sick of other people's assumptions

wantstobealou~ser

i hate folk who go on n on about their diet when they'd rather have fish n chips.ever thought there's those of us who find it a little more difficult 2lose weight.there's a fine line between proud n smug n a punch in the gob might just show it. 15/04/11

when ur guilty pleasure is ryvita, cereal bars or muller light yogurt then u know ur life's not worth living,stick a marsbar in ur gob n c wot ur missing. 17/04/11

gonna try the dust n fresh air diet,maybe then i can show all the smug "Weight watchers"??? 20/04/11

ur supposed 2do 20mins exercise 3x wk so y do some nutters feel need 2make u feel bad about ur own physical activity?? i'v got much more in my life than 2walk round 4 over 5-6hrs a day. 20/04/11

these comments have been appearing on a supposed friend's fb page for the last week, not entirely sure they completely aimed at me, but how blooming hurtful, it is quite obvious i am not posting about my diet and achievement to try and make anybody else feel bad, i am posting on fb because a lot of my genuine friends want to track my progress because they know the struggles i have had to lose weight in the past due to metabolic problems and back trouble, i have also had a very bad relationship with food and exercise in the past, ranging from been a compulsive binge eater and an obsessive exerciser to the point of been hospitalised when i was 19.

why oh why do people assume that if you are on a diet then you living on ryvita, i hate ryvita i could find tastier morsels in the bottom of a guinea pig cage, and i never eat cereal bars because few of them actually fit in with the 5% rule

i am approaching a healthy lifestyle which incorporates foods i never believed i would beable to eat and still lose weight, rice pudding, ice cream and even chips if i so feel like it (oven of course lol), although i am determined not to let it get to me it still smarts a lot.....

rant over x

aw thats horrible
If that was me, I would actually just delete her, If you dont have to see her on a daily basis , then she wont miss you and I know you definatly wont miss her !!
You deserve lovely encouraging friends...
Here you go, Replace her with me !!
One bad friend for an encouraging friend !

thats not a friend........delete and forget whats been said as they are sad people to do this !!

I am also on FB if you want to add me :):)

delete her or block her posts, dont get yourself in a tizzy over it, she's clearly not worth it. i'm on FB too, welcome to add me if you all like xxx

we should all be linked on fb :)
pm me x

tbh i thought she might understand me wanting to lose weight as she has weight issues herself, maybe she just been like an alcoholic who resents someone who has managed to give up the booze

some people are so mean and judgemental - who needs this kind of rubbish from so called "friends"? forget them, ur doing what you need to in order to be more healthy :)

tbh i thought she might understand me wanting to lose weight as she has weight issues herself, maybe she just been like an alcoholic who resents someone who has managed to give up the booze

From this comment then I think its the green eyed monster creeping in. She thinks that if she keeps making the sarcastic comments that you will fail and make her feel better.
Dont let her get to you as you are better than that

xx

you are doing so well hun ...and she is just jealous - delete her :rolleyes:

Back