Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

Mmmm... Menus are looking YUMMY!! Xxx

Hope your keeping well Lilly xxxxx

Just a quick one as I am just about to go watch Mrs Browns Boys, I will be back later lovelies but I just had to post this picture of Harry lol

He has been screaming for about 3 weeks now after each feed, so Kirsty has upped his Milk and that has lasted for a little while but after a few days he was screaming again so today I bought him a pack of sugar free rusks and asked her to try ti on him, so she gave him about 1/6th of a rusk with some milk from his bottle, he gulped it down and then his bottle on top has slept like a dream ever since but had to share this photo bless him lol xxx

56918-albums4063-picture78026.jpg

I'll be back later to update my menu and answer your posts xxx:hug99:xxx

he's adorable! Hope you have a great day Lily, and well done for WI tonight if you're going

Hello ladies, he is just so adorable in everything he does, nothing phases him, he is constantly smiling and sleeps 10 hours at night, the perfect baby in every sense xxx

Well I was going to come back and catch up wasn't I last night but then realised I had a hospital appt today to have pictures taken of my psoriasis and then a blood test, thought I'd be in and out ...boy was I wrong, 15 minutes it took for the pictures to be taken and then I walked up to the phlebotomy dept to have the blood taken, I walked in there ar 9.50am and came out at 12.45...almost 3 hours to have blood taken....and when I did get in to see the nurse could she find a vein...NO!!! so now I have a lovely big bruise, not her fault but she did have to dig about a bit to find a vein that would give her some lol and to be honest I am shattered, what with that and then wi and buffet night, I am just about ready to hit the hay lol

Anyway wi...I lost 1.5lb and then realised I hadn't emptied my pockets lol, had my phone, 2 lip balms, pack of tissues, 2 packs of soothers, chewing gum and my inhaler in my trouser pockets ...couldn't be asked to reweigh so will count any extra towards next weeks loss, I am happy with 1.5lb its all in the right direction again .

So with that I am off to hit the hay I really am shattered, hope to catch up properly tomorrow

Night night all and sweet dreams :zz: cya on the morrow xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Well done lily! Always remember to empty your pockets ;) lol x

Well done lily! Always remember to empty your pockets ;) lol x

thank you hun, I know it's an awful habit of mine, but cos I am still getting over this bronchitis, my pockets were fuller than normal lol xxx

What do you mean next weeks gain???

Well done btw :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hahaha, see how tired I was last night, I meant loss and have duly changed it to that..I think what I was actually thinking was again and not gain lol
Thank you hun, it's still all in the right direction though and that's the point xxx

Well last night we moved to our new venue a lovely warm school....only one problem now, I have a backache, the seats are meant for kids not 19+ st women...so low and so flimsy and so uncomfortable...need to find a comfy chair next week lol
Well must dash as I am babysitting, Kirsty has an interview this morning so I get to have Harry all to myself for a couple of hours and he is just stirring since 10pm last night, what a fabulous boy he is ...hopefully catch you all later on, have a great day all xxx:hug99:xxx

Yay to the loss. The pockets made me chuckle ;-)

Well done for your loss. You must have had at least an extra 0.5lbs in your pockets with all that extra stuff too ;)

Yay to the loss. The pockets made me chuckle ;-)

It did me too, eventually, I am always doing it, I reckon if I remembered to empty my pockets I'd be a half stone lighter at least by now :8855: and thank you hun xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done for your loss. You must have had at least an extra 0.5lbs in your pockets with all that extra stuff too ;)

Thank you hun, I weighed what I had in my pocket when I got home and it came to 266gs so just over half a lb lol..ah well all extra for next week, and that'll be good cos we have a stand in C next week as Clive is off to Rome with his wife for a week, so will be good to show her how good we are lol xxx:hug99:xxx

I know you ploy. You're out for SOTW next week. Taking the stuff out your pockets would guarantee a win for sure. :D

Well done on the loss this week too.

And enjoy the babysitting "chore". :D

Lol well now that you say it it would be good to have SOTW next week, it's been a while and my 2 nieces have returned to SW and they have been SOTW the last 2 weeks, bit of friendly family competition lol
Thank you, it's always nice to have a loss no matter how big or small xx

Oh it is such a chore with Harry NOT !!! he woke smiled at me, had his bottle, bum changed ...played fro about half hour and then went back to sleep for another 3 and a quarter hours, now that's what I call hard work lol xxx:hug99:xxx

Had to just share these 2 photos I took of Harry this morning, in the 1st one he is waking and having a good stretch and yawn, then he sees me and gives me the most gorgeous smile, he really does make my heart wanna burst...he is just too adorable xxx

56918-albums4063-picture78273.jpg
56918-albums4063-picture78274.jpg

Menu Tuesday 5th February 2013

Breakfast
None as I had a fasting blood test

Lunch
2 x Bread Hexb
Spread2 syns
Ham
Lettuce
Cucumber
Tomato
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 500ml bottle

Dinner
Tortilla Lasagne10 syns
CheeseHexa
SW Chips
Mixed Salad
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
2 x Crumble Yoghurts 1 syn
1 small cake at Buffet Night 1 syn
2 x Truffles at Buffet Night 3.5 syns
I x Cherry Cheesecake 4.5 syns at buffet night
Yakult 1.5 syns

Syns for today day 1 = 24.5

Syns for the week =24.5/140

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Menu Wednesday 6th February 2013

Breakfast
2 x Toast Hexb
2 x Scrambled Eggs
2 x Sausages 1 syns
2 x Bacon
Baked Beans
Mushrooms
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Yogurt
2 x Satsumas
Banana
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Poppadom 2.5 syns
1 Tbsp Mango Chutney 1.5 syns
Bombay Potatoes
Chana Masala
Chicken Dhansak I used 2 syns of olive oil spray between these 3 dishes, they are homemade,between 4 people = 0.5 syns
Fat Free Natural Yogurt
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
200ml Chocolate Kara Milk Hexa
Yakult 1.5syns

Total syns for today, day 2 = 8 syns

Total syns for the week = 32.5/140

Last edited:
I could eat your breakfast now! :)

Lol I think because I missed breakfast yesterday I was starving when I got up this morning, but then didn't want anything much for lunch, it was delicious and very filling, I personally can't wait for dinner, it smells divine and all inclusive works out to a very minute 4.5 syns :drool: xxx:hug99:xxx

Last edited:
Evening lovelies, who was it that said when you retire you should relax....I have never been so busy in my life lol
Have spent all day at Kelly's making dishes for her to freeze and just get out of the oven (she had her shoulder op on 17th Jan and will be laid up for a while yet), I only got home just about an hour ago, I didn't have dinner at hers as I didn't really fancy hot pot again so I had a small portion of chips and a saveloy and I am now so exhausted I think I'll hit the hay ...

But before I do:

Menu Thursday 7th February 2013 (Can't believe Harry is already 2 months old :wow:)

Breakfast
2 x Eggs Scrambled 1 syn for Milk
Baked Beans
2 x Toast Hexb
Mountains of Mushrooms
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Jacket Potato
Last nights left over curry and Chana Masala (loads of veg)
Water 1pint
Cup of Tea 1 syn for Milk

Dinner
Small portion of chips from chippie ....only going to count 13 syns as I left about a third of them
1 saveloy 6.5 syns

Extras
2 x Satsumas
Yogurt
200ml Kara Chocolate Milk Hexa
Yakult 1.5 syns

Syns for the day, day 3 =

Syns for the week = 56.5/140

Night Night everyone, catch you tomorrow hopefully and sweet dreams xx:zz:xx

Last edited:
Back