Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

11.18pm Friday 7th December 2012 after a 25 hour labour, Harry William Alan Saunders (William Alan after his 2 grandads) was born weighing 8lb 11oz mother and baby doing well and Nanny in floods of happy tears ...will post a pic of my gorgeous grandson soon xxx

Awww many congrats to you all
at the safe arrival of bonny HARRY

Thank you girls, he's adorable I am just so chuffed xxx

56918-albums4063-picture71323.jpg

Harry William Alan Saunders 7/12/12
11.18pm weighing 8lb 11oz...our gorgeous addition to the family xxx

56918-albums4063-picture71324.jpg

Aw. He looks like a proper little boy :) You know how sometimes you're not sure unless they're wearing pink or blue?!

He's lovely x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw. He looks like a proper little boy :) You know how sometimes you're not sure unless they're wearing pink or blue?!

He's lovely x :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Lisa, he has been the be all end all of my life since Kirsty got pregnant with him and I don't think anything is going to change there once he comes home lol...he really does look like a boy an absolute gorgeous addition to the family xxx

Awh hes gorgeous lily :) congrats to u all xx

Thank you Emma, after 25 hours of labour he was worth every single second of pain, and even Kirsty agrees with that one lol xxx

Thank you Kally, he really is a bonny little fella, I just love him so much, he's so adorable xxx

Morning lovelies, well I am in love lol Harry is just the cutest little man ....Kirsty and Mark were just dead on their feet last night, they'd had no more than 4 hours sleep each since getting up Thursday morning, so like the dutiful Nanna I offered to babysit while they got some well needed rest (as you do, not that I had even the slightest bit of an ulterior motive hehehe), well they went off to bed at about 9.30pm and I had to wake Kirsty at just before 3am this morning, as he was stirring for his next feed, he is going about 6 hours between feeds, Kirsty is breast feeding and he has taken to it like a duck to water.
He has the most expressive face, I have nicknamed him Patrick Stewart, cos he just reminds me of him every time I look at him :8855:
So now he is actually born I am hoping to spend a bit of time catching up, in between baby sitting services lol and I am sorry in advance if I bore you all with my constant stream of ...Oh Harry did this and Harry did that lol but grandkids for those of you that don't have them are the greatest thing EVER, as much as you may think you love your kids, wait till you have grandkids OMG!!!...I now have the 2 of each and they are just sooooooooooooooooooo special xx

Anyways weight, I maintained last week and am expecting a small gain this week, food has been very hit and miss with all that's been going on, but I am hoping to get back on an even keel as from today and I am making a gorgeous vegetable and chicken Lasagne...yummy can't wait.

Hope you're all well and see you soon, :hug99: xxxxx

Good morning just getting ready to go shopping for fresh healthy food n to walk the dog for a bit .... Small steps forward I hope !!!!!

Morning lovelies, I am just so enthralled by Harry, he is just so adorable and the best baby too, hardly ever murmurs unless he wants feeding, although we did have a scare yesterday and he ended up in A&E for 3 hours, he keeps going red in the face and choking and then stops breathing....he had mucus and they sucked it out which was good and then worried the life out of us by saying he looked like he had Jaundice, now that I don't get, he has the most beautiful colouring just like his Grandad and Mummy (I swear there must have been some meditteranean blood in Mals family they all look middle eastern, dark hair and olive skin, I actually said to the doctor I'd be a monkeys uncle if the tests came back as him having Jaundice but they insisted on scaring us until 9pm last night, which was when they rang and said no he's all clear....could have saved you the tests mate you could see he was fine, anyways he is fine now and Kirsty has found that by giving him a dummy he tends not to hold his breath ...phew lol

Anyways wi tonight, not holding my breath for a weight loss, had 3 take aways this week and meals have been very hit and miss with the house constantly being full of visitors....hopefully it will start to die off a bit now and we can get back into a proper food routine.
Hope you're all well, TTFN and cya soon :hug99:xxxxx

Morning lovelies, I am just so enthralled by Harry, he is just so adorable and the best baby too, hardly ever murmurs unless he wants feeding, although we did have a scare yesterday and he ended up in A&E for 3 hours, he keeps going red in the face and choking and then stops breathing....he had mucus and they sucked it out which was good and then worried the life out of us by saying he looked like he had Jaundice, now that I don't get, he has the most beautiful colouring just like his Grandad and Mummy (I swear there must have been some meditteranean blood in Mals family they all look middle eastern, dark hair and olive skin, I actually said to the doctor I'd be a monkeys uncle if the tests came back as him having Jaundice but they insisted on scaring us until 9pm last night, which was when they rang and said no he's all clear....could have saved you the tests mate you could see he was fine, anyways he is fine now and Kirsty has found that by giving him a dummy he tends not to hold his breath ...phew lol

Anyways wi tonight, not holding my breath for a weight loss, had 3 take aways this week and meals have been very hit and miss with the house constantly being full of visitors....hopefully it will start to die off a bit now and we can get back into a proper food routine.

Glad the little un's ok , nerve wracking time!!!! Been and got all my healthy food stocked up so if I can keep myself motivated were off on the search for the new/ old me lol

Well been for our fresh healthy shopping so hopefully on our way to shifting this flab now

Hey lily, not sure how I missed this update.

CONGRATULATIONS :)

Hello lovelies, well Harry was fine a little jaundiced but not sufficient for the hospital to be concerned and as for the choking and holding his breath, he has stopped that in the last couple of days thank heavens.
He really is a gorgeous gorgeous boy and so good too, sleeps really well and takes his bottle well, Kirsty was breast feeding but he wasn't getting any satisfaction and after sitting up most of the night with him constantly suckling, she chose to try the bottle and he is now happy Harry lol.

Didn't get a chance to get on here after group on Tuesday, but I was happy with wi I deserved to do worse but managed to get away with just a 2lb gain, so this week I am aiming for a good loss, want this year to end on a good note and ready for the start of a new year.

Hope you're all doing well and cya soon xxx

56918-albums4063-picture71718.jpg

56918-albums4063-picture71719.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture, Harry does Dr Evil with his auntie, uncle and cousin lol xxx

Back