Sick to death of...

krupskaya

Gold Member
chocolate! After pigging out on it yesterday just the thought of chocolate makes me sick to my stomach. I felt so bloated and sick after it. I hope this aversion to choc lasts - could be quite useful! Just gotta make myself sick of crisps too now :D lol!

its working for me so far i'm a chocoaholic i have to have chocolate every day but on sat I ate so much chocolate i felt sick and i haven't wanted any since

I can quite confidently say that despite MANY occasions where I have eaten enough chocolate to make me feel sick, I still have never managed to develop an aversion to it entirely. Its not like it hasnt happened with other foods, I have never been able to eat malt loaf since a holiday as a teenager where I came home with gastro-enteritis (it wasnt the malt loafs fault, it was a dodgy ham sandwich from a roadside food van on the way home, but I had started eating malt loaf for the first time on that holiday, and had eaten quite a lot of it, and my brain must have made the association while I was ill. I also lost any desire to ever eat blue cheese again after a pre-christmas binge on that, on top of ginger thin biscuits, I ate so much it actually DID make me sick and I have never eaten it again.

Hmm, maybe thats the problem, I should eat enough to actually make me sick. But wheres the fun in that???

lol!....i wonder if this could be THE new tactic for us chocoholics......eat enough to make you feel sick as a dog so it puts you off!!

a tempting challenge.

Lucky for me, I've never been hugely into chocolate.
Now... Mini Kievs... THEY'RE my downfall :((

not into chocolate.........omg!!! nooooooo!!
lol funnily enough i wasnt that much into it before i got pregnant with my first daughter,when i suddenly craved truckloads and even kept a fully stocked carrier bag down by the side of the bed for when i woke in the early hours!!!!

sadly that craving never left!!!

ive been doing sw for 20 weeks now and i reakon theres only 5 or less days since i started that i havent had chocolate as my syns.....but i havent ever over indulged!

haha, I once did the Paul Mckenna thing and I couldnt even bring myself to taint the thought of chocolate.

As for Mini Kievs, that warning about leaving them for 5 minutes before you eat them is VITAL. I spent a month with a Bernard Matthews based blister on my nose after forgetting the warning and having one explode all up my face when I bit it.

i dont think even covered in poo and hair would put me off

:eek:

not into chocolate.........omg!!! nooooooo!!
lol funnily enough i wasnt that much into it before i got pregnant with my first daughter,when i suddenly craved truckloads and even kept a fully stocked carrier bag down by the side of the bed for when i woke in the early hours!!!!

sadly that craving never left!!!

ive been doing sw for 20 weeks now and i reakon theres only 5 or less days since i started that i havent had chocolate as my syns.....but i havent ever over indulged!

OMG, the only time I went off chocolate was when I was pregnant with my first-lol Infact I went off it weeks before I had a confirmed pregancy test. I did develop a craving for milk though and used to drink pints of it. The thought of having a glass of milk now makes me feel sick.

If I have a binge of something excessive, I will find that I too will feel dyer and really bloated the following day. I feel for you as it is not a very nice expeirence after cupped with the feelings of guilt :(

Because SW is brilliant and says we can! :p xxx

I dont think chocolate is a free food 10st10lbs!!!!

Scooter Lady, this thread appears to be the confessions of some people who have taken a small dive off the wagon. Dont think for a second that the SW plan has ever said "please binge on chocolate". It hasnt, and its a terrible shame but I really dont think it ever will.

True, it's not a free food, but I can eat some EVERY SINGLE DAY within my syns, amd I do!!!!!! I love chocolate and Slimming World!

Lol, I know, my comment was light hearted, but if someone says "I'm new, why are you eating so much chocolate, given the first couple of posts, the PC SW response would never be "because we can". Syns only go so far, and sadly nowhere near far enough to knock back an entire bag of galaxy counters!!

I wish they would tho!!

Back