Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Fab loss Lily well done. Have you gone dairy free or are you just trying out the soya milk. :D

Thank you lovely, I never have much liked cows milk anyway so I thought I would try the soya ones, and I am intending to try and see if we can work out whether any particular food/drink has an effect on my psoriasis.
Having said that the Kara and Alpro Milks are delicious, don't think I'll ever go back to cows milk to be honest as I prefer the flavours of the soya milks, going to try the cheeses next and see what I feel about them xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Thursday 31st January 2013

Breakfast
Mugshot (Had a late start after a really bad nights sleep)
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Leftover Chilli
Salad
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Beef Stroganoff 0.5 syns (for the tbsp of Brandy Mark used between 3 of us )
Syn Free Rice Pudding
Mullerlight
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Yoghurt
Walkers Stars 4.5 syns
2 x Alpen Light BarHexb
200ml Kara Chocolate Soya MilkHexa

Syns for today, day 3 = 6

Syns for the week = 36.5/105

Last edited:
Lily42uk said:
Thank you lovely, I never have much liked cows milk anyway so I thought I would try the soya ones, and I am intending to try and see if we can work out whether any particular food/drink has an effect on my psoriasis.
Having said that the Kara and Alpro Milks are delicious, don't think I'll ever go back to cows milk to be honest as I prefer the flavours of the soya milks, going to try the cheeses next and see what I feel about them xxx:hug99:xxx

Im the same lily
Ive never been a big fan of cows milk anyway
and usually only use a dash in tea....but kara milk
is fab
Have you tried tge unsweetened almond milk as well
thats delish

Hi Lily I am back, love catching up on your thead its made me more positive than I thought I was already, started back at sw aswell, thank you for your support. Jane x

Im the same lily
Ive never been a big fan of cows milk anyway
and usually only use a dash in tea....but kara milk
is fab
Have you tried tge unsweetened almond milk as well
thats delish

Funny you should say that Kally, Mal bought the unsweetened almond one today, going to try it later and will give you my verdict...between the Kara and Alpro Milk I have tried most of them, absolutely love the Alpro Hazelnut one in my porridge, it makes it soo creamy yummy lol and at only 1 syn per 100ml well worth using 200ml to make it with xxx:hug99:xxx

Definitely going to have to try that chocolate milk :D

Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight x

Hey Emmy, oh do it's gorgeous and now a healthy extra too...200ml =hexa, what more could you ask for, gonna try it in my porridge in the morning yum yum.
Thank you hun, I am very tired today and hope I sleep well tonight too xxx:hug99:xxx

Hi Lily I am back, love catching up on your thead its made me more positive than I thought I was already, started back at sw aswell, thank you for your support. Jane x

:woohoo: Jane good to have you back lovely , I have missed you tons ...I feel really really positive this year going to really keep myself focused ...got 2 wedding to go to, My nephews in March and My best Friends Daughter in May.....can't believe her and Kirsty are both mums they too are best friends and have been since they were 2 .
Hope you Chris and Tilly are all really well xxx:hug99:xxx

My Gorgeous boy is 8 weeks old tomorrow, can't believe how quickly the time has gone and how much he's changed bless him xxx:hug99:xxx

56918-albums4063-picture77405.jpg

Awww Lily

He's a bobby dazzler bless him

He really is Kally and such a good boy too, smiley boy is what we call him, very happy very contented xxx

Oh lily he's so Gorgeous your grandson.

Never tried Alpro milk sounds yummy might buy some and try it on my breakfast. x

Oh lily he's so Gorgeous your grandson.

Never tried Alpro milk sounds yummy might buy some and try it on my breakfast. x

Thank you Jane he really is adorable and such a delight to have around ....I had a glass of the Alpro Hazelnut Milk tonight ...I usually don't drink milk of any kind unless it's in tea, coffee or in or on cereal, but I have to say the Hazelnut one is gorgeous really tastes of Hazelnut and so creamy, I think I am going to like this a lot more than I ever did with Cows milk and not just the Alpro, Kara make one too and the Chocolate one is now a Hexb which is great as I don't always like having cheese and if I don't have cereal that's what I usually end up having xxx

Hi Lily, glad you're feeling a bit better. Well done on your fab loss! Hope you have a lovely day.

Sorry didn't get on properly today, everytime I got near here I was called away and spent most of today babysitting Harry, I have finally given him back to his Mum and i am now exhausted lol

Sweet dreams all and cya on the morrow xxx

Menu Friday 1st February 2013

Breakfast
Porridge Hexb
Milk 2 syns
Coffee 1 syns
Banana
Frozen Berries
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Egg Mayonnaise with Cress 0.5 Syns
Mixed Salad
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Stuffed Chicken and Bacon with Cheese Hexa
SW Chips
Peas
Baked Beans
Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Mullerlight
Syn Free Rice Pudding + 1 tbsp Honey 2.5syns

Syns for the day, Day 4 = 6

Syns for the week = 42.5/105

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu Saturday 2nd January 2013

Breakfast
2 x Toast Hexb
Baked Beans
Scrambled Eggs
Mountains of Mushrooms
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Mackerel 3 syns
Salad
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Linguine
Sweet Sour Chicken
1 syn
Salad
Water
1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Crunchie Ice Cream 7 syns

Syns for the day, day 5 = 12

Syns for the week = 54.5/105

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu Sunday 3rd February 2013

Breakfast
2 x Toast Hexb
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Tomatoes
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Homemade Tomato Soup
2 x Satsumas
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Turkey Hotpot 2 syns for Gravy Granules
Syn Free Rice Pudding
Golden Syrup 2 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Mullerlight
Walkers Stars 4.5 syns
200 ml Kara Chocolate Milk Hexa

Syns for today, day 6 = 9.5

Syns for the week = 64/105

Last edited:
Had a lovely weekend with my husband, off to catch up on some TV and snuggles, catch ya later xx

Glad you had a lovely weekend. Hope you have a lovely day :)

Back