Sick of rubbish....4 and 1/2 pound up :(

Blonn-de

So after losing 2 pound Tuesday after Xmas, Ive put on 4 and half pound today! So annoyed that its all caught up but suppose its to be expected. Was really bloated today and all weekend from drinking Bulmers at the weekend, so maybe this has something to do with it. I was only 1/2 pound away from my half stone so Im really disappointed.. but Im on top again now from today and watching everything I eat... Has anyone else been up as much as me? Any tips for getting back on top, Im trying to drink loads of water cos I never drink any so new years resolution.. drink more water!! :)

How many Bulmers hun? That must be loaded with synnage!

Today is very soon after the weekend's festivities to be panicking. Allow time for your body to settle down.

Get back into the swing of things, up your water intake, up your superfree intake and that weight will be off in no time - I promise!

By the way .. I put on 4lbs at Xmas which I was quite happy with ... then another 2lbs over New Year! So you are not alone :bighug:

Aw Im so glad to hear that.. I noticed everyone at the meeting had been up and down.. It just seems like a huge amount to put on in a week!! Never drinking Bulmers again, It just completely upset my stomach. Think the Bulmers light is around 7 or 8 syns! I stuck to vodka the next night!! Thank God we all have a fresh start!! Think the water intake is really important :)

After Christmas I put on 5.5lb I was so mortified I left the meeting just after being weighed, used a pathetic excuse and left. I could of cried! Im soooo not looking forward to the new year weigh in... tomorrow night :(

Aw I totally feel ur pain.. its such a horrible feeling, the girl that weighted me in said it in such a way, I could tell she was shocked as well!! I just wanted to run and not come back but my boyfriend goes as well so I had to stay.. Aw its so annoying and I know I only have myself to blame but it only takes a weekend to put on weight and a month or 2 to get rid of it!!!! damm it anyway!!!!! :(

Aw I totally feel ur pain.. its such a horrible feeling, the girl that weighted me in said it in such a way, I could tell she was shocked as well!! I just wanted to run and not come back but my boyfriend goes as well so I had to stay.. Aw its so annoying and I know I only have myself to blame but it only takes a weekend to put on weight and a month or 2 to get rid of it!!!! damm it anyway!!!!! :(

Yes defo! I cant believe in one week it is physically possible to put 5 and half on IN ONE WEEK!!! haha We have a guy that runs our group and he kind of muttered it... I think he was stunned. Oh well! I shall have to let you know how I do tomorrow :) xx

Aw Im sure u will be fine and if not, you have all next week to have a complete 100% week!! best of luck with ur WI!! Let me know how u get on! xx

Blonn-de said:
Aw Im sure u will be fine and if not, you have all next week to have a complete 100% week!! best of luck with ur WI!! Let me know how u get on! xx

GUESS WHAT!!!? :) SW weigh in tonight and I lost..... Drum roll.... 4lb's!!!!! Hurray! :) hope your ok xx

Aw well done that's fantastic weight loss!! I'd say ur thrilled?!! I'm doing ok thanks, second day @ 100% and drank 2 liters of water today! No exercise thou cos weather is so bad, really windy and raining!

Aw I know it sucks, so near yet so far... Really annoys u but u have to keep head down and keep going! We can all do this!!! :)

Yes I'm so pleased! :) the wind is battering the side of my house!!! So strong! My poor bunny outside... I bet he's cramping himself!

7.5lb may feel bad now but you'll get that off quick! At least you know you have had a great Christmas and NY. Keep your chin up!!! Together we will all get this Christmas weight off :) xx

Well Friday and Ive been good since Tuesday, only Ive used 19 1/2 syns tonight on crisps and a few other bits!! :cry: hopefully that wont make too much of a difference!! how u getting on? hope ur little rabbit is ok!! x

Lol he's ok! Bloody hutch roof kept whooshing up so he got wet! :-( apart from that I'm really well :) I feel good this week, done ok with my eating... I'm on my break and I'm having pasta n sauce and salad. But I'm also having a tassimo cadbury hot chocolate! I don't suppose you know how many syns that is? x

God havent even heard of that hot choccie! Addicted to the stuff lately thou and when u buy it out u never know the syns :( hows your wi's been going?

Blonn-de said:
God havent even heard of that hot choccie! Addicted to the stuff lately thou and when u buy it out u never know the syns :( hows your wi's been going?

Heya! Yeah they have been good, 4lb off and then last week another 2lb (slimmer of the week too) how have you been doing? xx

Ive only lost half, findingit very hard to get motivated but think im gettinh back into it now :)

Back