Sick of carrying 2 hitchikers, Part 2....1 down 1 to go !!!!!!!

I'm on the blue yakult to which is reduced sugar (but probably more sweeteners) I read that even if you're on AB's they do help but you're supposed to leave as long as possible between AB's etc to take probiotics. ie if AB's night and morning take probiotic midday. Makes sense I suppose as AB's activity will be half gone and gives you as long as possible for the probiotics to work before being killed off by next AB. I'm of the opinion that for a few quid it's worth a try.

I'm still not sure VR is right but on balance I think I can't pass it up. Terms are good atm but subject to change after June this year and rumours about of terms going to 2 wks for each yr rather than 4. The work environment has really deteriorated recently too with outsourcing and office politics and I frankly can't be ar$ed with it all any more. I'll just have to live quiet and get on with using all the hobby stuff I already own. I do have enough for at least three lifetimes as it is. :D

I tend to take my Yakult at supper time, take my steroids during the day and figured I should have Yakult after they have "gone" down..I'm with you and not just with Yakult, i'll try anything within reason (cost wise)if it gives me some relief or helps.

Mal had the choice and I use the word choice very loosely, when he was made redundant. He had to take a test when redundancy came up, which he passed, but what they told him was that the next time they needed to make cuts they wouldn't be offering redundancy and that while he had passed the test this time, because he was "old school" and they wanted new boys to train their way, that he probably wouldn't make it through the tests next time, so after 31 years with London Transport and 27 of those as an Inspector and then asst Garage manager, he took the redundancy and hated it from that day to this....but like I said he had no choice...in the long run I do believe it was the right choice for all concerned but it was really hard at the time...so can really empathise with you hun xxx

Just got back from WI, I am starving lol so not staying but had to report my 4th week in a row loss ...I am chuffed to bits that stone I gained last year is almost gone ...so another 2.5lbs off for me :woohoo: xxx:hug99:xxx

Just got back from WI, I am starving lol so not staying but had to report my 4th week in a row loss ...I am chuffed to bits that stone I gained last year is almost gone ...so another 2.5lbs off for me :woohoo: xxx:hug99:xxx

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you everyone, feels really good to be back in control, here's to week 5 of losses.

Got hospital in the morning so I will check in tomorrow night and let you know how I got on...keep well everyone TTFN xxx:hug99:xxx

You will def do 5 weeks on the run Lily!!

WELL DONE ON A FAB LOSS!!!

Lily42uk said:

Brilliant Lily
Well done to you :)

Lily42uk

i have only just joined today and the first post I have read is yours.
i don't even know you and yet I feel soooooooo proud of your MASSIVE achievement. At 31 stone starting weight I can imagine the motivation to start when the end goal seemed so far away must have been very difficult. Not only did you do it but over 11st lost so far - what a total inspiration you are

my journey is nowhere as big, I only need to lose about 3st but I find it soooo hard.

Thank you for sharing your info and I will be following your progress.
WELL DONE x

Well done lily, the pancakes look yummy going to try them x

Hello Jane, good to see you hun, thank you hun, the pancakes are gorgeous and a hexb and 1 syns is def my kind of snack/breakfast lol xxx:hug99:xxx

You will def do 5 weeks on the run Lily!!

WELL DONE ON A FAB LOSS!!!

Thank you Cinta, I am well chuffed, I don't think I managed a loss 4 or 5 weeks in a row last year so I am well happy and I am determined to shift a big lump of this remaining 8 or so stone this year xxx:hug99:xxx

Brilliant Lily
Well done to you :)

Thank you Kally, fingers crossed it won't be too much longer and I can start looking as glam as you lovely lady xxx:hug99:xxx
Lily42uk

i have only just joined today and the first post I have read is yours.
i don't even know you and yet I feel soooooooo proud of your MASSIVE achievement. At 31 stone starting weight I can imagine the motivation to start when the end goal seemed so far away must have been very difficult. Not only did you do it but over 11st lost so far - what a total inspiration you are 

my journey is nowhere as big, I only need to lose about 3st but I find it soooo hard.

Thank you for sharing your info and I will be following your progress.
WELL DONE x

Hello Caitlin and :welcome2: to my diary, thank you so much for your lovely comments, they really have made my day. It was and still is a big hill to climb to reach goal, but I will do it...this time for the first time in my life I have the bit between my teeth and I am not giving up or giving in, not even when i reach my goal as I know me ...so this is me for life x
I am sure you will have no problems shedding that 3st, there are so many lovely, friendly, helpful people on minimins who are only too happy to give advice, tell you off when needed and genuinely support everything you do. Between my SW class mates and my minimins family I have enough support to push me until I reach that goal and then support me while I maintain. Well done for your future losses and commitment to losing the weight hun, this is just the first step. If you haven't already start your own diary, it really helps to keep a record, and once again thank you for dropping by, you're most welcome anytime xxx:hug99:xxx

Fab result lovely Lily. Well done. :D

Thank you lovely Patsy, I am so looking forwards to the coming weeks I just feel sooooo motivated and after a goodish day at the hospital, even more committed to keeping it up xxx:hug99:xxx

You my lovely cyber mini mates friend are clearly on a roll. Long may it continue ;-)

You my lovely cyber mini mates friend are clearly on a roll. Long may it continue ;-)

Thank you hun, and I intend to keep it rolling xxx:hug99:xxx

Menu Tuesday 12th February 2013

Breakfast
Mixed Berries
Mullerlight Cherry 1.5 syns
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Ham and Egg Salad
Water 1 pint

Dinner
Black pudding 5.5 syns
Sausages 1 syn
Bacon
Beans
SW Chips
Salad
Wholemeal roll Hexb
Scraping of Low fat spread 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Extras
Maltesers 5.5 syns
Satsumas
Banana
Grapes

Syns for the day, day 1 = 16

Syns for the week = 16/140 (My C keeps reminding me I am entitled to 20 syns a day as I am still over 16st, I will put them on here but try to stick to no more that 105 in a week)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 13th February 2013

Breakfast
Hifi bar as had hospital early Hexb
Coffee 1 syn
Water 1 pint

Lunch
Mixed salad
Tuna 1 syn
Coleslaw 0.5 syns
Small wholemeal roll 6 syns
Water 1 pint
Tea 1 syn for milk

Dinner
Chicken stew
Crusty Bread 7 syns
small slice of cheesecake 4 syns
Water 1 pint

Extras
Fruit
Yoghurt
2 x Ryvita 2 syns
Cheese Hexa

Syns for the day, day 2 = 22.5

Syns for the week = 38.5/140

Loving your food diary, you make me feel positive after reading your diary, wish I had you whispering in my ear everyday lol.xx

Loving your food diary, you make me feel positive after reading your diary, wish I had you whispering in my ear everyday lol.xx

Aww thank you hun, I really do feel positive, not sure I'll make that 5th no gain week though, Mal has been out and bought all my fave foods for tonight and they aren't very syn friendly, he insists that having a night off is a must but I just toted up the syns and it's an astounding 68.5 syns and I used to eat this stuff regularly ....going to be 4 days of being extra specially good from now to Tuesday lol....I could whisper in your ear if you like lmao just send me your number, sure I had it before but I lost all my numbers a while back and couldn't remember whose I had xxx:hug99:xxx

Hope you're having a good day Lily. :D

I am having a good day hun, no expensive gifts for VDay just a card and the only choc I really ever eat a £1 box of maltesers lol which I will save till next week after tonights huge heavy synned foodfest lol. Hope you're having a good day too.

Happy Valentines day everyone may your life be filled with love
:heartpump: :lilkiss: :0chacha: :sign0168: :hug99: xxxx

Hello all not sure if I will manage to add all the goodies to my menu that hubby has been stuffing me with lol but I will be honest and try :eek:

Menu Wednesday 14th February 2013

Breakfast
2 x Costco Croissants (can find exact syns but the average large bakery one is 15 syns :eek:)
30 syns
Smoked Salmon
Philadelphia
Hexa
Scrambled Eggs
1 syn for milk
Coffee
1 syn
Water
1 pint

Lunch
Homemade soup
2 x 60g Crusty Bread
Hexb + 8 syns (going to tweak this one lol )
2 x Crumble Yogurt
1 syns
Water
1 pint

Dinner
Hotpot
2 syns for gravy granules
Veg
Lemon Meringue
8.5 syns
Water
1 pint

Extras
Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
11.5 syns
Southern Comfort and Lemonade
5.5 syns

Total Syns for the day, day 3 =
68.5 :eek:

Total Syns for the week =
107/140 :eek:

Actually that still leaves me 33 syns that's 8 syns a day if I need them, so that's not as bad as I thought xxx

Back