sick of yoghurt

Hi all
Newbie alert!

All the quark,yoghurt and fromage frais tastes the same to me..
even the choc mousse i made i couldnt get away from the taste:sigh: i have a very sweet tooth
Wish choc wasnt as synful:cry:

I know alot of people like quark, but personally i hate the stuff, so no amount of options stirred into quark is going to satisfy my chocolate cravings - you are not alone.

Your syns are there to be used. Why not use them on a chocolate bar? I use my entire days allowance on a bourneville bar at least once a week. Keeps me on the straight & narrow (plus dark chocolate is actually good for you :) bonus!

Or, if you like hot choc, save your hea for some milk & stir in some cocoa & sugar (yes i said it - sugar!).

You could try the scan bran and nutella ferrero rocher.... they are actually really nice, and very chocolatey!

Try the new Cadbury Philly :D Not a hint of philly at all!

I use my hea for my milk in coffee all day,i also syn regularly during the the day..a jaffa cake or something..so i never have enough for enough chocolate later in the day...its finding a dessert for after my dinner ..ive made meringues with artificial sugar(horrible!!) tried all muller flavours..although am desperate to try the mint ones(which will no doubt taste of yoghurt IYKWIM!)...why is all the nice stuff full of syns :-(

Hmmm - sounds to me like you need to learn the art of moderation - & not synning during the day. The fact is that you can't eat Jaffa cakes all day & expect to be able to eat a chocolate bar in the evening, and loose weight. You need to decide how much you want to be thin, and if you want that more than a chocolate bar.

Jaffa cakes are a horrific waste of Syns IMO - try replacing them with some fruit during the day, then you can have some chocolate in the evening. But I'm afraid you can't have both.

loveschocolate said:
Hi all
Newbie alert!

All the quark,yoghurt and fromage frais tastes the same to me..
even the choc mousse i made i couldnt get away from the taste:sigh: i have a very sweet tooth
Wish choc wasnt as synful:cry:

Have you tried freezing the yogurts, these are my favourite things at the moment x

Hi! How about sugar free jelly - 2 syns per packet? Activia fat free Vanilla yoghurt is really creamy (and I think nicer than Muller Lite one). And as said above, Cadbury Philli is nice (had it on Hex B Ryvita Fruit Crunch yum). Also, could you save enough syns for a Freddo (5) or Curly Wurly (6) in the evening?

i love the SW rice pudding, does need a yog, but does not taste over youghurty and is sweet and warming in this weather.

Also as a newbie your tastebuds and body are still adjusting, my body can't actually cope with too much sugar stuff anymore and I feel really ill if I have too much.

Back