs is a new fan and a chip upgrade....but hubby bought me this heap of rubbish for my birthday lol and I have had nothing but problems with it from day 1 xxx

Awwwwww I love Winnie the Pooh stuff, I'm trying to persuade Chris we need a Winnie the Pooh nursery if we have kids rather than a man utd one that he wants :giggle:

Purple Patsy said:
Love the positives and the menu writing lovely Lily. Gives me more ideas to pinch. :D Cot ouch at the price but it is lovely. :D Hope your day is going well. :D

Can't very well tell her no when we bought all the other 3 their cots of travel systems ( the new word for a combined pram and buggy lol) and I guess in comparison it's not that expensive when I think back over 14 years ago and we paid over £200 then for the cot we bought Kelly for our first grandchild (my first blood grandchild and my 12th including the step ones lol) xx

Lily42uk said:
Right 4th Attempt at writing this menu lol....IE keeps crashing on me and Google Chrome is just being a pain in the butt ...anyone got any suggestions for a decent browser that doesn't actually have any glitches?? grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr xx

Elliott asks what IE are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Elliott asks what IE are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I believe it's IE9 but I'll have to check when I get home xx

I can definitely confirm it's IE9 xx

Last edited:
Hello lovelies, busy busy busy....so much to do this weekend and not got a second to breath even lol...Might actually get 5 minutes free on Sunday definitely won't tomorrow, out all day from early on and then watching the final Speedway GP with Mal and really looking forward to it, anyone of 5 guys could snatch the title...very exciting !!!
Still trying to get this place sorted before bubs gets here too and off to Windsor for the weekend on Friday afternoon and not back till either late Sunday or maybe even Monday.

Well must dash ...will fill in my positives and menu's either later or Sunday ...off to Kelly's right after dinner for our weekly game of cards ...dinner smells lush too I am so hungry lol :drool: we're having my Moroccan Stew with Stir Fried Duck yummy can't wait..well have a good one lovelies, hope you're all well TTFN :sign0168: xxx:hug99:xxx

Back