Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Oh lily he is just gorgeous!!!!!

Awww thank you sweetie, I think so too :) xxx:hug99:xxx

Agreed :)

Happy new year Lily (getting in early) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you too Lisa and I really think he is the cutest little man, not sure if I'd agree if he were a screamer but thankfully he's not :8855:

Happy New Year to you too hunni xxx:hug99:xxx

Ur grandson is cuter than cute

Aww thank you hun, he really is adorable I just want to eat him up, but I'm pretty sure he'll be too many syns :giggle: xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello my lovelies, Happy New Year to you all and thank you so much for all your support and lovely comments this past year....Here's to a successful and stress free 2013.

Have a great evening whatever you're doing, be safe and happy...Love you all xxx:hug99:xxx :new_year:

Life goes fast, The years don't last, Live for the future. May the coming year be filled with hope and love. May your problems be few and your blessings many. Here's to 2013 and safe journey through it. X

Glad the little un's ok , nerve wracking time!!!! Been and got all my healthy food stocked up so if I can keep myself motivated were off on the search for the new/ old me lol

Well tis that time of year!!! Time to shift the fat once and for all, I say it every jan but no luck so far let's hope unlucky 13 is lucky for me

Happy new year Lily! Hope you had a lovely christmas. "Santa's Little Helper" looks soooo cute. :)

Lily

Happy and peaceful new year wishes to you and yours

Well tis that time of year!!! Time to shift the fat once and for all, I say it every jan but no luck so far let's hope unlucky 13 is lucky for me

awww Lily hes lovely :D and not a screamer makes him even better :8855: :D

Happy New Year my lovely twin xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy new year Lily! Hope you had a lovely christmas. "Santa's Little Helper" looks soooo cute. :)

Thank you all, Happy New Year, got a good feeling about this one...I remember being so hopeful for 2012 at the end of 2011 but when it got here it just felt dire from day 1...but somehow I feel really excited about 2013, enthusiasm at a high and raring to go...I think having Harry here has given me a new lease of life.....

As bob the builder always says.....Can we do (I know it should be fix but hey it's one word lol) it?? YES WE CAN!!!!!

Got wi tonight and then back to our normal Tuesday's as from next week, expecting a small gain as we finished off all the alcohol and cheese and crackers this week, but have knuckled down the last few days and here's to some great losses in the coming weeks.

Here's to less of us in 2013 !!!!

Have a great day all :hug99: xxxx

Just got back from wi tonight, my consultant Clive is on a mission this year lol...we go back our usual Tuesday wi from next week and he has already told me I am not allowed to weigh anybody in, he is getting everybody together and setting some new rules, unless you have a great excuse,no more weighing and going on a regular basis, if your sick and can't make it, find another local group and weigh in there and so on and so on, we have over 70 members in our group and only 19 weighed in this week and 23 last week, as he said he can accept that some will be away and have booked holidays but 90% of the rest are just too embarrassed to weigh in after xmas and new year blow outs, I'm with him on this one if you eat it be prepared for a gain or don't eat it, simple!! So we are having a pre weigh chat next week ...should be fun lol.
As for me I gained 3lbs this week that's a 4lb total gain over xmas and new year and when I say I have had everything I wanted I mean absolutely everything....lots of cheeses and crackers, lots of alcohol and much much more, other years I would have gained over a stone over xmas and new year, but this time I learnt to have the 2 days off for Xmas and Boxing days and New Years eve and new years day ....that's 1lb gain each day, looking back over those 4 days I am surprised it wasn't more....

Patsy I am so up for this this year, my Doctor at hospital told me the more weight I lose the less of my steroid tablets I have to take and being as she has just doubled them from 75mg to 150mg, and I was already having bad side effects with just 75mgs so I need to get the weight off so I can take less ...simples and you'd be surprised how much of a motivation that is lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Hello lovelies, not sure if I mentioned it but Kirsty had to take Harry to the docs yesterday, he has thrush in his mouth, not too bad but better to get it sorted early rather than leaving it to get worse and because he is such a hungry baby she has had toput him on Extra hungry baby milk and that's mad him a little constipated bless him but through all that he still smiles all the time and today we had play time after he had his nappy changed and this is the result, what a happy little fella he is ...so scrumptious xxx

56918-albums4063-picture73386.jpg

What a grim he appears to have in that piccie. Glad the doc got him sorted out. :D

Oh and hello Lily' :D

I hope you mean grin hun :eek: :giggle:, the doc was fabulous, kirsty phoned and they told her to go straight there and when she got there took him straight in, can't believe he's such a happy fella, nothing phases him.

Oh and Hello hun xxx:hug99:xxx

I hope you mean grin hun :eek: :giggle:, the doc was fabulous, kirsty phoned and they told her to go straight there and when she got there took him straight in, can't believe he's such a happy fella, nothing phases him.

Oh and Hello hun xxx:hug99:xxx
Ooops Typos R US today and the touchpad on my lappy has packed in completely GRRR using an old optical mouse and it's just not the same. :D

Sounds like you're raring to go! Hope you have a great day :)

Oh Lily, I've missed so much :bighug: I'm so sorry for being awol for so long, but I'm back now and raring to go

Congratulations on your grandson, hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year xx

Thank you sweetie, he's so gorgeous can't imagine what we ever did without him....good to see you back, will pop across to your new diary in a bit lovely.
Hapy New Year to you and yours too sweetie and thank you, yes had a lovely Christmas and New Year, hope you did too xxx:hug99:xxx

Comes in and waves at Lily

:wavey: Hello hun, hope you're having a great day xxx:hug99:xxx

Sounds like you're raring to go! Hope you have a great day :)

Thank you hun, I am raring to go, but not sure how I am doing as the steroid increase has made this week a difficult one (mind you only 4 days since my last wi so if there is damage let's hope it's not too bad :giggle:), I have eaten for England this week, and I think I managed to keep about 90% of it very healthy, so :fingerscrossed: for tonight xxx:hug99:xxx

Back